Mattis Appreciation Thread

Commies not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Dp3VDOjwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That blackmailed faggot doesn't even know what a pussy looks like. Sad!

TRANNIES AND TRAPS WELCOME

This is now an Assad appreciation thread

JewSA btfo

Why you suck so much sandnigger dick?

Of course, the world would be better without Iran..... and syria.

Obvious jew is obvious

Hey look it's a kike.

Could have just left it at "Marines don't know how to spell"

hey kike. Tell me why you care about some fucking sandniggers except to prolong your divide and conquer bullshit.

except in Vietnam

can't Mossad the Assad

>Marines don't know how to spell a basic English word - Mattis
>Military men are just dumb, stupid animals - Kissinger

Aaaah, finally I begin to understand American domestic politics.

The US never loses! Except for the war in Afghanistan we've been fighting for 16 years with no end in sight, but we always win!

Can they spell vietnam?

Mad dog!!!! That's my boy blue.

I'm a kike for supporting Isreals two biggest geopolitical rivals. Ok kid.

Summer school and remedial studies are recommended.

This gay is a faggot. Wants shemales in the army so he can have some ass without feeling like a total queer

When is he going to do something about the mexican invasion? The anchor babies and all.

The problem is he only wants to defend Israel's borders using American men.

Looks like I found you out.

Yes, Marines are illiterate, we already know this.

Daily reminder that Mattis has never won a war. His primary job as a general is to win wars, yet he has failed every time. He is a loser and if he worked in a free market he would have been fired a long time ago. But government bureaucracy, based on theft and thuggery, promotes these losers and failures who cannot perform the functions required of their positions.

Our bureaucracy combine with liberals means we pull out before a job is done because of feels. Usually leading to more deaths ie. Vietnam 1 million Vietnamese dead, Iraq ISIS and still going. Put the blame where it is due.

Mattis is a lispy retard.

His primary job is to win wars? Grow up.

Is-Ought Fallacy confirmed.

This man knows.

Marines don't know how to spell a lot of words

Fuck this cock smoking traitor.

Neocon cocksucker thread?

What about Nixon?

Nixon is factually the greatest president of the 20th century.

They didn't educate the commies well enough to read again. No commies allowed.

Marines don't know how to spell allot of words period. The quote was just a coincidence.

True he would be considered liberal as hell these days. Democrats do the exact same thing but they lie and lie and then lie some more. Thank Snowden for the eye-opener.

Fake news. Trump wasn't in the military. Obama sure as hell never served in the military, Clinton didn't serve either, he did go to Reserve Officer training corps during the Vietnam war, which he withdrew from, entered a draft but never got drafted because of a high draft number. This is some normiebook level fake news.

Navy's better. Yes.

The bastard prolonged the vietnam war for political gain. He literally should've been shot as a traitor.

Are Israelis now posing as nazis to keep the far right in line? Hilarious.

is mattis, dare i say it, /johnmccain/?

ITT: cowards convene and betray the fact that they're weak of character and have no appreciation for martial values or manly pursuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Dp3VDOjwQ

Fuck all boomer neocons. They live to serve the globalist Judaic plutocrats in their quest to destroy all Tradition and nobility from the earth in the pursuit of profit, via a worldwide plantation-sweat-shop system. Anyone who supports these people is the fucking enemy.

Obvious kike shill is obvious

Navy is superior, without them how would the Marine corps ships stay clean

Hey there, shlomo.

>winning "wars"
Were in afghanistan to light up cartels because our garrison is bored, deal with it muhammed

What's the US's deal with worshipping military culture and praising generals who are literal memes. Does every american believe they're in a movie starring themselves?

Anyone can say stuff like that, but it doesn't mean anything until you've actually defeated an equally strong opponent. There's no honor in defeating kids with rusty aks

So Based!!! MADDOG Mattis is gonna make us Proud of our Boys once more!! We gonna blow up women and children while they sleep!! GO USA!!

What would you have.
>a guy who spends his time cruising for pussy
Or
>a man so devoted to war he was celebate and serves the Emperor?
Mattis is a IRL Space Marine.

Say it with me:
Mad Cuck Mattis

>Marine
>believes in negotiation

Saint confirmed.