nazi's btfo
this should be good
You lose nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostro.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who will be the Jew that plays a real life
'Nazi' ?

Theres already thousands of movies about how horrible Nazis were to remind you to never forget the 6 bazillion.

but communist killed 80 gorillion right?

sjw stein

neat, he helped me become a nazi btw. him and his boyfriend's popularity on youtube was unfounded. it felt pushed, like they had a deal with youtube or something. people were sharing it all over facebook. sketch comedy has been around for a very long time, and they were honestly pretty bad compared to most of the great sketch shows of the past. anyways, yeah, they suck a lot of jewish cock it turns out.

damn I almost got accidental quints

so its about jews hunting down people who knew the truth about the holohoax and silencing them at all costs to take over US banks and kill JFK...

interdasting...

>nazi's
grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostro.asp
read this and fuck off you dropout nigger

That's a good thing. First we take their women, then we take their jobs, and finally we rewrite history when the final remnants of the white race are pushed deeper and deeper into consanguinuity.

They corrected themselves by the end of the post.

He's half white and married to a white with a quadroonlet. That kid is going to be so fucked up someday like a blackish Elliott Rodgers.

really made me think, m8

>White
Hos wife is Jewish

Good, the ethnic commie needs to be reminded of their place.

But lets discuss my captcha first.
What does it mean?

a non Sup Forums /pol verification captcha

newfag detected.

you blind or upset about nazi's being btfo
i mean nazis

i thought inglorious bastards was pretty cool.
course a nigger is going to counterfeit it

>watching tv

No one watches tv but +30 year old women and boomers

god damned the shills are out in force today.

Imagine being so nigger that you steal an entire movie idea?

it should be a massive hit then
i mean the demographics are there. african americans might hop on it too.

This will show all these people who disagree with us. They will finally see how wrong they are andl how bad nazis were. Then ill win another Emmy and be double right. You closeed minded bigots are finished. We are asslways ahead of the curb.

I don't remember Nazi's being upset at blacks why does he even care.

Isn't she part Jewish and part Italian?
Pic related, definitely not white.

>be exactly half-white and half-black
>look and act like a nigger throughout your entire career, making 90% of your material about race.

mulatto have ridiculous identity issues

Didnt lil' jimmy norton used to fuck her? If yes then shes def used to pegging guys

These are a new breed meant to create racial stereotypes of raping leering and animalistic whites.

That white people are savage monsters covered by a thing veneer of civility.

This was the purpose of

>12 years a slave
>birth of a nation
>get out
>etc

This new type of film is inverted KKK Nazi propaganda. It is massively dangerous.

It is not without the greatest hypocrisy that it is being produced by Negroes and Jews.

His wife is jewish. His wifes sister is some higher up at some TV station or somethin.

>It is not without the greatest hypocrisy that it is being produced by Negroes and Jews.
The entertainment industry has been Jewish since the very beginning. Even most university film history textbooks will admit this.

>Black people claim that whites are racist and are damaging race relations
>Black guy continues to make race baiting content that further hurts race relations
The movie "Get Out" was a prime example of how blacks want to view whites as racist, without admitting they themselves are racist as shit
>Black guy is at the family cook out
>He's nervous because everyone is white
>Goes to literally the only other black guy there
>"Glad there's another black guy here"
Literally switch the colors of the characters and Jordan Peele would be screaming racism

I say let him. People like him have been doing everything but portray normal white folk as EEEEVIL NAZIS, and you know they're just itching to cross that last inch. In the end they won't be able to help themselves, and everyone will know in absolution that's it's all about pure hatred of white people and petty butthurt revenge blacks have been fuming about for centuries, than it is about actual "nazis." Seriously, they're right on the fucking cusp as it is.

I just watched Greatest Story Never Told

fug dis D:

Meh. Get Out was a redpilled movie for negroes and libtards. I doubt he'll come up with anything as good, K&P was shit tier and their movie bombed. But you never know. >Also, Fuck Nazi's

>"Glad there's another black guy here"
>Literally switch the colors of the characters and Jordan Peele would be screaming racism

>Chelsea Peretti
>used to pegging guys

black people cant be racist though

I had a close friend in the military who was mixed. He was one of those people that would find ways to make fun of things that were fucked up. There were several times where he'd jovially complain about being mixed, and that he didn't know which side of himself he should listen to.

They truly do have really bad identity issues. I was dating a black girl at the time and he's part of what compelled me to end the relationship. I want my children to feel whole.

>wears 20 cent glasses
>expects to be taken seriously