If this post gets then trump is president for 11 more yeasr

If this post gets then trump is president for 11 more yeasr

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Leave these digits to me

Dont worry Ive got your back

No reward unto you disgusting neocons, a new candidate will arise from the ashes of gassed kekistanis to purge the world of the tribe and their shabbos goyim.

NANI?

We don't need your gets, the Democrats and liberals are doing the groundwork to ensure he gets two terms.

i am your god now

1 1 y e a r s

Let's keep it going.

Zionist shills get nothing. If get another Shoah will eliminate kikes and their cuckservative pets.

8 years

And thus was the founding of the Imperium

Rolling for 3 terms

Enjoy my lewd get you bunch of niggers

Keep on winning.

much appreciated

If get I will use Egyptian science to prolong Trump's years on Earth but can't guarantee constitutional changes to terms in office.

If this post is sequential digits Trump is impeached and lives out the rest of his life in shame.

My numbers say you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

The truly sad thing is that they're more upset about him being right than multiple high level officials committing felonies. Won't even mention that aspect no less. Just reflexively assmad at anything involving trump.

>tfw we've slowly been losing our meme magic, and only a few true frog shamans remain

Trump will be President for 23 years.

We are all going to die on sep 23

look for his sign on November 11th

my doggo died last night
he was a good boy
also trump is right

If this post gets digits then Drumpf is impeached tomorrow

None of you faggots know how wiretaps work. None of you faggots know the jurisdiction surrounding these things.
None of you faggots know anything.
Go meme some more. Retards.

I'm sorry, user. Those feels don't stop.

rip doggo

Not to play doubles advocate
But this is how you do it

Nice

>not posting gets in a get thread

Good grief, none of you faggots can get digits. Tampa gets hit by a hurricane in a few days.