Goyim

If jews hate and want to stop trump, than what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations
jta.org/1965/12/03/archive/israel-takes-stand-at-u-n-against-rhodesia-and-so-african-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israeli nationalist jews are based,

Its the globalist kikes from america and europe that need to be gassed

it means trump is about to send americans to die for israel like usual

Bibi is literally /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

A lot of the globalist kikes are very nationalistic when it comes to israel.They are globalist to others and nationalist to them.

Not all nationalist jews are globalist, plenty of israelis hate the lobbyers that act in west, but almost all globalist jews are nationalist when it comes to their old country.

Hes proud of don's improved public speaking skills he learned from his daughter.

>Israeli nationalist jews are based,

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> fuck off rebbit
> fucking CIA Nigger

meme flag

Shhh Shut It Down!

Okay, explain this to me. Why should we oppose having the Jews balance power in the Middle East against the Sunni and the Shia?

I would support repatriating all Jews to Israel, and we can play 4D chess with them as opposed to the other around. If they're all in Israel, and don't interfere with our politics, and act as a counter-balance against the Moozlems, what's the problem?

It's entirely possible to be Jew-wise and a Zionist at the same time. Jews are manipulative and subversive, but Muslims want all of our heads on pikes. In recognizing organized Jewry for what it is, it doesn't cause me to default to pro-Islam. We share a common foe with the Hebrews.

Whoa buddy, don't think about it logically. This is /pol. Don't be foolish.

I don't mind if Israel exists but they totally control our foreign policy and we give them excessive amounts of aid every year

>what's the problem?
because this part:
>If they're all in Israel, and don't interfere with our politics
will literally never happen until either we kill them all, or have the muzzies do it for us. until then they will continue to be parasites because that is simply their nature.

thank you uncle bibi

>Israeli nationalist jews are based

No such thing as nationalist Jews, don't fall for that meme dumb fuck.

>when you lean so far to the right that you become pro israel

What is this show called again?

>A fucking leaf

Good post, glad there are still some people around who see shades of gray

He's not my guy. I want Israel wiped off the earth. These kike traitors should have their babies lungs filled with zyklon. Israel attacking USS liberty that's good enough for me to wipe them off the earth.
They deserve it for communism, the 1965 immigration act and more. White people are entitled to their revenge against jews

They're trying to lure trump into their confidence.

It's not a show, it's clips from an Israeli organzation that lurks Arab media to find "anti-semitic" stuff but usually just shows how red-pilled Arabs are on the kikes.

Trump is controlled by ZOG now.

Because North Korea is one the of the last countries in the world without a Rothschild controlled bank.

>I would support repatriating all Jews to Israel
In that dream scenario, maybe some of what you said would make sense. But you're living in a fantasy land if you think that would ever come close to happening. Therefore, your position has no merit.

Benjamin is redpilled.

I know it's hard for the all or nothing people to come to terms with this, but not all Jews are bad.

Great now we got redditor r the Donald fucks on here shilling neoconservativism. FUCK OFF KIKES WE HATE YOU

And you are a jew.

>act as a counter-balance against the Moozlems

can you explain this a little further? how exactly would the US use Israel as a counterbalance against Muslims? because influence usually seems to flow Israel -> US, not the other way around. and why would we need them to act as a counterbalance against Muslims? you don't think we could just find other Muslims to counterbalance the troublesome Muslims if we needed to? there seem to be plenty of sectarian rifts ripe for exploitation if the situation ever necessitated it. i mean Israel didn't even help us in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, wouldn't that have been the time to call up their support if there ever was a time for it?

cause its not the 16th century....muslims cant invade if they are kept out at the border. jews already have enough power without a great country

We've historically have been at peace with Muslims much longer than we have Jews. If you had even an inkling of European History you'd know Jews have plagued Europeans and Christians for the past 2000 years. Where there are whites, there are Jews there to profit and swindle off the kindness and generosity of those of a Higher Nature.

I don't want them in control of our foreign policy, nor for them to receive a disproportianate amount of aid. I'm simply speaking of Israel in acting as a counter-balance in itself, and noting the fact that for however bad Jews can be, their plans aren't even comparable with what these Muslims would have were they in the same positions of power. If you want to look at it like this, it's a matter of picking your poison. And were they all in Israel, there would be no more subversion from within. The Jews would have to focus on maintaining their own ethno-state and staking their own claim in the area, and we could sit back watching, doing whatever is in our self interests.

And then Islamic subversion, their creeping Sharia law in Europe, it would entail exterminating all Muslims. What's your endgame exactly? Islam is just as subversive and pernicious as organized Jewry, and clearly more deleterious to Western Civilization. As opposed to open borders and multi-culturalism, with (((them))) wanting to dilute our countries, Islam wants to conquer, destroy, subjugate, rape, enslave. Unless you're arguing for fully exterminating all Muslims and Jews, tell me what your endgame is, senpai.

This is the dumbest comment ever.

>having the Jews balance power in the Middle East against the Sunni and the Shia?

What the fuck does that even mean?

>I would support repatriating all Jews to Israel, and we can play 4D chess with them as opposed to the other around. If they're all in Israel, and don't interfere with our politics, and act as a counter-balance against the Moozlems, what's the problem?

You can't outsmart Jews dumb burger. Jews don't have to physically even be in your country to completely cvontrol your politics, money controls politics and the Jews have all the money.

> It's entirely possible to be Jew-wise and a Zionist at the same time. Jews are manipulative and subversive, but Muslims want all of our heads on pikes. In recognizing organized Jewry for what it is, it doesn't cause me to default to pro-Islam. We share a common foe with the Hebrews.

What in the fuck? You realize at the time of the Muslim caliphate half the population were Christians and forced conversions were rare. Most converted voluntarily over time.

On the other hand, once Jews become in power whether in the Ottoman Empire or in the Russian empire you get Armenian genocides or massacres of white russian christians.

In fact, you are a subversive kike yourself. Zionism = globalism = gentile slavery.

Well what's the organization called then fuxk man help me out here I wanna find more you mong

No, you're just dumb and easily subverted.

I may also add, that there are so few Jews in this world because

1. We've systematically killed them off over 2000 years for usury, murder and adultery

2. because of this massive inbreeding has been the only way they could carry on their serpent seed. this is why they have the most genetic disorders out of any other group of people.

It's Memri TV

Everyone was forced to admit that Trump is right.

>Unless you're arguing for fully exterminating all Muslims and Jews
I don't see anything wrong with this.

>and act as a counter-balance against the Moozlems, what's the problem?

Rebbit, i am the Mooslim

>but Muslims want all of our heads on pikes.

Nah, i hate seeing beheadings

Yeah, you sound like a subverting kike that is trying to deny all of history. At least Muslims respected Christians and regarded them as humans with protected status for centuries. Meanwhile Jews would use any power they got to initiate genocides and massacres against Christians.

nigger there IS no "creeping Sharia" without jews importing shitskins into the West. its jews who keep guilty us evil white men into letting subhumans in. if we left the muslims to their own devices they'd mostly just kill each other all the time. and even if they did somehow unify into a force that could actually threaten the Wset, so what? Whites are natural warriors and its good to have a proper stand-up fight every now and then to remind us we are the best.

nice b8

utopistic . jews will always controll US foreign policy

By the look of this natural warrior i can definitely say they sure can't fuck with us.

Looks like Trump made our greatest ally great again.

(((MEMRI )))) funded by ex mossad agent , they usually translate wrong on purpose ( and im NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MEMES that we make here ) i m talkign REAL wrong translations done on purpose

you guys do know anyone knows when youre from pelbit right? specially when you post fucking cringey shit like "woah out with your logic". you fucking filth, why dont you get the fuck out? woah le /greytones/ . fucking plebitors. neck yourselves, fuck you.

they probably made him cave. they were pissed when trump passed the cyber security info the the russians because it got in the way of their plan to ruin syria.

MEMRI

MEM RI

MEM E

MEME

> wow (((MEME)))

see thats what happens when we allow jews to live freely amongst us. this is why jews are and will always be a far more dangerous threat than muslim. muslims are just dumb orks.

Damn makes me feel stupid but I still have certain doubts

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
Who do I believe

>Still believing "The Jews" are a monolithic group.
In b4 Molyneux comes in and talks about the genetic/intellgience differences between Ashkenazi Jews and Jews within Israel

Israel hates White Ethostat-

things changed

nigger the kikes were just doing it to get free nukes, you really think they helped white south africa because they felt sympathized with the country?

This.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

>Israel support the South African apartheid government until the bitter end
>Developed Nuclear Weapons with them and told them to never give up white only rule

Israel Hates White Ethonosta-

Netanyahu is a cryptogoy.

Requesting JIDF input please.

israel just sold em weapons when the rest of the world wouldn't (partially because of love for shekels and also because Israel was being accused of doing to its Arabs what Rhodesia/South Africa did to their africans so there was some sense of solidarity), and eventually Israel gave up and threw them to the dogs too.

>Rhodesia
>Ethnostate

Africa is heading towards 10 billion, putting a permanent cap on the capacity of white populations thriving in large numbers there. In America though we have no limitations.

That was South Africa, and they developed and tested their nuclear weapons together and independentantly.

Rhodesia was a brief white ruled country that was in a bitter battle against communists - who had back up from china and the ussr - yet no counter balance from the UK and USA because they were "Racist" apartheid.

There was absolutely nothing to be gained by israel from supporting Rhodesia when nobody else would.

NEVER FORGET

shit son, in your own article it states how the jews PUBLICLY DENOUNCED apartheid and kept the military agreements secret. aouth africa is the perfect example of what happens when you trust jews: you end up like south africa, completely overrun with niggers.

Trump was right in his speech whether bibi liked it or not. People think Trump is Zionist. HA. How? Saying he likes israel? Well im not saying I like Palestine!

I wish we had Bibi as our President instead. Drumpf is a fucking disgrace, I can't even handle showing my own flag on Sup Forums anymore.

>he fell for the jews hate and want to stop trump meme
>literally believed what the fake news media made him believe

Exactly, by saying what he said, he put his foot in the door for what constitutes a civil war in the case that he's ofted.
In this case if he is taken out then we won't accept a total globalists/communist take over AT ALL

They had the weight of the USSR and China on them - right after they were abandoned by the UK and America because their cucked leftists governements wouldn't be caught supporting a "White Government". It wasn't Israel who threw them to the dogs it was the UK and USA.
Don't you see, the same "apartheid" argument they used to take them down will be the same one used to take down israel and then the UK and then America. That is the "selfish" angle you keep hunting for to wrap your mind around Israels motivation here. They are absolutely an Apartheid country, just like America is Apartheid and the UK. So you better start paying attention.

one day..

I'm fucking sick of this retarded meme.

>There was absolutely nothing to be gained by israel from supporting Rhodesia when nobody else would.
except shekels from selling guns. especially since they could jack up prices since no one else would sell to rhodesia because jews in the west made white ethno-states into evil boogeymen that were seen a nazi successor states. what a (((coincidence)))

Kimg Jaffy Jaffir?

>0 arguments

The USA and UK publically threw them to the dogs while the USSR and China dogpiled them - The fact that they tried and failed says waaaaayyyyy more than anyone else. Or does that just say how absolutely anti-white the uk and america are? You pick.
>South Africa overrun by niggers
They had nuclear weapons meaning they'd never get invaded. they could've have kept their Apartheid rule indefinitley just like Israel is doing now, just like America is doing now, just like the UK is doing now.

You foolishly attack someone who should be your ally because you are in the same boat.

Europe should take a hard look at it's Arab ghettos then ask Israel how fast that turns into "Palestine".

>It wasn't Israel who threw them to the dogs it was the UK and USA.

oh i fully agree that the majority of the responsibility lies with the USA and UK, but Israel must've known at a certain point that they needed to increase support for the Smith government or it was gonna be overthrown, and apparently they decided to cut their losses at that point. nobody stayed with rhodesia til the end except maybe South Africa and that's largely why it became Zimbabwe

>Kimg Jaffy Jaffir
yes..that's exactly right

>except shekels from selling guns
a pittance
>jews in the west
aka liberals and atheists aka just like you.
>White ethno states into an evil boogey man
The Israelis were the ONLY ones who publically supported them. They did it out of motivation for helping someone in the same boat as them, namely an Apartheid ruled country. This will be the same tactic used on america very very soon, then It will be too late for you to see your error.

NAzis and people who don't like Nazis are just flip sides of the same coin.

Jews are not a hivemind. Bibi is a decent Jew that's just fighting for his nation. That isn't to say he's a hero to America he just cares about his country most world leaders do.

It doesn't change the fact that a large number of Jews are trying to destroy Europe. But I'd rather just a Jew like Netanyahu over Merkel.

That's so cool.

itt: JIDF

There was nothing to be done - how could israel win a war against China and USSR alone with no help from america or uk? It was absolutely dispicable and they did the onlything they could do - write them off.

They gave South Africa the golden key of Idependence and Apartheid with their Nuclear Weapons - which they threw in the garbage... had a democratic election... in which they elected communists... and now the whites are getting Genocided.

Pay attention, this is your future too. Which is why it is so odd that you are attacking someone in the same boat with you who has extended their arm to you in friendship.

America commie NYC Jews are not Israel.

As a Jew that supports nationalism in the west and for Israel I can second this. I hate Soros and the globalists as much as you guys.

They're in every thread, particularly /ptg/.

god thats disgusting. fuck these kikes

i'm not attacking you lol, i just disagree that israel did everything it could. but i agree that it didn't really matter how much Israel did because they couldn't save Rhodesia alone, which is why i said that most of the blame goes to UK and USA.

It's funny that people like you don't realize there is a left/right divide in Israel just like in every country.

First of all, I know such things were happening, however things were in progress to remove such a system. They did not want to just give maximum freedoms to people who never understand what running a country nor a democracy at all. This is something that takes time and proper education to properly handoff to the natives. Which was being done at the moment. Stop trying to fetishsies Rhodesia as your white state nigger.

israel was public;y denouncing apartheid too. like you are attempting to do right now, they played both sides. and the only reason we threw them to the dogs is because of the poisonous influence of jews. if we had joined with hitler and slaughtered all of you we wouldn't even be having this conversation. you ( or your grandparents rather) would be ash on the wind and i'd proably be colonizing Mars in the name of the Greater German Reich while niggers were kept as literal slaves in places like south africa.

but instead jews got to live and spread their cultural marxist poison throughout the west and now look where we are (not Mars).

>The Israelis were the ONLY ones who publically supported them
filthy lying kike, israel called the independent goverment of Rhodesia ILLEGAL when it first formed.
jta.org/1965/12/03/archive/israel-takes-stand-at-u-n-against-rhodesia-and-so-african-policy
They just couldn't turn down the shekels they could make because they are jews and not selling shit is anathema to them.

he meant lies.

>Which is why it is so odd that you are attacking someone in the same boat with you who has extended their arm to you in friendship.

oh and i also disagree if you're using this as an israel/US metaphor, because it's not a perfectly apt comparison of the situations. israel has leeched off the US an incredible amount, really treated it like shit (spying on it, stealing tech, passing off sensitive info to enemies or other 3rd parties, unrepentantly blowing up a certain ship back in the 60s, etc) and they exercise way too much influence on our foreign policy, too many of our politicians are israeli-american dual citizens and that shit should not be permissible

> Yes goy, I support nationalism in the west as long as you let us rule your governments and give us Billions of dollars every year.

Who gives a fuck about muh left right bullshit faggot, things go much deeper than your fucking nigger tier political systems dichotomy. A jew will always be a Jew first and foremost.

>”Israeli nationalist Jews are based”
>checks flag

Mere coincedence. Gas yourself, disgusting neocon traitor. What’s even more pathetic is that a majority of white American cuckservatives believe this is a healthy, rational and progressive way of thinking.

It's like when trump says the jews are good at doing his taxes.

Similar to that.