Aired vs Chronological: Harhui Suzumiya

I don't know how often you guys get this question, but what is the proper order to watch The Melancholy of Harhui Suzumiya? I'm getting around a 50-50 split of the chronological compared to the aired order when scouring google. I'd feel that your opinions would give me a defininte answer.

Fuck off

Another worthless thread by a phone fag.

Are you retarded?

>tfw the group I downloaded from ordered them chronologically

All these years later I'm still mad. I watched it again the right way afterwards, it's so much better that way. Also OP stop agonizing and hurry up. Once you get to the movie you won't care about anything as trivial as watching order.

alphabetical order by the first word Haruhi says

Only a complete retard would watch something out of the originally intended broadcast order for their first viewing.

You have an excellent point. Thanks a lot.

Broadcast with episode 28 placed at the end.
Now fuck off.

Broadcast order spaces out the "filler" better, saving the climax for the end.

What's decent release then? The ones on nyaa seem to all be chronological.

Just reorder them

Good point. It does seem crazy to me though that chronological is so popular.

It's how the home releases ordered things, since they were aimed at people that had already seen it on TV.

If you go onto most wikis you can find the corresponding order to change from chronological to broadcast. Then just rename the episodes in the right order and fire away.

i chuckled

I'll do that. Thanks.

Yeah, Tanigawa wanted his story to be viewed achronologically. That's why he wrote and published it in chronological order, and why the 2009 airing of Haruhi was also in chronological order.

Oh, wait.

I recall that it was something KyoAni did because they thought it'd be funny. Of course, considering these were the same people who thought Endless 8 was a good idea...

I just watched it chronologically. I don't have time to reorder shit.

>a tripfags opinion
>worth reading
Fuck off. How I have failed to filter you up until now is beyond me.

That was Kodokawa's doing.

>wrote and published it in chronological order

How many years has it been since you read the books?

Fuck off phonefag

>That's why he wrote and published it in chronological order
This is bait. The books are also out of order.

It was clearly sarcasm user. Did you think he was literally telling you to "wait" with that last comment?

>blu-ray of S1
hope you enjoy some of the worst QTEC work of all-time

The double sarcasm threw me. I read it as "Oh wait [no he didn't]", but I see now that he meant "Oh wait [yes he did]"

It didn't help that he used the word "achronologically" either.

Was The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina actually the first chapter?
The placement made no sense to me the first time I watched it, and it still doesn't. Unless they actually intended to get rid of it as soon as possible, I don't understand why they made it the first episode.

The story arcs (ie. full volume stories and single chapter stories) are completely chronological. They don't have any major spoilers and artificial confusion like the 2006 broadcast.

It's in the sixth volume of novels (for reference, Disappearance was 4th). I'd guess it was fan service for the LN readers, showing everyone fully voiced and animated (except Kyon).

Last episaode first, then endless eight, then episode 1 of season 2, then episode 1-3 of season 1, then episode 5, then the seond half of the mystery island episode, then the disappearance movie, then the disappearance of nagato series in it's obvious order, then the first half of the mystery island episode, then the 4 episode of series 1, then the endless eight again, then episode 1 of star wars, then do the rest of the series in chronological order.

>come on!
>come on!
>Let's walk the path of explosions!
>come on!
>hey!
>hey!

> Kyon dnwa