ANTIFA INFILTRATED BY ANONS GET IN HERE

Hey guys. I have in my possession a 1 hour and 40 minute tape of two Sup Forums guys undercover at a local anti-fa meeting where they planned to shutdown a white supremacist rally. The audio is very clear and loud and would only need some editing to be useful for propaganda purposes. Highlights of the tape include them admitting affiliation with the JDL,admitting being a violent organization and going beyond a "peaceful vigil" with confrontation. They discuss logistics and shutting down the event with intimidation and by drowning them out with noise and chanting. Even though the nationalist group has the venue booked they plan on assembling without permits and they said that was ok. General SJW faggotry abounds on the tape. Everyone was forced to introduce themselves by pronouns and talk of racism and hatred of the police was prominent. Punching nazis was discussed and hatred for nazi's. Also the video features classic cult leader tactics from the JDL representative as he breaks down resistance to using violence with groupthink and fear of the other side. My question is what is the best way to distribute the tape? What should I do with it?

soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ!wBB4As9bY1bKhfT-M9KYFlsQxL4E_mOU4k-AFHSERmI
vocaroo.com/i/s0gCVTGOyOQH
soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio
amazon.com/Zoom-Handy-Portable-Digital-Recorder/dp/B001QWBM62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont care , im sleepy

Fuck off shill.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: xnirqhzl) 09/21/17(Thu)02:24:27 No.14
OP HERE HOLY FUCK THE SHILLS DON'T LET THIS DIE

If you want the raw audio file
>mega.nz/#!7MghDQbZ!wBB4As9bY1bKhfT-M9KYFlsQxL4E_mOU4k-AFHSERmI (70MB .mp3 file, over an hour an a half)

or Vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s0gCVTGOyOQH

bumping

>soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio

interesting

Bump

Goodnight user. Have a nice sleep.

send it to infowars or whatever

So what's the next step? Give it to Veritas?

shoo shoo cia psyops

I'm open to sending it to whoever

Im going to post some sleepy shit cuz i dont have time to listen to some goddamn piss poor retards talk about politics

Thanks for the bump you fuckwit of a shill.

I'm listening, but I doubt I'll learn anything new. I've listened to recordings like this; Most of the "men" are afraid of hearing their own voices, and the women are loud and obnoxious.

Either way, bumperino

>i dont have time to listen to some goddamn piss poor retards talk about politics

>Is browsing Sup Forums

I think veritas would be more likely to do something about it. Maybe they already have people within antifa.

Not a shill. I had nothing to say about it and wanted to bump.

>soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio
wtf, is that Justin Trudead, is he one of th espeakers?

Anyone found any good bits?

we need a compilation list of the decent shit

Bump

I was about to leave the house, but I've suddenly decided I'd like a day off, feeling very sleepy

can canada help

this is canada the meeting is in canada

>cowardly recording
>not firebombing the whole place

i understand you're new to fascism so we'll let this slide just once

Help comb over the audio, post time of interesting stuff, spread it, infiltrate canadian antifa if possible and do the same

Anyone feeling wide awake and energised? I just got up and im feeling full of energy.

Bump

If you could rake yourself into a pile that would be appreciated

no way nothing happens here to lazy to high

Give it to Breitbart, Fox (specifically Tucker, email/call him and he might actually do a segment on it), and Veritas, in that order.

Did we invade you? I can't remember if you're relevant or not

DIGITS OF ENERGY

Send to local police and FBI

this
and maybe see if it'll last on jewtube or something

GLORIOUS

We gave the natives guns and they shot each other lol

Also somebody archive this before ((they)) shut it down.

Feeling alive.
So fucking alive!!!

Australia is on board too.

We got those shitstains of society here too.

Anything to help

Doesn't archive only take screenshots? Won't help if so.

Download it and reupload everywhere.

liberals are fags

ALIVE CHECKED

I feel so awake. Do you feel so awake?
I should get out of bed.
You should get out of bed.
Man I'm so energetic.

Considering the fact the MSM has been trying to distance themselves from Antifa I'm pretty sure they'd cook a story with it, could redpills a lot of normies. You'd be hard pressed finding the equivalent of that for a right-wing group so it's gonna skew public opinion against them.

Sorry user but whoever got this fucked up, thy shouldn't have tried to use their fucking phone to record this. No amount of cleanup will make all of this "hearable"

should have bought something like this
amazon.com/Zoom-Handy-Portable-Digital-Recorder/dp/B001QWBM62

btfo some rural and suburban retards

So I'm skipping around and around 40 minutes in they start planning their PR, design, rally coordination. At an hour and 7 minutes in they start talking about planning a CONFRONTATIONAL RALLY

are you threatening me

Ik sta helemaal strak

>audio
So it's literally nothing? Don't get me wrong OP I'm sure it's real and I'm sure these are the things they talk about at their meetings, but from the viewpoint of someone looking from the outside in, this tape could have just as easily been manufactured by people against Antifa. You should know all about false flag attacks. This just doesn't have any real weight to it.
It's great to get it out there and give people an idea of what goes on in their meetings, but this isn't going to lead to anything substantial except maybe a few more people may be spurred to infiltrate themselves and obtain more solid evidence.

Netjes

Quit trying to come up with a plan to snitch and go out a fight them you pussy

Hadden we in NL ook niet van die antifa negers? Ik hoor er hier vrij weinig van.

It's ok, just needs to be a bit louder

Second the motion

Sure, upload it on Jewtube as well. Perhaps a few normies will see it before it gets taken down.

Jesus Christ does my generation really have this short of a fucking attention span they cannot process information if it isnt flashy with tons of jump cuts?

It's audio nigger, just listen to it. You can put a fucking image over it in windows movie maker and have the same effect.

priase be lets get it to based tucker

Just downloaded, will email Tucker because he will actually take up these things every now and then since he is the 'debater' of Fox. If Tucker actually does a segment on this we can potentially red pill millions of normies to Antifa's bullshit.

Stay comfy and get some good rest, user. Lack of sleep can make people cranky.

Yes. Yes it does.

This.
Audio is used as evidence and is in the news all the time. They usually throw up a transcript of it a-la Bill O-Reilly's table talks.

People need fast information, plus I don't think it's a secret that they're violent anymore. People just don't recognize the ramifications of "We deserve to harm those who disagree with us."

Bump

What bugs me about antifa is that they don't know why they're fighting "Nazis". They're literal robots doing what they're told by the (((MSM))).

30:00→30:05
Woman:Then you problem isn't people of different color then your problem is pride.. you know?
~30:15-31:00
I like the idea of anti hate but I think um, I think it's pretty justifiable to hate nazis.
31:10 – 31:20
I hate the Nazi's means. I hate the fact that this person have any means. (muttering) They need to be stopped.
30:10 → 30:20
Antifa organizer: user would you like to comment?
/ourguy/: Yeah, just for like inclusion, and for a more equal distribution of like resources

I think the yeah like yeah, like yeah, helps him blend in. He sounds like he lost 30 IQ points. It's the equivalent of Nigger ebonics, but for lefties.

You have been blessed brother.

I suggest you include tinecodes and cut the segments and include those as well.

Newsrooms are often flooded with suggestions, so making it more accessible to them would improve the chances of it finding its way to his show.

Should come straight from the source. They're going to ask you questions and you're going to be like I don't k ow got it from Sup Forums

its scary man on this tape they are told not to listen to a word the nazi's say because they are nasty and just drown them out with chants. Violence is justified because its LITERAL NAZIS.

Digits confirm, we have to get this to Tucker.

Is this from that shit at OSU earlier today?

Send it to Tucker and hannity

someone get me tuckers email

Downloading right now, point me where I need to send it.

how is it pol is better than the FBI?

>implying digits doesn't happen for >10% of the posts.

everyone sounds like a fag

I will go on his show live with the inflitrators

Bump. Good work, OP. Unless you're a baiting faggot.

I wasn't talking about attention span you moron. I was talking about the verifiability of the tape itself. Let me just get me and a couple of my buddies to record audio only of ourselves bullshitting about committing a crime or something.
Then I bring that tape in to news orgs and claim that I infiltrated a super seekrit organization and recorded that audio and it's totally legit. They'd laugh you out of the building. Maybe if you were already working for the news org and had some kind of reputation at stake then they'd take it more seriously, but some user from the internet? No way anyone believes it.

Will do. It's late and I have classes in the morning but I will listen to this and timestamp the best parts to send so that Tucker will most likely take it.

U are not OP

this

Don't wear a badge nor confined to the red tape that binds the police force.

Hi CIAnigger

Then how do they believe any audio? Because people "sound" like certain people?

What I'm noticing is in their planning stages, they thrive on consensus. They need the group to reaffirm any action the plan to take, and then discuss it thoroughly, before making the next step. In contrast, Sup Forums works more like a hivemind entity. We know and we do. No consensus cracking. The quality content survives and is passed on, with more and more people adding and tweaking it to reach a greater audience. None of it needs approval. In fact, if we infiltrate more and go to meetings and offer lame ideas and push for consensus on other's bad ideas, antifa will be in agreement circle-jerk mode and accomplish nothing. In the end, we will win. Keep pushing!

Nigger, hes saying find the bits for the fast information you dumb kike.

I mean if you didn't recognize their "fear of the other" tactic from day 1, you're a fucking retard. There's literally nothing to be scared of from these faggots. They use their little masks and bullhorns but every single time it's come down to knuckle to knuckle fighting they've gotten the shit beat out of them unless they were attacking old women and kids. These antfags cannot fight. Why do you think they all carry around mace? Even with the most basic boxing knowledge you can close distance and crack one, two, probably three of them square in the jaw and fuck their shit up. I'm just waiting for them to show up here. Stop all this fear-mongering bullshit you pussies. Go for a run, start lifting, and walk into it with your head high. We can sit here and chat about it all day but if you're living in a city where these dipshits are running amock, what's your excuse for not stomping the fuck out of some commies really? They've got scary flags? They yell really loud? Fuck that nonsense. You don't need weapons, you've got two fists that you were born with and as soon as one of them tries one of their little sissy slaps you just go fucking ham on them, I guarantee the rest of them will scatter. Watch any video from Huntington Beach to Austin to Boston. Every. Single. Time. Certified pussies.

Send it to /ourguy/ for the campus craziness segment

link this to news outlets, OP

anonymously if you prefer, but they want dirt on the alt-left

fox outlets particularly

Tucker's email needs to get to this user then, as he is the original owner of the vid. I just reposted a thread that went largely unnoticed.

Original OP

stop this bullshit user we all know this is fake

Bump