Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop...

Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy. This is why once atheism becomes accepted as fact, and theism is treated as the mental illness that it is, there should be a three-step program to secure the scientific advancement of the human race.

1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.

2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.

3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.

Only in the worst case scenarios though should a 4th step be implemented; execution. Only after all religious people worldwide are rehabilitated or removed from society, a near utopian society episode would be possible.
Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism. The PRC also implemented similar policies during the 60’s and 70’s which led to the confiscation of religious property and opened the way to the economic successes of today. Likewise, Russia's economic failures during the 90’s can be linked to a rise of religion.

Are you ready to take humanity to the stars, Sup Forums?

Getting rid of religion would not prevent war.

Fuck dude highschool was fun. thanks for the throwback user, I miss the edgy kids like you I went to school with

Are you kidding me? Just look at all the mudslimes killing people over their little "Jihad" or the chistcucks that have cucked us out of thousands of years of scientific progress. The Jews are also trying to shill people into fight their wars for them. Fuck you for saying that removing religion would not prevent wars.

>pic related
Well, relate my fucking pic you dick

Too soon.

And yet for some reason of delusion or insanity, you use the Soviet Union as your shining example.

This, of course, requires you to ignore the 20-70 million no-combatants murdered under that athiest regime.

In my day, the bait was better thought out.

>Just look at all the mudslimes killing people over their little "Jihad"
They'll find something else to fight over.

>chistcucks that have cucked us out of thousands of years of scientific progress.
This tells me you know absolutely fuck all.

Fuck off

Ugh. If the transhuman future requires giving out trillions in welfare, fine. Sounds wasteful, though. If all the jobs are being replaced by AIs, maybe we can train people to be AIs when they grow up.

Holy shit.

>Thinks removing religion will stop wars.
>Still thinks Islam is just a religion.
>Probably doesn't realize that science is being transformed into religion with "much 6 gorillion genders settled science"

You're a fucking retard if you think that religion is the root cause. The most militant people about their beliefs I have ever met are Muslims, Atheists, and Commies.

come on user, you're not that stupid, you're just being edgy anti religious. You know people will kill each other over much more stupid things than religion. The main historical reason for killing was to take other people's shit. Which is much more small minded and petty than religious grandiosity, even if both are stupid.

you're a retard. the world is becoming more religious every day, not less. china is on course to become the world's largest christian nation. the fedora's lost, just like we all knew they would.

Fuck you for posting that. Reddit was truly a mistake; it is nothing but trash.

>haha if we just kill and oppress millions we can stop the oppression and death of millions
god damn why are lefties so fucking stupid

also this
>kill the wise one

"Atheism" is being used by the Left to shove their agendas forward and indoctrinate Millennials.

back to plebit fagot

and if my country doesn't want to abandon religion, what are you going to do about it?

Areyoufuckingkiddingme.png

Science, Logic, Reason = genetic engineering = humans perfecting their genetic code = superhuman or better species that cannot be called human.

the merging of technology with perfect genetics

the unification of all conscious minds and immortality = GOD

Atheists will create GOD and create life, and that life will not believe in that God.

You'll never convert us, kafir!

How to enslave humanity: The step by step guide.

This is a terrible analysis by a moron who does not realize that he is still a christian.

Once all values are realized as relative, i.e once the idea of the christian morality it self is burnt out as it will have no basis there will be nothing left to stop any form of conflict or action, feeding the poor and burning them will have the same moral value.

0% chance of atheism success especially since you're converting Europe to Islam. No whites no atheism.

You're right, better go stop those Muslims from worshiping Allah.

Atheism is literally retarded

believes we can create artificial intelligent simulations, with feelings and self awareness

doesn't believe someone already did that to us, a programmer (God) that made this entire universe.

what the fuck? like seriously.

You seem young.

>USSR became industrialized because of atheism
>PRC economic successes because they confiscated church property

Are you legitimately fucking retarded? That is literally the stupidest thing any human being has ever said to me.

also sage and gay

this

Atheism is a mental illness that must be eradicated.

actually wars would accelerate, no one would have any reason to toe the line to christian ideals of charity and human kindness, just like at employment, the ruthless psychopaths would rise to the top, and immediately countries would institute nazi like programs against their own citizens who are handicap or with low IQ.

you are a fucking idiot for making this post, and would be probably first to go

how many people get promoted and rise to the ranks for being christian and forgiving, and how many rise through the ranks for being liars, pricks, and bullys

ok, what I just did there was a darwin test, and you failed

/thead

ps fuck me

I didnt even read past your line "Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason"

later on you talk about sterilization, imprisonment, and other fascist practices

point fucking proven

YOU FUCKING LOSER

Could you start with Islam?
fpbp

>we could start colonizing the galaxy.
Trekkie detected.

bump

All wars are fought for resources and power you fucking sperg, back to r/atheism with you

you need Jesus my friend.

all our positive cultural tendencies stem from judeo Christian principles and commandments.

>Implying communism isn't the biggest farm of human slaves

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists
>once atheism becomes accepted as fact

Atheism is the fastest declining religion in the world, senpai. Due to your oh-so-progressive way of not replicating yourself, inclination for atheism will die out soon enough.

Funny, isnt it?

>secular atheists
>who believe in science, logic, and reason,
Find one

You're retarded. You don't have to believe in YHWH but secularism is for braindead morons or manipulative kikes.

>Step 1: get everyone to agree with me

Why does EVERY autistic fedora/AnCap make this same exact leap? I never see any other group do it. It seems to be an autistic trait specifically. If your system requires 100% of the population to be on board, how is that anything but a utopian fantasy? How is this not immediately clear to you?

Even if your system is the best/most efficient/ most moral, people don't listen to reason. Logic doesn't triumph because people will largely just follow their impulses and appetites. Getting 99% of the world's population to agree to any outlook is a ridiculous pipe dream. Let alone through dry logical argumentation from autistic fedoras.

>ov vey you nazis won't get everyone to agree so just quit it
Like when people say that.

Atheists are the most close minded, obnoxious, and dunning kruger of all groups today aside sjws. New atheism and YouTube skeptics are the worst.

>believe in science, logic, and reason,
you mean like a religion? Talk to me when people do science honestly logically and reasonably rather than using the terms while cherry picking facts to prop up their absurd fantasy that we all came from lucky pond scum and the universe just blasted out of nothing for no reason at all and just happened to end up perfect.

The Nazis and Commies were both secular atheists who believed in science, logic and reason and they killed 300 million people. Same with Napoleon. And Pol Pot. And Mao Tse Tung. And the Khmer Rouge. And...

There are many people on Sup Forums who aren't 'woke' enough to lose the Jew on a stick. Don't pretend that we can count on today's atheists to deal with the Muslim problem, though. They're among the most hardcore virtue signalers in the world. So I'm thinking that, overall, the Christcucks may serve a useful purpose for the time being.

>mfw people dont realize

Christianity is the ultimate red pill.

until you encounter God, and view things from a spiritual mindframe, youre still locked in the materialist system. you can see that things arent what they seem, but you have no way to make sense of it all.

seek out the creator.

you're still living in the matrix, acting like every glitch is its own separate anomaly.

wake up user.

Religions aren't the problem money and usury is the reason we have wars

>mfw he wiped the hard drive

God exsists.
One you realize you are atheist to escape responsibility for your actions, life will be better.
God loves you, listen to him.

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop

No, because there will always be atheists who can't let go of superstitious thinking in general and they become Antifa.

>almost all wars would stop
Non sequitur. Economics and greed will still exist, wars will still persist. Islam as an example is resistant to your solution. Nuclear sterilization is the only way to be sure.

>chistcucks that have cucked us out of thousands of years of scientific progress.

>theism treated as the mental illness
YES please.

religion is one flavor of ideology.
take it away, and another, often more violent, ideology rushes in to take its place.

replace the word atheism with allah and science with quran and you'll realise why people don't like you.

Edgy just cut yourself already

>persecute religion

I mean, good luck.... Its been tried before...

Its too bad the percentage of self-proclaimed aetheists is shrinking, it was an interesting fad

>

Funny. I always thought it was the evil inside every individual person that creates the wars and conflicts, not groups. Also Christians and other religions will be thrown into asylums and prisons in the future. It has already happened before. Don't worry, it looks like some of your ideas might take fruit. You will not enjoy what you hope for, though. Wake up user. You have been lied to by the elites. Jesus is coming soon.

lel - advanced fedora

No.

Nazi Germany: atheist(debatably). Death toll - Over 3 million.
Stalin's Russia: Athiests. Death toll - 3.5-8 million.
Chairman Mau: Athiest. Death toll: At least 45 million.

Animosity happens regardless of religion. It just becomes a lot easier to stomach morally when you're Godless.

too soon

OP desperately needs a lesson in logic!
"Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop"
**Tell that bs to Soviet Russia!!

>Are you ready to take humanity to the stars
Humanity isn't doing anything if Western Civilization falls. Africa and the Middle East can't get their shit together even with gibs, what the hell do you think happens when even THAT money just vanishes overnight?

>trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare
OY VEY

>japan foreign aid bad ending.jpg

OP confirmed idiot with the John Lennon delusion. Take two hits of acid and repost with ntelligence in a few days.

Aren't you an edgy athiest cunt. Bet you're sitting there with your cute little athiest hat ready to crucify the christians. People are entitled to believe whatever they want, you can't just take people's freedom away like that. I'm not religious myself, but my parents are, and they're great people. It's cunts like you that should be executed.

>I don't know how the world works the post
Religious wars were nothing more than causus beli to take someone elses shit
people have come up with different excuses to do the same thing like the USSR "Liberating" the workers of a different country
or the USA and it's Oil fettish

Some will call you a fidora, but remember they're the adult version of highschool kids who still believe in Santa. But they'll kill for Santa, and believe only through Santa and Santa only will they be redeemed for the afterlife that Santa will provide for them.

Fucking shit, is this a false flag? I refuse to believe you're an atheist as this stupidity is christfag tier.
>Welfare
Shit don't work.
>Any what you suggest
FUCK OFF, freedom of speech, and expression is a key tenant of athistim, because religious fags did this to us.
>colonize the galaxy
Oh, so you have either hibernation or FTL technology? If not, fuck off.

>Communists are Atheist meme
Christfag plz

We can split the world up in a religious faction and an atheist faction. Religion is not the problem you shitcunt. The financial system is the problem. And why is the financial system the problem? Because people are easily manipulated. Why are people easily manipulated? Because people are fucking retarded for the most part. And that is why we won't get anywhere soon.

lmao fucking assblasted pcmasterrace faggot couldn't resist downvoting before taking the screenshot. I hope I find a ps2 dev kit in a goodwill so I can turn it into a hot plate.

Remove religion and you remove moral and virtue. People begin their journey of satisfying an insatiable lust for pleasure and power.

This is the downfall of every civilization. Every society that throws down the shackles of religion and embraces their weak individuality inevitably dies.

You want to free up trillions of dollars? Stop investing in an underclass of dependent niggers and scum. Stop fighting wars for some country in a shitty sandbox on the other side of the world to protect our freedumbs. Stop spending money on worthless bullshit like nigger collision, CNN and blacked.com. Promote tax deductions and other benefits for genetically superior couples to make more healthy children. Destroy the divorce industry subsistent on no-fault and destroy Hollywood for promoting the Jewish values of liberal hedonism that support it.

You want to get to space, make real progress for humanity? Not gays having buttsex? It's through ultraviolent ethnofascism.

Sub-100 IQ and atheism = nearly impossible.

>beliving in an invisible man

Grow up

>science, logic, and reason
atheists don't "believe" in anything, that's why they are "atheists".
they just exercise their human craving for hatred, towards faith.

The way racists exercise their hate towards niggers.
the rest of your post demonstrates that you are awake much too late for someone who has to be in a classroom tomorrow.

I agree with you, but barbaric cultures would also have to be wiped out. You should have tried somewhere else, this place is filled with christcucks.

Is't it a little late to be up without your handler?

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists

Good luck with that one, nigger

Kys

And this is why you're going into an oven.

Nice.

It would be basically the survival of the fittiest

>Wants to stop war and famine
>Calls for mass genocide
>Uses USSR as an example
>muh space career

kys fedoralard

>guaranteed replies

It would be unsustainable. People would become depressed and demoralised by such a nihilistic society, and with the state imprisoning and executing them for turning back to spirituality it would inevitably lead to civil war and eventualy revolution

So you're literally becoming Islam. Nice job, fedora.

Becoming Islam to prevent Islam.

2007 called they want their strawmen back.

Sage

>1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.

Wow user, literally all of what you have listed were applied by the communist soviets. If you want a lot of deaths, then why don't you just kys.

The exact opposite happened. When Nietzsche announced the death of God, he basically predicted the bloodbaths in the 20th century. This is because people need something to believe in.

If you don't have religion which advocates for the higher good, you will have a poor substitute like communism, environmentalism, nationalism, vegansism.

All of which will cause conflict.