Blind People on Racism

So I opened this video and got to about 55 seconds, can someone watch the rest and tell me what happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=uqoFsqOJYCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zusyNLg6G2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can still smell the niggerdom

she's got crazy blind eyes. would still fuck though

It's your thread, you're supposed to watch the dumb shit and report it to us so we don't have to.

>liberal blind girl says "all white people are racist"
>goes on to say how she is privileged compared to black people
>"the blind community needs to help house niggers"

Top kek, what's the like/dislike ratio?

>literally unable to see
>literally unable to escape privilege
why live?

Of course they aren't racist they can't see black people looting and burning down their own neighborhoods.

>tfw Millenials outsourcing watching 5 minute vids now
I think there's an app for that. Give the job to a third worlder instead.

Hottest qts are deaf.. gtfo blind creatures.

Lol I want to smack this bitch.

She literally lives in a world with no color. She has no place even talking about this. Everything she knows is force fed to her by agenda-driven news sites like Buzzfeed.

these people aren't seeing the bigger picture

>his mouths wide open
he's kind of doing that wrong there with the PAINT

>can't see them.
>can smell, hear and understand statistics about them still.
Racism is blind and they know it. Too bad it's harder for them to not relax around them. Too bad virtue signalling is not a get out of a jailbird's victim vision card.

Guy with a blind mother here.

She hates Muslims. She's indifferent on blacks as a whole, but has dealt with some cunts of black people.

A lot of blind people are less susceptible to diversity propaganda because the common slogans about skin color do not have the same effect on them.

Holy SHIT the propaganda is fucking layered in. When I clicked to watch this video it showed a commercial of a Black man and a White woman getting an Ultrasound for their baby. Why are people doing this crap!?

To be honest, in my mother's case, it was an over exposure to BBC Radio 4 that turned her.

The Islam thing, that's it's own shit. But the whole diversity thing pisses her off. Mainly because, being disabled, she used to get treated like a diversity trophy when she worked for a bank. Like people being given roles in the media in the same way you'd give a 6 year old child a Lego set. To placate them.

A little "gift", rather than any actual role being gained through merit. It's patronising.

These lib-shit cripples tout diversity because they're taught to believe the world is out to get them for being different. If it wasn't for the fact they're disabled, no one would give a shit who they are.

Fuck, people who I'd never spoken to in school knew me as "That kid with the blind Mom". People like to feel sorry for those less fortunate. It makes them feel tingly inside, like it makes them a good person.

They are wrong.

That indian bitch hates every other indian that's darker than she is. her friends tell her which ones are darker and then they all sit around and talk shit about em.

i stopped at 52, sorry.

Blind people talking about how they're generally not racist because visual input is important.

Blind white lady talks about white privilege as a kind of racism.

Just because they're blind you can still tell race.
You can generally tell based off the way they speak, especially blacks. They sound completely different, even if they're speaking fluent non-Ghetto English.

I wonder if they can see the problems with their logic

Why do niggers smell so bad?
So blind people could hate them, too.

"One thing I haven't seen the blind community collectively work on is..."

OMG. STFU. You can't see shit! Top laugh.

Atleast most comments are relatively redpilled.

How do they know blacks even exist? To a blindy everyone is the same a nothingness with soundwaves coming from somewhere.

They can hear the sound of smacking lips. They're blind, not deaf.

This
They don't smell bad per-say, just distinct. You can tell pretty quickly if it's them. It's like some pungent grape.
Not lip smacking but blacks have a certain pockety sound in their voice like there's something in their throat.

Video related, even if the makers are cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=zusyNLg6G2Y

Wasn't missing out on much so at least it's accurate.

9/10 blind women prefer 9 inch penises
/thread
how can whites even compete, etc.

Nevermind, thought I read that as the black community. At least the blind community does in fact work.

forgot to change your flag moshe

Bunch of virtue signalling bullshit. What were you expecting?

no i didn't

Wtf is that thing. It reminds me of Rexxar.

Hey, watcha doin' there Rabbi?

I dunno anons, she seems blind to the facts.

Can blind people stare at the sun and eat nickels? They cant get more blind.