Explain to me why is it wrong racemixing with a +70% white latina

Explain to me why is it wrong racemixing with a +70% white latina
>Kids would end up being +90% white
>They would be raised in a white environment and probably find a white partner
>One non-white lineage less in the world
>Spics would slowly get bleached
>White men could also have white kids with another white partner while also having kids with the spic girl

It's the perfect solution, in some centuries the whole continent would get bleached enough to become decent

For starters, you can't do math and you don't understand genetics.

Tell me why i'm wrong then

well, what's (70%+100%)/2. It isn't 90%

Leave it to Goyim to completely miss the point/

Goy, marry whoever you like,
don't cuck yourself for some autistic ideology

I'm only 75% white and in a way, I'm kinda glad. I don't feel burdened to reproduce with a white woman to preserve the white race since I'm a Japanese quapa anyway. If I were a 100 percent white man, I'd feel compelled to only breed with white women in light of how increasingly rare full whites are going to be in as little as 30 years.

TL;DR: I can inseminate all sorts of qt latinas, muslim hotties and human looking mulatto girls. Feels good man.

Because you're setting a bad example

One
Drop
Rule

Would you eat a steak if 10% of it was poo? No? Same with genetics

>quapa
what sort of flaming nip are you?

You could instead not have a non white offspring, because breeding programs are under the genocide list.

The kind who gets to blow loads inside qt 3.14s like this.

U jelly, white boi?

im just a hapa okinawan from hawaii that thinks your usage of some dumbass term like quapa is fucking stupid. your mainland ass should sudoko

Says Nazi who fell in love with a Mexican chick

Depends on what kind of Latina. If they have family that fought against Mexico alongside the whites in America they're fine. If they've come here over the last 30 years it's a mistake. Those are 2 completely different ideologies being passed down through generations. One votes red, the other votes blue.

>im just a hapa okinawan from hawaii that thinks your usage of some dumbass term like quapa is fucking stupid
Ah, I see now. You're jelly that someone is whiter than you. Don't go all Elliot Rodger on me, user. I didn't invent the term quapa. Everyone says that now.

lol, alright haole
but please in the future dont bastardize hawaiian nomenclature

But by doing that, spics would also get more offspring, by taking their women, you would be almost genociding them

No, you retarded kike.

Why does someone else's opinion matter? Right or wrong , good or bad it's not like he can stop you.

>human looking mulatto girls

>Would you eat a steak if 10% of it was poo?
No, but I would if 10% of it was chocolate!

Rabbi shekelstein speaks the truth

>Goy, marry whoever you like,
>don't cuck yourself for some autistic ideology

Do you have a version without the text to trigger blackedposters please?

Only Americans would think like this lmao fucking mutts

>White men could also have white kids with another white partner while also having kids with the spic girl
Lmao unless you're going to impregnate latinas in their own countries, you're to get fucked by child support payments and thrown to curb by your wife

Why is it that every real-life pic posted on Sup Forums of an interracial couple always has the young white males looking so effeminate?
We know the water is making the frogs gay, but it's fucking up western males too.

sorry my man saved this from another thread, don't have the original

No worries breh I found the source: Ana Foxxx Tushy

Seriously, stop posted these annoying whores. Mods should ban you fuckers.

The way I look at it is if they are mostly Yuro with little to no native blood it's more or less breeding with an Italian or Greek, a step down but still acceptable with some good points like having a woman who will respect you as long as you dick her well

She's a worthless shitskin.

>I'm a Japanese quapa anyway
>I can inseminate all sorts of qt latinas, muslim hotties and human looking mulatto girls
Here's a Latina/Japanese mix for your starting template, Tojo

Looks like a decent Pinoy to me

>Looks like a decent Pinoy to me
Somewhat, but you can definitely see the Hispanic in her from certain angles. Regardless, she has Dominican/Japanese written down on her twitter

Is it just me or does she kinda have an androgynous face?

Dat ass tho. Yeah, I'd hit that.

do you want to have to spend time, chrismas, holidays, sundays with her 100% spic / nigger / arab / gook family and inlaws ?

70% my ass... I bet she's a regular Mexican and your making yourself believe she has some white in her just because she is above-average pretty.

I've seen this happen over and over and, wham--- she's as native as those who built the pyramids.

Pic related is a Mexican milf who has above-avarage white in her. Your pic looks native plain and simple.

I just came here to tell all of you virgins to stop acting tough and face reality. Skincolor don't matter at all as long as it's not a sandnigger or regular nigger. It's perfectly fine for a white male to build a family with any other ethnicity.

Thanks Schlomo, but Sup Forums already mostly believes in race mixing.