So Sup Forums constantly states a white ethnostate would be paradise...

So Sup Forums constantly states a white ethnostate would be paradise, but Sup Forums itself is a virtual white ethnostate and all anyone ever does is argue and shitpost.

Is white homogeneity being necessary for peace just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5egtkC51Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums itself is a virtual white ethnostate
But that's where you're wrong

Sup Forums is at-least 99% white.

4 u

WRONG

Yeah, no...

I enjoy the shitposting.

That is a very nice floor.

>pol
>white

Most posters here are Americunts, the US is only about 43% white so most people here are niggers.

Probably just that trash laminate click together stuff...

Born in the 70's
Lived in 99% white town
99% white towns adjacent
It was way better.

That is more a representation of the Sup Forums community not Sup Forums no matter the memes people make.

Nope.

Beat me to it

It's not about peace

Did you not see HWNDU? Pol is mostly mongrels.

I myself am a DemiJew.

this board is closer to 40% white.
can tell by the smell.

Yeah, how can you make this claim considering you don't know anything about anyone here? For all its worth it might just be a bunch of mexican AI robots shitposting.

I don't think anyone is saying that a white ethnostate would be "paradise". Just that ethnostates in general are better and more natural than these multicultural clusterfucks that are enforced upon us.

HWNDU threads were ONLY on pol, no other Sup Forums board. It's a Sup Forums meetup not a Sup Forums meetup, no matter the claims people make.

>jewish shills
>white

>Burgers
>white

>Canadians
>white

>Eurocucks
>white

Only whites on this board are aussie and kiwi master race.

Finally, someone that gets it

why are an ethno state bad?
wouldn't all countries be happy to build up a new country on empty soil where they could send all white nazis.
or do they believe they would start a ww3 to reclaim the world eventually

>but Sup Forums itself is a virtual white ethnostate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

White nationalism is as gay as it gets. For some, it's the final red pill.

Bullshit they all talked like Sup Forums was some spooky board they only read a little to be edgy.

Then we'll bring back dueling you silly nigger. Can't talk shit when your life is on the line. Hell, dueling is way cooler than whatever pol or dicky spencer wants to sell.

>peace
when will this meme end?

tbf only a retard would go to a meeting of an anonymous forum, defeating its whole purpose, so it makes sense mostly mongrels would do so

Fucking Aussie Shitposters

God you're old. Do you have teeth or hair?

Is that an undercover sam hyde in the back left?

I came for the shitposting

Stayed for the hate

Shhhhh..... I'm hoping for a mass shooting from all the radicalization here.
White Sharia!! Sup Forumstards unite! One of these idiots will do it.

and, of course, the finns

Why the fuck is that picture so accurate? It bothers me.

There are no whites on the internet, everyone is a niggerfaggot

Real life is more important than Sup Forums. Part of the reason we're on here is that we're missing something out of our IRL lives.

>and all anyone ever does is argue and shitpost.
iron sharpens iron

pol maybe used to be, before shitskins/shills flooded. it was tolerable when it was just good whites and a few JIDF. now its just a shitfest.

Sup Forums is a young, sexually frustrated white male "ethnostate" and that's why it's shit.

Sup Forums is like 80% shitskin it's even less white than america

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is just blacks, traps, CIA agents and bots

Mexicans aren't white. Neither are niggers.

this

Its a damn shame Dodger decided to pose for playboy when they decided to stop doing nudes.

Shes pretty much cool with all of that shit as long as its somewhat softcore.

Also for the conspiratards, a bunch of her pics from that shoot involved PIZZA.....HMMMMMMMMMM.

Link me a single archived thread about it anywhere else. You know you're lying.

>Is white homogeneity being necessary for peace just a meme?
No. Just look at the North East kingdom for reference. Most states in the +90% white demographic. lowest violent crime rates in the nation, top 3 states are Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

t. ex Vermonter. Considering moving back.

The afterparty live stream on twitch had some talk about that.

Peace is like happiness. Temporary.

Humanity has and will always fight. Whites are just expected to give leeway for the sake of "progress".

yep. late to the party m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5egtkC51Y
tip goes to you
only 10% you were to l8 m8.

no
that's more a representation of USA

>confusing real life and the internet

turn off the computer, iphone faggot.

sick fucking meme my dude

>he thinks Sup Forums is 99% white

Yeah no. It's a lot more diverse than you might think at first.

A more accurate description would be that White domination of the government is the only way to prevent active discrimination against White people as they become a minority.

nigga europe had white ethno states all of their fucking history and its been nothing but war and shit

Hi

No retard, this was for the HWNDU invasion of Shia le'pouf... It was strictly a Sup Forums thing

Get the fuck off my board.

This is a political discussion board. There are millions of different political issues to discuss, and many different view points to hold on each issue. Political discussion is just debating/arguing the pros and cons of the various view points. It would be weird if everyone just agreed on everything when there's so many different perspectives.

>my
You can't even kick sandniggers from your own country, the fuck you can do about someone online in an US website.

this

Sup Forums is the most diverse white rights group

Nice feet

Pol is 50 percent hapa manlet
25 percent controlled opposition

Time for punch a nazo? I believe it is!

It's a meme. A pipe dream. It's extra saturated LARP sprinkled with waterfall wood nymph fantasies.

Only a fool would take anything on Sup Forums seriously.

I would rather be told to "Fuck off" by 7 screeching autists on here than to be robbed on a daily basis and my female relatives raped regularly if I were to live in a "diverse community " full of "enrichment.

Note-not everyone is a damned screeching autist but there is always a handful who shit on everyone and punch right hard because they can't stand anything.

We would still have people like RamzPaul in a white ethnostate but at least he is only annoying and having him as your neighbor sure beats the Muhdicks.

Someone didn't watch HWNDU

Hey moot.

pic related are the average americans

>at least 99% white
>britbongs being this deluded

The white ethnostate is a nice meme to dream of but the reality is that when we would get rid of shitskins we would start discriminating based on nationality

Dare to dream

There's more diversity here than at libtard sites like huffpo and plebbit ahmed. I mean this is a fucking nazi board and yet there are jewish, israelies, saudies and also you.

See

this guy gets it.

I didn't ask for your opinion.

>virtual white ethnostate

lol no, we are a mudbaby imageboard of peace

Sadly a near perfect representation of the current state of affairs.

but you're wrong, bruh

Just so we're clear, Sup Forums is one of my very few escapes

Well I'm white..... (by witch I mean real white, Northern European/ Germanic master race not southern scum.) Why the hell be on pol if you're not.

Ha, I just got my cat running on one of those things for the first time two hours ago.
That wheel shaped item she's lying on looks interesting too, I wonder what it's for?

>muhlvinas joke
>getting raped by mudslimes

Muhadir wants seconds, you better lube up or else you get hate crime charges britcuck

>Why the hell be on pol if you're not
it's funny seeing all the repressed homoeroticism come out of the 'murican/britbong whitebois.
all other flags are chill.

it certaintly doesn't like it if it is...appears to be a decent hardwood at least
>t. Owner of floors