Is mike judge redpilled guys...

is mike judge redpilled guys? I found out that he made The King of the Hill which is redpilled tv show and also he made that film called Idiocrazy. From now on, should I trust this guy and watch his things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-z9ZZlt64s
youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that his first real break was beavis and butthead, and their first short was on mtv's liquid television.

FROG

BASE

BALL.

Watch The Goode Family. It came out almost a decade ago and is surprisingly on the nose for liberals despite being an absolute strawman at the time.

is that positive? I dont know that show.

All Americans already know this. Kill yourself foreigner.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Im not american, burguer.

That is the absolute truth. That being said it is what it sounds like - baseball with a frog.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-z9ZZlt64s

Mike Judge makes great shows. King of the Hill is pretty consistent with good content.

Dale Gribble is pretty much a mix of Sup Forums and /k/.

Watch "Office Space" and "Extract." Both pretty good movies by Judge.

Been watching KoTH again.
Judge could really read where society was heading.
Just go back and watch that "white guilt" and "Lou ann gets room mates" episodes.

One: King of the Hill is not as Redpilled as people try to make it. Yes, Hank is the only person with common sense and serves as a combatant against the retarded lunacy around him be it liberals and rednecks. However Hank is himself a slam against conservatives as he's also a technologically out of touch, "close-minded" to differing cultures, femininity, and the changing culture.
King of the Hill also slammed W. Bush in one episode, saying he's a weak handshake, thus not a good president and not a real man.
Mike Judge is not as redpilled or conservative as people think. He actually seems to be more liberal leaning as most of his comedy comes from mocking the conservatives and veterans he knew growing up.

He's either as liberal or slightly more liberal than the South Park guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg

you are a complete fucking moron.

>Satirizing something means you must hate it
t. mongoloid

>slams Goy W Bush
>not redpilled
he's the only person making television who has actually worked a real job

Mike Judge is vocally anti-Trump on Twitter.

>Hes slightly more liberal than South Park
He straight up said on his Alex Jones interview that he grew up with super liberal parents but as an adult considers himself libertarian. He said his politics line up with the tea party more than anything else, and being in showbiz with people trying to sue him left and right has made him a smaller government kind of person. You dont know shit.

It wasnt even making fun of Bush as a president. It was more of a joke how Hank gets upset over such minor details. He like Bush's policies but wasnt conflicted after he found out he had a weak handshake. Thats fucking funny. A weak handshake wouldnt be something that lefties would make fun of something for anyway.

I think he's a pragmatic liberal that still appreciates some traditional values and understands how insane the left is capable of becoming.

>Tfw you realize that Dale Gribble is a literal cuckold in the classical sense.

The writing was on the wall in the early 90s, a lot of Married With Children dealt with the same issues. It wasn't hard to see where everything was going.

While I think a national religion (or something equally valuable to replace it) is necessary for the less capable thinkers in a society, the cuckservative / bible belt were far too passive as things began to snowball.

Don't listen to this retard.

>e said his politics line up with the tea party more than anything else

So he shares his views with an organization owned by billionaire globalists? Seems good

Mike Judge is hard to classify because his politics seem to be an anachronism. He is like a JFK liberal or something.

SHI SHI SHA

add in some /x/

Stop posting here.