Couldn't the Megucas just take antidepressants or something to clean their soul gems?

Couldn't the Megucas just take antidepressants or something to clean their soul gems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-f4clXg9n-U
youtube.com/watch?v=W43aQxzjyeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antidepressants don't make you happy.

Nope.

The only antidepressant is killing Homura.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

Shut up, Lawnchair.

>implying antidepressants and/or therapists exist in anime japan

Ingesting the pharmaceutical jew would probably just cause instant witchy activity

Japan has the best antidepressants actually.

Used panties are not officially recognized as antidepressants.

I can assure you that antidepressants aren't miracle pills.

Girls aren't as magical while on meds, especially magical girls.

Is that how grief seeds work? It gives them a happy sensation?

Could they achieve orgasms if they rubbed their soul gems?

Pretty sure I've read at least one doujin about that. The answer is yes, by the way.

Drugs, it makes them high and addicted - that's why they try so desperately to kill the next witch and get her seed.

Antidepressants don't work like that, it's not like they make you happy, they just balance you out.

I imagine if you were taking antidepressants while maintaining a lifestyle wherein you need to risk death almost every day it wouldn't really affect you at all.

Couldn't the Megucas just wish for their soulgems to remain untainted and clean forever?

Probably they could, but i don't think they know how things really work when they make a deal with qb. Also i'm this little fluffy bitch would try to prevent wish like this.
Also, they are teen girls, don't expect them to think to much

is this kind of not the premise of madoka's wish?
so we'll see in the fourth how shit turns out if they ever release it

also this

Maybe, but I imagine since most megucas work alone and aren't very amicable to others, that it'd be extremely rare for a girl to find out the true nature of soul gems until just before they transform.

And on the off-chance a girl did find out about it, they would probably just choose not to become a magical girl.

Madoka is the only one we've seen whose actually had that chance, and she preferred to use it to help others.

Honestly though, if you knew about the corruption and had to make it so that your wish countered that, what the hell would be the point in becoming a magical girl? The wish is the incentive, but unless the girl was just completely selfless, all you're really doing is signing yourself up to fight witches for no reward until one of them kills you, or if you get killed by another magical girl.

From what we've seen, magical girls age at a normal rate as well, so you aren't immortal. I guess you'd still have your magical powers and could threaten people with them, but really it's doesn't seem worth it in the long run.

Don't their karmic powers limit the grandiosity of their wishes?

Wouldn't the ones that created her be to blame then? Rather than she herself? Considering that she's a fictional character?

Also Homu best girl

don't reply to it

Damn incubators and their filthy tricks, Madoka was too nice to him and should've wished that their specie never existed or something.

But by that universes logic, that would mean humans would still be living in caves and shit.

Also it'd probably cause some kind of paradox and destroy the universe.

Wait for obligatory Madoka a shit posting

Antidepressants only make things worse, don't ever take them.

T. Someone who's been on antidepressants before.

Grief seeds aren't drugs.

I'd sign up to fight witches for no reward even with the inevitable end of becoming a witch myself. Hell, knowing that it would happen someday might even allow one to create a sort of self-destruct contingency to destroy the grief seed as soon as the soul gem corrupts.

As long as I could do more good by destroying witches than whatever eventual harm I might cause as a witch, I'd sign up for it. That's what it means to be an ally of justice.

I didn't expect ayy lmao's

>I'd sign up to fight witches for no reward
>all anons are little girls
Wanna make a contract?

Sounds suspiciously a lot like a certain blue-haired baka.

She was motivated by fallible love rather than JUSTICE. She thought that she could drown her weakness in battle, but that means she was stepping onto the battlefield without being strong.

I'm glad you caught on, gimme that contract yo.

You've been pre-approved, just make a wish and become the Meguca.

But what if she was motivated by an infallible love?

QB did nothing wrong, enjoy your heat death fag.

Eternal shotahood
Give me that and I will shoah the shit out of every witch ever. How could I fall into despair with an unending life of justice and SS?

Seemed to work for HomoHomu since she went through hellhog's day for Madoka's sake and didn't break, mostly. Madoka's embrace of forbidden love made her into a fucking goddess of hope.

Japs take drugs for every little thing.

Madoka never loved Homura. Homura barely factored into her wish other than to fix her mess. She lied calling her best friend.

Romantic love? Sure whatever, depends on your yurigoggle settings. Platonic love, well, I guess I haven't watched the show since it aired, but I thought it was clear Madoka loved all of them. Even if she didn't return Homura's love in amount or kind, she understood and acknowledged it. Her wish was born from that sort of benevolent love, which extended to essentially everyone.

She wanted the power to make a difference and took it, then dumped Homura hoping calling her best frirnd would make her stop being an obsessive psychopath. She was wrong to have hope for Homura, instead of letting her die she let her work to ruin everything. Now Madoka wants her dead. Madoka wants her in hell where pure evil belongs.

Doesn't he ever tire of shitposting.

Yeah, I haven't watched Rebellion. After two recap movies (which I also didn't watch), I have no faith in the nature of the franchise. Everything after the success of the original series is a cash-grab unworthy of my consideration.

We're going to need evidence.

Homura literally ruined everything and destroyed Madoka's wish over her psychopathic and loveless obsession. You saying love played some role in Madoka is offensive and undermines Madoka's personal strength and imllies Homura has ever loved anyone. Abusive obsessions are not love.

So when a meguca falls in love, does their soul gem flare up? Does it go doki doki?

Homura deserves to die. She is a psychopathic cunt who exists to harm others and cause suffering. Madoka hates her and will be glad to kill her.

>Madoka's personal strength
Which she had none of until witnessing the lengths Homura went to in order to protect her. For the rest of the series she was an indecisive bystander and the alternate timelines showed that her strength after becoming a magical girl was nonexistent. Her personal strength was born from understanding the true strength possessed by Homura and responding to it. She took Homura's resolve and made it into a universal wish. Homura represents the grim manifestation of the determination she was trying to find for herself throughout the series. From there it was just sort of deus ex machina that the time looping supercharged Madoka to the point that she could manifest Homura's ideal as a universal concept in the form of her ascension. Although to a certain extent it makes sense if you consider a parallel of infinite worlds in which all Madokas eventually reach the same conclusion (or die) due to Homura's actions, and thereby it is the wish of all Madoka's to become the goddess of hope, rather than a single Madoka's perspective.

Madoka doesn't care about Homura. She wanted to save all magical girls and did. Homura's constant failure gave her the power to do so, but Homura didn't factor in at all. Madoka just understood the whole picture for the first time and made a wise wish. Homura could have died and Madoka would not have cared or been deterred. It is testament to Madoka's goodness. Homura never did a single good thing, ever.

>what the hell would be the point in becoming a magical girl?
IT'S COOL

>Homura never did a single good thing, ever.
Homura acted in her own best interest, you can't fault humans for being selfish

I say let the world go to hell but I shall have my tea.

>>Homura never did a single good thing, ever.
"i wish to meet Madoka again, but this time as the one protecting her..."

She's a murderer, wraithfucker and soul rapist who enjoys the suffering of others. Homura deserves to die.

Selfish, evil wish. Her intent was to make Madoka her property against her will by forcing her to idolize her. She doesn't give a fuck about Madoka or what she wants or feels.

>She wanted to save all magical girls
She didn't even conceive of saving all magical girls until witnessing Homura striving to save her. Homura's obsession is the final catalyst for Madoka being able to make a firm decision. In the same way that her failure loops supposedly charged Madoka, Homura's determination to save Madoka at the cost of her own sanity and being gave Madoka the insight into the sort of will that would actually make a difference in the world. That's why the other girls had their arcs, to show inferior motives and determinations that led to nothing.

Not being sad isn't enough to keep your soul gem from corrupting, since it also represents the amount of magical energy you spend. It will even slowly corrupt even if you don't use any magic, just from the effort of keeping your body functioning. Staying alive as a magical girl requires both a positive emotional state and effective energy usage.

She came up with her wish after Kyubey told her the history thing and went though with it after seeing that Homura was a useless failure. Homura doesn't matter to her. She is not her friend.

solid prediction senpai:

>responding to homuhater

Eh, Madoka's a topic I haven't talked about in awhile so I find it useful to argue about it for a bit. Think of engaging with shitposters as training, or something.

I feel like only a few who didn't understand the story actually hate Homura. Nobody can be this dumb.

only problem here is that arguing with the homuphobics is like going into a handicap school and stating facts at the retards, in some cases it's not 100% clear who the most retarded between the two is

Still the most beautiful hair

Ever watch a fight scene from Madoka while listening to Death Grips? It makes you feel like the coolest guy in the world!
Set this
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4clXg9n-U
to HD, set it at about 2:30, mute the audio, then play
youtube.com/watch?v=W43aQxzjyeM
in the background.

You won't regret it.

Am I homuhater if I love evil Homura? I always get so much butthurt responses for it.

Question: Sayaka and Kyoko trade soul gems and walk in opposite directions. Do they switch bodies or collapse?

I feel like if body-swapping were possible, it wouldn't happen accidentally

I hope the next project has a healthy dose of Sayaka bullying.

Why don't all the Megucas have copious amounts of sex with balding fat men?

None of them would ever become witches since they'd be overjoyed to be their meat holes for the rest of their lives.

>that pic

I wish to live in the 2D realm as a cute girl.

Even when I become a witch, I'll die happy.

I was asking myself earlier if we had hit rock bottom yet
I believe the image answers this question

Why don't you have copious amounts of sex with balding fat men?

None of time you would ever waste in this imageboard since you'd be overjoyed to be your meat holes for the rest of your lives.

A chemical interaction with neuroreceptors in a body cannot affect a disembodied soul, no.

Because I'm not a girl, otherwise I would be.

You wanna be a girl?

But clearly the chemical interactions in their brains can affect the souls.

I'd totally take the wish. Sure, I'd only live for a couple more years, tops, but I'd be happy for once in my life. I could die with a smile on my face since I'll finally have everything I've ever wanted.

I wish I was a short (5'-5'4"), attractive, and busty girl starting at age 14 with an immunity to STDs and a remarkably high sex drive.

Antidepressants don't restore magic consumed, so that won't help. They don't actively prevent despair, either. At best, they might aid in reducing the rate at which the soul gem darkens if they help stave off depression in the girl's psyche.

Why don't the Megucas just wish to have infinite magic, or to be in eternal euphoria?

Wham, won't become a witch, and you don't have to fight but you get cool powers out of the deal for free. Though, I guess in the latter case eventually she'll need to recharge since body upkeep takes a paltry bit of magic.

>or to be in eternal euphoria?

Why don't they just browse r/atheism?

Why don't the witches just wish that the entropy of the universe would stay the same, rather than gradually decrease?

Free powers, never need to fight.

>rather than gradually decrease?
user I...

Exactly this.

Incubator's aren't to blame, if you want to blame something, blame the laws of physics, entropy.

The incubators are so far advanced that they see humans as mere cattle, so treat them in the same way we treat cows and sheep.

They are also void of emotions and consider them mental illnesses in their species.

Madoka's wish was basically the best she could do, ensuring humanity survives (no Walpurgis Night and Kreimheld Gretchin to destroy earth), little girls get to live, as well as ensuring entropy is dealt with for the incubator's and the whole universes sake.

As QB says (roughly) "You don't want the Universe to be empty when you finally manage to explore it right?"

Not possible. The magnitude of their wish is determined by their soul's "magical potential." That would be the same as wishing for infinite energy, which is not possible, else the Incubators would have done so already.

Also, the soul is separated from the body.

All it takes is forgetting it one day and then falling over and your body rots while no one notices.

>2000+16
>mind body dualism
desu baka senpai

So we all agree Madoka is giving up her pussy to Homura next project, right? Sayaka and even Mami got some ass last movie. I can't imagine Homo not getting any.

Other way around. Madoka is claiming Homura's ass for herself.

>Mado the dom
Fucking wonderful.

Madoka knows Homura is a bit too damaged to make any advances on her, so she'll have to take the initiative.

Their brains aren't even functional. It's all contained within the soul gem.

>Madoka dominating anything
>Homura submitting to anything
Out of character as fuck. You guys are worse than hetfags desu.

The active and out going yin to Homura introverted and passive yang.

I really haven't been able to view Homura the same since Madoka topped her on the boat.

It's perfectly in character for both Madoka and Homura in the first universe.

Madohomu : canon
Homumado : crack

>Implying Madoka is not the initiator of all instaces of intimate physical contact

Better question. Couldn't Homu just open up any book written by any top physicist and discover that Heat Death of the universe is a Gogol of years away from happening and prove Kubey is the villain for killing humans for an event that A.May not happen and B.Will happen so far in the future that it's inconceivable for a species not to evolve to the point of stopping Heat Death?