Any other California fags nervous about the big one hitting? Feel like its gonna hit soon

Any other California fags nervous about the big one hitting? Feel like its gonna hit soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pennsylvania here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's missing in this picture?

One can only hope.

How can you live in CA and still be afraid of earthquakes? I'm pumped for it. My great grampa was born in the 1908 earthquake, and died in the 89 earthquake. Maybe I will get to die in an earthquake too

It's like the fault is hung up. Building pressure day by day. Inching ever further towards it's breaking point.

That's the last month of >4.5 mag.

We in Hawaii were hit a couple days ago.

hope it kills us all

1 mile from San Andreas, 1 mile to ocean here.
Yea, I'm worried. Oregon will pop off. Then LA. Then all bets are off. With solar flares, solar wind storms, and magma driven earthquakes... pack your go bag.

Soda Springs Id over 200 aftershocks in past two weeks

Aw yiss I can't wait till it hits here.

Typical California fucktard.....literally ZERO understanding of how plate tectonics work.

I'm at defcon 3. Elevated awareness, but it's not time to freak out.

South Californian here. Hopefully some schools in the midwest will accept be before this thing happens

Cali is getting all the little shit!

i think the rampant STDs are more of a threat.

Lol

It's north Korea trying to destroy the planet

Arizona Bay when

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

>An earthquake will destroy California any day now....

yeah really, wifey has family down there who have felt a couple over the past few weeks. Prelude to Yellowstone?

The West coast is on a transform boundary with an active shelf with subsequent faults IE The plates will continue to move for several million years, its not just gonna fall into the ocean morons, that not how plate tectonics work

The quakes in West Yellowstone have tapered off after being consistent for a few weeks. Soda is so far from Yellowstone, I don't think it's related. Not a geologist though.

This. Hepatitis is the real threat. Sup Forums never gets these kind of predictions right and not even geologists can predict a major quake. SAGE (If anything Yellowstone will be the happening)

I just set up my tent today, will be sleeping outside till next month.
(High Desert, north of big bear county)

I'm not worried tho, if I die, it was by God's will.

look for Missing Pet advertisements when pets go missing so should you also

im scared

t. califag