Did the Holocaust really happen?

Did the Holocaust really happen?

Every friend of mine tells me "facts" about the Holocaust, but now I'm curious did it happen?

no but it should have.

Yes, my dad was in Dachau.

some parts of it, not the holocaust part though.

Like they told you it did?

No.

Did it happen?

Yes.

History is just a vehicle for indoctrination. If it's not a primary source that is unmolested and without a thorough knowledge and understanding of the time period and the facts surrounding the events, just assume what you know is 100% inaccurate, because it probably is.

I don't know

There so much questionable bullshit surrounding how it unfolded it combined with it being a crime to even question it

>would the NKVD, Jewish elite, and Soviet politburo manufacture false evidence against the only ideology that almost brought them down?

I dunno, you tell me

The liquidation and mass gassings did not occur but Jews and other were interned in a manner worse than the Japanses in north America and were used as slave labour in the manufacturing sector.

Yes.

Quit being a retarded stormfront faggot.

>Did it happen?
Yes
>Is it exaggerated?
Fuck yes

jesus, do people still actually believe it happened?

holocaust 1.0 is gonna be epic

go ask a primary source you retarded NEETs

Yes - although much is exaggerated, mostly about Auschwitz. But the Reinhard camps are real and millions died at them.

So the European Jews and Soviet Russians were saying the same narrative? Ya ok.

>I don't into history
Yes that's correct. European Jews, especially from Germany influenced communism and it's spread (i.e. Spartacist revolt) as well as the fact that international Jews had wrong ties to the Bolsheviks. The Soviet leadership was stacked with Jews.

Are you really this ignorant? That's exactly true

“There’s also a marked change in the positions of some of our key friends,” he added. “Thanks to President Trump’s unequivocal support for Israel in this body, that positive change is gathering force.”

lol deep state totes dismantled

Undesirable civilians were killed in the thousands by SS execution squads, but not in the millions and no gas chambers.

Why comic sans?

>We used a pesticide to kill over a million jews in camps!
So they coralled millions of jews through most of Europe and trained them all to a camp instead of just shooting/knifing them where they stood? Sounds very economical.
And a pesticide? Why not just...Oh I don't know, the much more deadly gas that was manufactured and used en masse literally 20 years earlier?

Isn't there also a cenus infograph explaining how every Jew in europe would have to have 2-3 children in 2 years in order to rebuild the population as quickly as it did?

Reinhard was a tiny operation to set up concentration camps in Eastern Poland that was abandoned after a few months in favor of shipping them further East into Sovie territory.

If you want to insist that there were mass killings, please provide a single mass grave that was not reworded by the Germans as coming from legitimate causes, like disease or political execution.

But you cannot, because the Jews were not exterminated and their graves do not exist.

There has not even been a single autopsy that found someone died of being gassed despite thousands of them conducted.

The only "death camp" allegedly left is Treblinka and that claim only remains because nobody is allowed to investigate it, not even using non-invasiv techniques. There were two investigations previously that found no disturbed earth.