Blazblue Alter Memory

Was this really based off a game? Because it was one of the worst anime I've ever seen, tones of words thrown around that they barely defined, the odd shipping between this guy and his not sister and the fights were all the same 6 frames.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/mylist/12029416
fujimishobo.co.jp/webage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just plays the games and watch Bururaji for maximum pleasure.
subs never.

BlazBlue and Guilty Gear have in-game encyclopedias as thick as a phone book.

Is it full of pseudo incest like the anime was?

Because even the games are chuuni as fuck.

However, I thank the existence of BlazBlue if only for giving us Bururaji, life is good when you're listening to Sugita, Imajin and Kondom chat the time away.

>Was this really based off a game? Because it was one of the worst anime I've ever seen, tones of words thrown around that they barely defined, the odd shipping between this guy and his not sister and the fights were all the same 6 frames.

It's a god damn anime adaptation of a fighting game, what did you expect?

And yeah the actual story in Blazblue is decent, even good. It's like VN. It's not even that easy to get what's going on because a lot of characters, things and events are involved.

>Was this really based off a game?
Yes; if you weren't a faggot who skips to the next episode as soon as the credits start and can't figure out how to use a search engine, you'd know that already. How do you manage to complete captchas in spite of such thickheadedness?

Even more so.

No bully

Noel is just slightly retarded.

That seems amusing is it a side series or something?

Oh, why? I get that the clones like the yellow one who died and Noel have crushes on Ragna it's just it feels strange like they suddenly liked him out of nowhere. This little girl seemed to like him too considering how she was trying to get him to look at her in this episode

It's Blazblue radio with VAs. You can find some on youtube or somewhere else.

It's a webseries where the VAs chat about the game and other stuff, you should watch it from start to finish, it's great fun.

Seems like they have fun, too bad I don't understand japanese. I swear I just saw Yosuke on one of those just now. Maybe I should play the games first, I see a bunch of characters i don't know such as that guy with the blue hair and some other girl with blue hair and another with purple hair

nicovideo.jp/mylist/12029416

Nico list of bururaji.

>Act 3
>Ragna suddenly gets tired of everyone's shit and becomes based
>Jubei is back
>Jin becomes based too
CP was truly a mistake.

CP and CF were supposed to be one game

I'll keep this in mind when I learn what they're saying. In the mean time, join me in ponder why two of the red head's friends are so slutty

I would watch an anime adaptation of Chronophantasma

By a better studio, of course.

I don't get it.

Another hint.

Still not following you here.

The plot of the game is a godawful mess.

The best.

Still really don't get it.

I want Makoto to fuck me.

Blaxblue isn't exactly a good game

Okay

Best grills

Rachel is best BB.

Glad I got this fig.

What the hell is she wearing?

High class robutt battle armor

All vital parts protected.

Did any of them get translated?

There's two P4A specials, one from 2012 with Morikubo Shoutarou and one from last year with Yamaguchi Kappei.

Why characters voiced by her get bullied so much?

Because 今井さんかわいい。

Because it's funny to bully her

How can the other girls compete?

By being human.

Get out of the pc Bullet.

Have any of the female VA's ever defeated Koyama? Kokonoe's banished him once but clearly it was not enough.

I thought he was expelled from the show for harassing girls from the staff, or something like that.

Canonically, the only ones who actually "Love" Ragna are Rachel and Celica.

Though I don't think Celica shows up in the anime.

Best Girls. I ship 'em.

Don't forget all the time travel.
Me too. Center display in one of my shelves. Looks great.

Glimpse of the nun dying.

So all that tease was anime only? That's good, Ragna doesn't strike me as a harem lead and if anybody really is in love with him it' ll be one sided.

I think you can add Lambda to that too since she basically has Nu's love sans her insanity.

I think it's mostly hard to get because of how little information you get. At the end of CT you barely know anything about the setting and characters, it gets much clearer in CS.

And she sacrificed herself to protect him.

Oh no, the tease is still there, but it's just that, tease, and in the end he's just friends, if that, with the rest of the girls. Celica and Rachel are his only legitimate love interests.

This is played up in a couple "Joke Route" endings in the game for Ragna, where-in he IS played as a harem lead. Horrible, horrible things happen to him in these routes.

Ah, right you are.

Mai is perfection.

>downloaded the games
>never played them because I suck so fucking much and the tutorial takes hours

Here's to hoping maifag has ended himself by now

I'm sincerely amazed that they added fucking Naoto to the games before her.

But as far as Noel goes she doesn't think of him romantically at all,right?

I need him alive, he might have scans for that new manga thats launching in 5 days.

>Rub-a-dub dub, time for the grub
Do people really use that phrase or is the translator trying to be a meme master?

Why would I kill myself when Mai's new manga starts in 5 days?

Looks like Naoto will be pretty important to the story of CF which is why I'm guessing Mori added him from the start.

You can try playing just the recaps to get up to date with the story.

Well, when Kagura invited her to a date she didn't bat an eye, but when Ragna said he needed to talk to her she dropped her spaghetti thinking that it was going to be a date, and got a little sad after discovering that it wasn't. I actually wanted her to win, but I don't think that's what's gonna happen.

>But as far as Noel goes she doesn't think of him romantically at all,right?
Correct.

Did you miss the fact that Kagura's attempts to arrange a date flew completely over Noel's head?

Noel isn't in love with Ragna.

Okay, so why did it flew over her head when he was being really clear about his intentions? And why did she see it as an invite to a date when Ragna called her, despite that not being his intention at all? You can put this double standard on Mori's inconsistency, I guess.

She never said she thought it was a date with Ragna.

I always took it as her being a little sister excited to spend time with her big brother, since that's what their relationship is portrayed as most consistently.

Meanwhile Kagura sucks, who would want to spend time with him?

I'm counting on you, Mailove,.

I want to believe you

No real need for that. One of the Dustloop mods will be posting the raws for the manga in the BB art thread.

It's an overlocalized translation by gg that became a meme popular enough to make it into an official translation.

>I always took it as her being a little sister excited to spend time with her big brother, since that's what their relationship is portrayed as most consistently.

So she's the clingy type?

Capital. Only 6 or 5 days til the first raw image surfaces then?

Hopefully yes. You can see Variable Heart listed on the Monthly Dragon Age webpage:

fujimishobo.co.jp/webage/

Huh, 12 Beast is still running. I thought Crabman had a breakdown and went back to Daily life with a monster girl only. I remember absolutely nothing about that manga other than a bunch of warrior harpies about to fight a giant robot