SKYKING General Habbening Finally Edition

Let's go

F.A.Q. for the newfags:

*** What the heck is it?
>SKYKING is operated by the United States Military. Some of the messages are transmitted from Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

*** What does it mean?
>The transmitted codes are likely One Time Cipher Pads, sometimes known as a Caesar Cipher. This is a set if codebooks held only by the transmitter and recipient of the message and they have the only two copies of the codes and know which letters and numbers mean what. Once it is used, it is never reused.

*** What are they for?
>SKYKING messages are probably sent to nuclear elements of USSTRATCOM and maybe intelligence units. Most of the messages are probably benign; "Nothing new, all is well." Occasionally, it can be assumed a "Something odd is happening in Russia, we will let you know if it gets worse," message is sent.

*** Can we decode them?
>You won't crack the cipher. Seriously, no you won't. One-time pads are unbreakable.

*** What does the repeating SKYKING mean? >The amount of times "SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER" is repeated correlates to the urgency of the messages. Or, for that matter, how many times the Authentication Code is sent.

>SKYKING is a Boeing E-6 Mercury "Looking Glass" NCA circling somewhere over America ready to TACMO in the event of a nuclear strike.

*** Where do I listen to this?
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Frequencies to monitor:

8992 KHz USB
11175 KHz USB
6737 KHz USB
8890.94 KHz USB
8991 KHz USB

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tK6fDOJTEA
vocaroo.com/i/s0DlSXXndE0U
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rb1f1QdlMe
vocaroo.com/i/s1W1cXjAHGus
popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a26716/air-force-reactivating-c-5-galaxy/
vocaroo.com/i/s1UglwTaklES
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6X36a1UIk
twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/910759233322237952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKYKING SKYKING
RUSH
vocaroo.com/i/s1tK6fDOJTEA

And behold a pale horse, and he that sat upon him, his name was Death, and hell followed him. And power was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to kill with sword, with famine, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:8

MULTIPLE C5 GALAXY AND C17 GLOBEMASTERS SEEN HEADING WEST TOWARDS ASIA BEFORE TURNING OFF TRANSPONDER UPON REACHING THE PACIFIC

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MULTIPLE C5 GALAXY AND C17 GLOBEMASTERS SEEN HEADING WEST TOWARDS ASIA BEFORE TURNING OFF TRANSPONDER UPON REACHING THE PACIFIC

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SKYKING SKYKING
TOOL (1st)
vocaroo.com/i/s0DlSXXndE0U

SKYKING SKYKING
TOOL from Andrews AFB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rb1f1QdlMe

Shit, I did see one of those flying northwest this morning, near Crystal Palace. Shoulda grabbed the camera.

How much are you faggots paid to post this shit 24/7?

EAM from CIGARETTE
vocaroo.com/i/s1W1cXjAHGus

Thank god. I was getting tired of having to choose between being forever alone or going trap mode. Now I can die and be relieved from this daily psychological torture, this choice of either having my mind deteriorate or to mutilate my body physically.

FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT

But seriously how much are you retards paid to post this shit 24/7?

This is pretty normal user
Unless you've seen literally dozens of them
nothing to freak out about

Confirmed taking off from JBLM, Currently a resident here.
Is the happening happening?

Praise Kek.

REMINDER THAT THE C5 GALAXY WAS ONLY RECENTLY RETURNED TO SERVICE EARLIER THIS YEAR.

THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT IT BACK UNLESS THEY KNEW THEY WOULD NEED TO USE IT, AS IT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE MILITARY TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT IN HISTORY.

popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a26716/air-force-reactivating-c-5-galaxy/

about tree fiddy

now being an adult: there are suspicious EAMs and inside intel

It's not too late to go trap.
We can live out some anime romance after the apocalypse.

nope

k

I'm watching this and listening to my city's police looking for a dude who jumped from a rolling explorer as they tried to pull him over for weaving in the road.

I live near jblm. I didn't hear anything

Are messages coming in on just 8992 or the other one too?

happenings sure do take a long time
oy vey!

btw, I've been playing Dark Souls for the first time and this stupid Capra Demon is annoying (mostly his dogs)
What should I do anons?

All I ever wanted was a girlfriend, to have a life partner to spend the rest of my life with.

bow and arrow through the fog door

5 large aircraft between 8:40pm and 9:15 low flying taking off heading west with bright lights

So... am I dead yet?

P8 Subhunter

the world is possibly about to change
I'm trying to assuage the goyim's inevitable disappointment
and some faggot in bulgaria is playing vidya
be the chinaman you are bulgaria and
KILL THE DOGS

I've only been monitoring for about 20 min but I've already seen 3 evenly spaced C5s heading West and turning off transponders as they reach the Pacific.

ayy lmao just flew over my house playing red rocket

Just because you're a jew doens't mean you can larp like you know whats going down senpai

ANOTHER C17 IS IN THE AIR HEADING WEST

who said i was jewish?

there have been 74 Kang threads since the eclipse
this isn't the one
two more

C17 FROM EARLIER HAS TURNED OFF TRANSPONDER UPON REACHING THE PACIFIC

THE NEXT C5 WILL SOON REACH THE PACIFIC.

BUT HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW.

what the fuck do you mean by this cryptic shit

checked
i can't

If Israel bombs/invades NK, what happens?

USAF Guy here, You guys are all idiots, we fly locals with these planes all the time, they dont just sit on the ramp all day. We also fly them out to deployed locations to swap with jets that have already been there for their tour so they can return and go through phase inspections. Any plane you see on these trackers wont be the ones doing any high level shit.

checked
nothing
but numbers are beautiful

The message check before was odd.

Someone called Mainsail (that's all the stations) with Foxtrot as its name for the check.

I didn't get its callsign.

If you zoomed in you would know that the C17 was doing touch and go's at a nearby airport and probably landed

stop ruining my night fag

SHUT UP LIAR!

THANK YOU!!

WHATS HAPPENING TO THE WEST COAST

EAM up now

Cigarette

just checking in to see if it's happened yet

long EAM

resume the Korean war now

your father is disappointed in you

THE C5 APPROACHES THE PACIFIC AS A NEW C17 TAKES OFF FROM SAN DIEGO AND HEADS SOUTH

skyking going nutzo tonight, could it be a habbening?

Recording of EAM that just went out
vocaroo.com/i/s1UglwTaklES

how do we know its a EAM?

What is EAM?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6X36a1UIk

That's a C-17 in the picture, you dumbass

in the final days you will not know who or what to believe

>Transport aircraft are transporting things
Wow user, top notch invesigation skills

SOUTH KOREAN DEFENSE MINISTER VISITS THE DMZ

I know.

Thank you.

I FORGOT THE FUCKING LINK FML

twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/910759233322237952

it's over
is what i'm saying

Emergency Action Message broadcasted to US Forces across the globe

YAY

stop larping

there is no evidence to suggest that is a EAM message. Besides it being 2 min long

thx f.am

NK BTFO

brb making 2 new skykangz threads rn
or did you mean 2 more days?

You need to literally shield from those fuckers to do this run up the stairs wait for the dogs to dagger dick your face and attack before they can Capra SHOULD be behind them. IF you can kill the two dogs Capra will be last nigger standing. Juke that fuccboi out by jumping off the stairs get him on the ground run back up and repeatedly without getting trapped in front of him in a way where his juiced up ass doesn't block you from getting back up the stairs keep repeating until bitch boy demon is dead. EZ PEEZEENIGGERSQUEEZEE. What the fuck is this thread about? I'm so fucking confused just stumbling on this shit what did you guys find this time?

Valid strategy is farm up some souls and spam dung bombs, there's a way to damage them without going through the door. Googel it.

heard some weird talking

*repeat jumping off stairs and plunge attacking to kill him

audible chatter is you listen carefully

9/23

back to /x/ fag

A KC-135 TANKER HAS TURNED ON IT'S TRANSPONDER UPON RETURNING FROM THE PACIFIC

MEANWHILE THE C5 GALAXY PREVIOUSLY SEEN HEADING WEST HAS TURNED OFF IT'S TRANSPONDER

That supposed pic of the text message sent to non combat personnel in SK or whatever was posted to Funker530's Facebook page and almost immediately deleted.

kkkkkk

Well no shit, the military probably wouldn't want it's super secret military plans to be shared all over fucking facebook by retarded normies. Normies always ruin everything.

Uh oh.

but the autism on this website means it stays free of censorship.

do you have a screen cap?

see

I T S

H A P P E N I N G