Your opinion of Trump's performance?

Genuinely curious, still give him time?

I definitely believe in him still, but I'm curious as to how the board changed since he was elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/floyd-mayweather-defends-donald-trump-locker-room-talk/8948942
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/floyd-mayweather-defends-donald-trump-locker-room-talk/8948942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Savior of humanity.

He's right about everything.

I wish his daughter would fuck off, but other than that he's ok I guess.

There are two people who are unhappy with Trump's job thus far:

1. blackpilling NEETsocs who have always hated winning and get a huge dopamine rush from despair

2. shills from ShareBlue engaging in a demoralization campaign

The biggest problem right now, where 100% of our focus should be is GOP cucks like Ryan and McConnell. We need some type of hashtag campaign like #GOPSwamp, most normies probably assume the GOP is on Trump's side and didn't fight tooth and nail against him in the primary, the general election, and now that he's president. The media is basically one big psyop against Trump's populist base. We scare the SHIT out of them and they need to get us demoralized and infighting.

You have to remember how lonely Trump is in DC. Their punishment must be more severe.

Takes balls to talk about national sovereignty in front of the one world government

Gets my dick hard every day

I dislike him but hate Clinton more. He's probably getting more done via congress since Clinton would have it clogged up with Benghazi hearings and Obamacare would actually be revoked. Wish he focused more on energy diversification to solve climate change and more importantly to put America first. Needs less corporatism and more technocrats.

I wanted the chaos candidate, I got it. The "America First" initiative he goes on about is nice to hear after so long. The anger he causes people is just a bonus.

Needs more allies. Roy Moore could be of help. Alabama Senate Election Sept.26th

Love that he's deporting spics but work needs to begin on the wall asap

Its called niggers my boy niggers and their lovers have come here to shit this board up 1 thread at a time your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply this with atleast 1 redpill before leaving here

3. people who fell for his dogwhistling during the campaign and actually believed he would lock her and up drain the swamp

>see: 2.

Love him more every day,

Build the fucking wall.
Repeal Oniggercare
Lower taxes.

And here they come.

wans't a big fan of mayweather previously

he seems pretty open and honest, real talk

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/floyd-mayweather-defends-donald-trump-locker-room-talk/8948942

Id give him a solid B, much is still to come but so far so good.

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/floyd-mayweather-defends-donald-trump-locker-room-talk/8948942

He did great on the Judge, other than that nothing of note..

He's all talk, yet you guys continue to eat it up.

>illegal crossings down an average of 50%

>travel ban effectively approved by supreme court

>Ended slush funds sending billions to groups like La Raza

>Expanded criteria for deportation, making ALL illegals deportable (this means lifting the immunity given to "non-criminal" aliens)

>Hiring 15,000 ICE and Border Patrol agents

>Starting border wall, already a prototype. waiting for congresscucks for full funding.

>Deputized police as border patrol agents, massively expanding power of immigration enforcement

>Punishing sanctuary cities

>Pushing harder punishment for illegal immigrant crime and re-entry

>Starting an illegal immigrant crime database
>potential
You want to talk about potential? Potential border wall. Potential biometric entry-exit tracking. Potential end to chain migration. Potential national e-verify enforcement. Potential tax reform. Potential end to sanctuary cities.

Nothing except hopefully revamp American politics and drain the swamp when they all get thrown in supermax, but shhh. The shills were already here.

He's doing a good job. Problem is the media is constantly trying to convince us he isn't. There are two types of articles about him, one is the article that targets liberals. Such an article contains an obvious bias and usually a sensational headline that talks about what "crazy" thing Trump just did. Articles like that are easy to spot and ignore. The problem is the second type, which is targeted at Trump supporters and makes an effort to convince Trump's own supporters that he's not living up to his campaign promises. These are the dangerous articles you need to watch out for.

For example, when the media reports on the wall they often like to say something like "during the campaign he repeatedly stated Mexico will pay but will instead cost taxpayers". This twists the truth. The reality is that he's asking Congress to pay because Congress must approve all spending and infrastructure projects. Even if Mexico cut him a check tomorrow he would still need Congressional approval to build the wall. "Mexico will pay" is accomplished by Congressional funding and taxes on Mexican imports/impounding remittances to Mexico/saving cost on Mexican illegal immigrants. Basically on the one hand taxpayers pay for the wall but on the other hand it balances out because Mexico bears an equivalent cost elsewhere.

Another example that happened recently is DACA. Remember when he had dinner with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi? That night the entire media was reporting that he struck a deal with them to save the so-called Dreamers that didn't include the wall at all. And yet nobody reported on Trump's own press secretary saying that nothing was agreed to and the wall was still on the table. It wasn't until the next morning when Trump personally cleared up that he didn't agree to shit that they stopped the shilling.

You have to watch what Trump does and listen to what Trump says, not listen to what the media tells you he says.

This. He's pretty ok by me. Voted for him and don't regret it.

I think Trump had properly befriended both him and Kanye years ago, and they don't want to throw a man who never wronged them under the bus. The fuck-you-money helps too.

>You have to watch what Trump does and listen to what Trump says, not listen to what the media tells you he says.
This is why I refuse to believe the people disappointed in Trump are actually redpilled. They use the same exact rhetoric as the ShareBlue shills ("NO MAJOR LEGISLATION LOL DRUMPF BTFO") and take what he says very literally in a way only shitlibs have done for the past 2 years.
>I repeat the coordinated media narratives, but I swear I'm one of you! look I said cuck!

It seems obvious that these are concern trolling shills. If not, it's people who have been gaslit by them and seem to really want their side to lose for some reason.

Remember when we were going to have to choose between Jeb and Hillary? Anyone who has been in this for more than 2 years knows what a miracle Trump is.

It's because Trump is a legitimately good guy. Same with Mel Gibson I assume, which is why famous people stood by him even when he clearly fucked up and there was a lot of pressure to cut ties.

He's doing great despite the entire DNC/RNC/media establishment trying to thwart him. He'd get a lot more done if they loved America more than their shitty narratives. Seriously fuck you guys for that. Help us rebuild this country or gtfo.

It's more of an issue with congress than it is with trump. I voted for the first time in 2016, but if another election was held today I wouldn't waste my time voting.

That's why the right loses. Being demoralized and trying to spread that demoralization because you're bitter is the work of the enemy. Not saying you do this, but it's something I see way too often in our ranks.

The left bites, scratches, cheats, and steals to win. The right gives up at the slightest setback. Be a winner. We have a champion and we need to do EVERYTHING we can to help him enact his agenda. He's actually already accomplished a lot, more than we could have hoped for from any other Uniparty candidate. Go over some of this stuff:
Also, the voter fraud commission is something that was unheard of. We got one within 6 months of his presidency. I can't wait to see what else he accomplishes. If we can get GOPcucks to play ball, he'll be basically Super Saiyan.

MAGA or GTFO

I've met Trump a few times in NYC; he's a friendly fellow, just as you see him on TV.

He's not stupid, in fact, he's deceptively intelligent, despite his apparent outward "I'm le retarde" demeanour.

He's a master shitposter, that I can assure you. He knows how to market.

He hasn't drank since his 40s, ever since his brother died of hardcore alcoholism (Trump was known to "party" at Studio 54, among other clubs). He was rumoured to have a total mental breakdown and was committed for a while. But that's the human condition

All around, good guy. The back and forth is a tactic of his; he literally wants to MAGA but the US is the world police...

A true legend of America.

I LOVE BASED ILLEGALS