Are black people of today better than white people was 50 years ago? IQs get bigger over time...

Are black people of today better than white people was 50 years ago? IQs get bigger over time, crime has been declining in recent years... seems like the person you should be racist against is your own grandpa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Rise_in_IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she will always be a nigger

dont like him either

The IQ in western countries has been dropping for the last generations so what is your point?

The gap hasn't closed but white + black IQs are both going up

>white
>going up
source fucking needed

I don't know man. Aussie Abbos are fucking dumb as a rock. Been on this earth for 60k years.

You kaffers still can't run a single country. Everything you touch still goes to shit.

The gap has not changed... so white IQ must also be increasing

All i see are two white eyes. What is it?

Seems like you shouldn't expect me to take seriously your argument on intelligence since it contains an unintelligent grammatical error. Learn how plurals work before lecturing me on intelligence.

You could be onto something, but your years seem a little off, maybe if it were black people today as smart as whites 50000 years ago.

>IQs get bigger over time
That's not how it works you dumb nigger, in fact if that statement is anything to go by I'm pretty sure niggers have got even dumber, going around saying dumbass shit like "IQs get bigger over time" you absolute fucking retard be quiet.

Not changed since when? Niggers got a slight boots in the US a while back, due to mixing with whites and education. Now it's stagnant again.

that mutt you posted is less than 30% black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Rise_in_IQ

>"found the effect primarily reduced the number of low-end scores"
Her you have your answer, if poor people have free education, they get a slight IQ increase.

idn man she looks a lot closer to 100% black than I thought possible. Makes Wesley Snipes look light skinned.

literally worst post ever
better than white people were*
IQs increase dumbass

I'm a racist but I'd fuck that. She's adorable.

tfw you can't unlock your gf

Geez, what a NIGOR

she literally looks like a dutch model with a layer of black spray paint on. Thats not 100% black

>no prognathism
>no bulbous nose
>no nostril flare
>no sausage lips
funny how the most attractive niggers look like whites painted black. They will always be the ugliest and dumbest race.

that quote was from 1989
>Raven (2000) found that, as Flynn suggested, data interpreted as showing a decrease in many abilities with increasing age must be re-interpreted as showing that there has been a dramatic increase of these abilities with date of birth. On many tests this occurs at all levels of ability.

the only reason why she looks somewhat attractive is because she has european facial features

she's Nilotic

She's Nigerian

alright, looks like a nigger from this perspective but explain her grey eyes then

Yeah goys hate your family who without you wouldn't live!

>she will always be a nigger

Not after I'm done bleaching the fuck outta her

Can Negroes today make what white people did 50 years ago?

i dont give a fuck where she's from i'd smash the shit outta her

She's a black Caucasian. Norther African.

She's actually the same race as you and I (if you're Euro), which is why she has "our" features.

Niggers age 15 years per human year, she will look 50yo next year.

Not actually all that accurate to be honest. I don't mind blacks myself, though I do wish you guys would stop breeding with the lowest of your race, or any race for that matter.

Seriously, if every black man and woman got together and said that they just weren't going to have kids with anybody below 80 IQ then the IQ then it would be the best thing that ever happened to this earth.

So that's all I ask. If you want people to like black people, tell all the stupid people you know not to breed and tell all the smart people you know not to breed with stupid.

no, that's an illusion because in fact, they are dragging us all down.

Does it ?
It's dropping like a rock in my country. Because we're invaded by you fucking people

>She's a black Caucasian. Norther African.
She doesnn't have "our" features though. Not with those eyes , that nose , lips , cranium...That's european.

Don't be naive.
When havent evolved at all in 50 years.
We aren't smarter but se may have more information.
Despite niggers are still living on mudhuts in africa.

Holy fuck, an honest to God retard on the interwebs. N I G G E R L O V E R

>Are black people of today better than white people was 50 years ago?
No.

>Are black people of today better than white people was 50 years ago?

No.

>IQs get bigger
>get bigger

Point proven.

but she looks like every other black person from any other angle
except shes not obese

black people are like an infestation, same goes for all brownies. subhumans all.

aus nog sage

Maybe.

Listening to stories from my relatives growing up in working class Brooklyn is disturbing. White kids who weren't even 10 yet would smoke, fuck, steal, beat the shit out of each other, drown cats, poison dogs--all just for fun. Lots of parents were also abusing drugs/abusing their spouses/abusing their children. My aunt was getting knocked around by her husband, so my grandfather and all his sons had to arm up with baseball bats and storm the apartment in the middle of the night to rescue her/set her husband straight. This was all totally normal for white people back then.

>She will never be your nigger

Cameras and image processing tech is rayciss, bro!

Yeah. More likely the IQ tests have been fucked with, enough to bring blacks above the older "retard" cut off level. But it didn't erase the gap between blacks and whites.

>Nigerian
What ethnic group?
>inb4 Yoruba