Anti-FA Meeting Tape

Hey guys. I have in my possession a 1 hour and 40 minute tape of two Sup Forums guys undercover at a local anti-fa meeting where they planned to shutdown a white supremacist rally. The audio is very clear and loud and would only need some editing to be useful for propaganda purposes. Highlights of the tape include them admitting affiliation with the JDL,admitting being a violent organization and going beyond a "peaceful vigil" with confrontation. They discuss logistics and shutting down the event with intimidation and by drowning them out with noise and chanting. Even though the nationalist group has the venue booked they plan on assembling without permits and they said that was ok. General SJW faggotry abounds on the tape. Everyone was forced to introduce themselves by pronouns and talk of racism and hatred of the police was prominent. Punching nazis was discussed and hatred for nazi's. Also the video features classic cult leader tactics from the JDL representative as he breaks down resistance to using violence with groupthink and fear of the other side. My question is what is the best way to distribute the tape? What should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!kbwFXYRA!2ECOMOmb1QjO2U1e9XeefpTM56ZJ_0Pwt2AyXFQY1zM
mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ!wBB4As9bY1bKhfT-M9KYFlsQxL4E_mOU4k-AFHSERmI
mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0gCVTGOyOQH
soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio
youtu.be/EF04tAoE4CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youtube? are you retarded

I don't know

Convert it to an mp3 or something and just upload it and spam the link everywhere

anywhere. everywhere. twitter, cuckbook jewtube with all likely censor it but the reuploads will be there to.

I lack editing expertise and the clip is audio only so I need to figure out the best way to use this clip to effect as many as possible for the cause

Just upload it unedited to yt, Liveleak, Vidme and wherever else you want

Just upload it everywhere. People will edit it for you.

Bump

Put it on mega or owndrives is it a .wav file?

Don't be an idiot. We don't edit shit to make it sound like someone said something they really didn't say. That's a left tactic and people always see through the bull shit. Post the whole thing and if it's bad, people will know. If it's nothing and they didn't say anything wrong, more power to them.

TLDR
Don't be a faggot and edit shit to meet your thinking. That's what the left does. Post all the video.

Just throw it out there, one of the Autists will turn it into something worth a fuck

My other concern is these guys never blew their cover and are still in the field. Should I release this tape now or wait to film more stuff?

upload full unedited tape preferably. do it to youtube and maybe send to project veritas (james okeefe) for greater distribution

Audiofag here. Upload it. Please for the love of christ upload it.

>Open Windows Movie Maker
>Add complete audio with black background
>Save as .mp4/.avi/.wmv
>Upload to YouTube

Ok I'll post the full version although it does not get too excited till about an hour in.

Post it uncompressed if it sounds like shit

So an audio tech user can clean it up so it sounds better

Put it on YouTube then forward to /ourleaning/ media like Veritas, Daily Caller, InfoWars and even Milo. Also forward to local police and the FBI so the antifags get raided/arrested before the event.

Youtube, soundcloud, mega.nz, literally anywhere. If it's good, we'll meme it.

Right now I have it in video format going to post on liveleak ASAP. I figure if anything the guys on this board will get a kick out of these retards meeting.

Those digits. KEK wills it.

Bumping while it uploads

Antifa should kill themselves.

mega.nz/#!kbwFXYRA!2ECOMOmb1QjO2U1e9XeefpTM56ZJ_0Pwt2AyXFQY1zM

I ain't clicking that shit

Just downloaded. It's legit.

4 minutes to download? I call bullshit. This is an elaborate Antifa Trojan.

4 minutes to download something less than 200MB is pretty normal internet speeds.

Nope.

up to you man I just want info to get out if its valuable

I will watch the liveleak. Nothing else.

Note the "Fascist" flag.
>howdoyoudofellowkids.jpg
Take every precaution.

I'm ripping the audio from the .mov file and will reupload in .mp3 format

post to yt nao

Was in meeting undercover. It's legit.

Can I just point out the digits.

Are there any rules against it?

currently uploading the ripped audio to mega

That all being said, I hope this is legit. Just be careful. Overconfidence is how you lose.

Don't have to edit it. Just release the whole thing on youtube and let the internet work it's magic.

I'm assuming you have contact with them. Talk to them about it before releasing anything.

nobody cares about your faggy fake recording desu.

sage

>liveleak
Post it on youtube. It will find more people that way.

Next time serve them all Koolaid Jim Jones style.

>i want to post it
>wait maybe i shouldn't post it would do you guys think

this is shit tier b8.

Here's the raw audio file

Shit, copied the :link with key: url.

HOW ABOUT WE TRY AGAIN

mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ
mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ
mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ

I am scared of this file but have nothing to lose, I'm gonna download.

Holy shit guys, it's legit and my computer isn't bricked.

It's a little muffled, but nothing that isn't understandable and yup, it's an antifa meeting and about at 42:00 they start talking about pronouns just like op said (I skipped ahead a bit). I totally thought this was b8.

Yeah lets start posting timestaps of interesting shit

When does it get to the JDL shit?

>mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ
thank you anons for propogating this. Don't let it die out.

After phone died, they started talking about forcibly removing a fascist business owner from Peterborough.

Working (((together)))

Its really just one line admitting ties to the jdl but sites of the group mention both JDL and the communist party.

Haha it's your fucking loss, this is some interesting shit.

Will the shilling ever fucking stop. Jesus someone must pay well.

OP, it's in good hands now.

I don't trust this shit

YouTube it and post link nog

Make a copy and send it to every news network including fox

Ya I got to that part, I was wondering if anything else would pop up though. AntiFa is communist, most AntiFa groups in Canada openly show their communist ties, although I haven't seen a lot of that from american groups

upload it 2 fucking soundcloud u twat

Nice facist flag. Now youtube it.

SELL THAT SHIT as an EXCLUSIVE!!!

aint falling for this shit cucktifa.

ITS A TRAP

Check this out.

At least you aren't using that retarded Ancap flag I guess

I'll upload, since no one else will

Will finish uploading in a moment, taking a bit.

ALRIGHT YOU NIGGERS ITS ON VOCAROO NOW SO NO EXCUSES

LISTEN TO IT

How long do tracks take to process, jesus christ

lel, all the shills stopped bumping this. SECRETS OUT!

Dude just post it. The internet will do you the hard work. Be sure to post the link here though.

Here it is
soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio

FOXNEWS TUCKER CARLSON

Always bump for unmasking the Antifa Juden.

Bump.

Should we continue the thread with the soundcloud and vocaroo link so people don't think this is a larp from the get go?

Yeah I agree

Send a copy to the FBI and DHS immediately. These people are terrorists. Be a hero.

Be sure to copy OP's paragraph about what was discussed and link new bread here so I can bump

Bump

Report it, Spy-user.

Yeah post it and link it back

Someone else did it (and fucked up the OP but whatever)

Send it to us. We'll help you out.

youtu.be/EF04tAoE4CE

I dun fucked up.

Key: !wBB4As9bY1bKhfT-M9KYFlsQxL4E_mOU4k-AFHSERmI
Link with key:

Made another thread that doesn't have fuck ups in it.

Drop it to wikileaks or project veritas. Or both

Nice, agent 57
Hit us up when you are done.

Why are there two of these threads running?