Everyone who's played Doom and Quake is redpilled as fuck years later. Do video games mould the future?

Everyone who's played Doom and Quake is redpilled as fuck years later. Do video games mould the future?

youtu.be/0gEkNVq1ct0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=6MZwqMSCBF8
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=NW8AHt5dgpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hundreds of Millions of young men play(ed) these games

so yes

>Hundreds of Millions of young men
and like 4 women

anyone here /doomgeneral/ from /vr/?

First game I ever bought. Dose were da dayz.

i recommend everyone playthrough
gzdoom classic dooms
with brutaldoom and/or project brutality
on one of the high difficulty settings.

i bet it'll be better than 95+% of any modern game you've played.

the game is made by SJWs who also made Wolfenstein

youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE

Uhhmm no sweetie, John Carmack and his buddies left Id Software a while ago

>everyone who's played doom and quake is redpilled
>both series are dead
Rly makes me think

one of the biggest speedrunners for this game is a tranny who always tries to start shit online

LMAO!!

This game is a classic, its more enjoyable because the soundsare satisfying as fuck, amazing soundtrack, great action and cool as fuck maps. Strogg aesthetics always appealed to me.
New games suck balls because it only focuses on looking pretty. Theres no depth

>speedrunner
Well theres the problem right there user

Doom has a huge fanbase that make maps and mods to this day

Brutal Doom on ultraviolence was so good. Shows how tight gameplay and good level design beats the shit out of "cinematic experience" corridor shooters of modern days

I really hate brutal doom and any doom engine that allows you to look up or down.

I use vanilla doom (chocolate doom in linux, technically) and Plutonia 2, Sunder, Speed of Doom, and Epic 2 are fucking awesome. There isn't a shooter today that is as fast and action-oriented and no BS as Doom.

Speedrunners are the scum of video games.

this is what it's like when an sjw plays doom.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MZwqMSCBF8

It really is timeless. The new game was pretty good too I thought, which is nice because it'll expose more people to the original game and the big library of wads.

Underrated

Double digits.
Here's the faggots from Kotaku playing DooT youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE

I think the kinds of games you play, and thus the kinds of avatars you control, have a MASSIVE effect on your brain. Especially on children. One confirmed effect is on dreams - people who play a lot of games often switch between 1st and 3rd person in their dreams as if they're playing a game. Games aren't like other media - when you play a game, you are an active participant and are fully immersed.

Ever notice how basically all Sonic fans are furies?

And I think the recent surge of gender fuckery we're seeing is from young men playing one too many games with female protagonists. They play games as girls so often that they begin to perceive themselves as girls, and this leads to gender dysphoria.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

T R I P S C ON F I R M.
Is that man mentally disabled?

youtube.com/watch?v=NW8AHt5dgpw

Check out Brutal Doom v20b "Hell on Earth Starter Pack (Complete)" comes with 32 new really well designed maps + brutal doom all in one. Had a lot of fun with it.

>Not playing MOON
you shit.

Redneck Rampage

John Romero put a swastika in DOOM, literally everybody was after his ass calling him a Nazi, he refused to change it until a WW2 vet talked to him about it. Romero said "He told me a lot of things I didn't previously know."
Hard to call him a SJW when literally shit on by the entire early political correctness movement even though he hates nazis as he says.
Don't ever forget the other John who made all the maps.

The last Doom was dog shit. The multiplayer has been reduved ro "call of doom" just loke every other shit fps.