Sargon interviews Jared Taylor

Did anyone else see Sargon's interview with Jared Taylor?

I was pretty happy that they agreed on most points with each other, although there was some little tidbits Sargon disagreed with over all Sargon is much better then I thought. It was a great interview with Jared Taylor and Sargon showing this to his audience will have exposed a lot more people to Jared Taylors sensible viewpoints and over all this will help the cause. Sargon's promotion of him is actually going to help sway a lot of undecideds.

Link for those who haven't seen the interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

Fuck off Sargon.

>two jews talk to one another

sage.

what the fuck are you even talking about you commie shill? Come to try create a division among whites have you?

Jared Taylor's view have been discredited eons ago. His "white man's burden" ideology sunk with the British Navy.

Humanity's evolved, white nationalists have not.

>Sargon is much better then I thought

Sargons just playing the le based free speech lolbertarian act.

GAS

You clearly didn't watch the interview then.

Perhaps you didn't hear me

>Sargons just playing the le based free speech lolbertarian act.

Perhaps you didn't hear me

>You clearly didn't watch the interview then.

>wanting to have a neighborhood or city of only white people is the white man's burden
Please only use terms you actually understand.

>muh white nations

Face it racists. You lost.

There are tons of regions of the country that are 90%+ white.

It's just those towns are rotting, shit holes

You're retarded.
Everything that is happening in today's society is just pushing people further into white identitarianism. How is it dead if it's picking up speed?

But im saying exactly what his fucking do you drooling retard. He's a fucking quarter black you imbecile.

White identity faggots are just as bad as the marxists. Radical centrism for life.

Just because you proclaim something doesn't make it true. I don't feel he was acting at all, you saw the look in his eyes when Jared spoke of Hungry preserving it's heritage and it was a look of him genuinely agreeing, not disagreeing. Maybe you fail to identify peoples emotions, maybe you have some form of Asperger's. I heard that can affect such a thing.

Hungary.
Autocorrect.

American Renaissance is complete bullshit.

It cherry picks articles that feed this "white people need to care more about white people" delusion.

The fact is most white nationalists, including Taylor are unable to relate to normal white people.

He doesn't believe in anything his just a left leaning centrist who got caught up in le based free speech movement. Your such a retard that you think some fat half breed who refuses to accept basic science gives a fuck about preserving anything.

Did leftypol send you here?

You're a retard if you can't understand how to agree and disagree based on individual positions.

Your a retard for supporting such a pathetic left wing half breed fat fuck.

Sargons brainwashing was fascinating, he short circuited several times, still has some lefty software subroutine malware running in the background.

They are both useless. Name the Jew of GTFO.

Yes, because you shouldn't support a white person and try lead them towards the truth, praise and encourage them to seek it out. Yes. We should demonize him so he is further pushed to the left instead of embracing him and pull him ever so slowly to the right instead, makes sense to me you genius.

All shills or newfags... Jeez. Anyways, I'm glad Taylor got some centrist publicity through Sargon. I do think that he will sway a lot of liberal whites to our side.

He's in SHUT IT DOWN mode as we speak.

its on his side channel so i doubt it

>I'm glad Taylor got some centrist publicity through Sargon. I do think that he will sway a lot of liberal whites to our side.

This is entirely the point.
Anyone attacking Sargon for doing this is hurting the cause they espouse to be for.

He's not fucking white you retard his literally 25 percent black. I support Jared, not our enemy.

Lmao that's a really nice analogy. He does seem to subliminally support right movements though -- maybe his reptilian brain still wishes to be uncucked.

He still has nearly 200,000 subs on it, so it's still a decent amount who will be exposed to Jared.

White nationalists aren't human?

Saved these from a previous thread. He's pissed and censoring people that support Taylor.

I've noticed AmRen uses a lot of speculation in their articles. They had one about Argentina where the author used "his best guess" to say that country is 30-40% non-White. No data supports that.

How is he censoring people?
That comment is still on the channel... Also, nearly every single comment I see in the comment section is pro Jared Taylor, so what in the actual fuck are you even talking about? Creating problems where none exist and creating divisions where you shouldn't.

you can't prove it. It was nigs being told by the media that they'd get away with it, so they went on the rob

Okay, well that sounds a lot like a "guess," you meme-flag faggot.

If he bans someone, that just stops them from commenting further, it doesn't remove their comments. That's why they are all still there.

Nonsense. We need Taylor for this movement.

But it's a stupid way to analyze a place. It's like landing in Sao Paulo and thinking Brazil is mostly White Germans.

The type of person you are responding to is the type of people who will destroy the movement from the inside constantly trying to find the next type of person who shouldn't be included in the group for whatever reason. I swear they don't have a brain in their head. It's the same reason they are blindly talking shit about Sargon when he agreed with what most of Jared said and promoted him to an audience who might end up seeing the light.

It's almost as if these people WANT it to fail.

>I'm so skeptic of the SJWs because they just shut down discussion and censor people. Free speech is the most important western value.

The comments are still there.

Doesn't telling Sargon he can't ban people from his own channel go directly against what Jared Taylor said about businesses choice of freedom of association? He is putting into practice exactly what Jared Taylor preached...

People had their say and he banned them, that doesn't remove their previous comments just stops them from commenting further. Also, he isn't going out of his way to stop anyone outside of his own channel, so how is it censorship?

BUMPING

Bumperino

>Doesn't telling Sargon he can't ban people from his own channel go directly against what Jared Taylor said about businesses choice of freedom of association? He is putting into practice exactly what Jared Taylor preached...
This is a shifting of the goalposts. Wrong too considering sargon pushes that diners should serve everyone (his comments being the diner.) Laughing at sargon's hypocrisy with this has nothing to do with jared taylors views. Nice try with your 16th post in a thread with 44 posts though you desperate fag.

It's my thread you dimwitted faggot, of course I'm going to respond to people.

>redditor thinks a thread he makes is his personal ama
Fuck off back to your subreddit or address the points I made. Sargon advocates for bake the cake, he should advocate for accept the comment too. Unless he now thinks jared taylors freedom of association is a good thing which would make all of his counter arguments he posed in this podcast complete nonsense by his new standards.

Sargon went full leftist though and started literally saying "Muh socioeconomic reasons!"

I create a thread to have discussion on the topic, are you brain dead? What's that got to do with reddit you faggot? Projecting.

>still can't address the point because he knows i BTFO him
Sad, man.

See He's not ready yet. But he's slowly being redpilled... I hope. He would be a great ally, if he could stop being retarded.

Who is this sargon numale anyway?

If Sargon discriminates, he is victim to Jared Taylor's memes and proves him right. He most likely won't see this, but in practice, his actions show that Taylor was HuRight.

A center left Anti-SJW YouTuber who regularly calls out the left for being anti-white, calls out communists and Anitfa, regularly says Trump is right about certain things etc. and promotes it to his mostly center/left wing audience.

Oh I had your posts all wrong. This is how I """""feel"""""" about the situation too. Another piece of nuance sargon misses with his stance is the freedom of association is literally in the first amendment. We as Americans are supposed to be allowed to refuse service and discriminate for whatever reason we see fit.

He's a British leftist who has essentially become disillusioned by the liberal establishment. He doesn't like their overtly Marxist social control, punishments for wrongthink, ect. He's given right wing movements a lot of publicity simply because he wants to combat the left. Although he's a modern Brit so he's still subconsciously cucked.

What a strawman.

Retard

>Calls out the left for being anti-white

Yeah, but then he turns around and goes "Fuck white people, stop defending yourself, I will contribute to white genocide". The guy is incapable of realizing that the left's insanity and the right's reaction aren't equal, he punches right for the skae of saying "No, I'ma centrist! Look, the lefties killed 40 people and bombed an orphanage and raped an old woman and drowned a puppy, but the right is retarded too and I must punch the right because I am a centrist and no one will know if I don't say so! Fuck white people, right wing is bad, but the left wing has evidence to it being bad!", the guy, I feel, wants to try and be sincere because he IS fed up with the lef,t but something malfunctions in him and makes him reject the notion that you need to collectively defend individualism and society that values liberal ideas, with force. Fasces on the borders, Classic Liberal in the borders, it's simply the only way. The enemy sure as shit isn't playing up anti collectivism, they know there's strength in numbers,a nd democracy means jackshit when a hundred commies decide it's time for you to die, and don't worry, they held a vote, 100 to 1, you're the loser.

>the absolute state of OP's damage control

I don't get the point. Sargon already pretty much agrees with race realism and can't argue against it, but it will not change his politics at all. He hates the idea of whites and white ethnicities as a race or people and wants us all to be individuals.

quarter-nigger so he wont let whites associate with other whites because, like most mongrels, he only identifies with his minority blood. sad. this is what race mixing does to a mans identity.

>he wont let whites associate with other whites

He literally said the opposite of that. He said if people feel that way he has no problem if they only associate themselves with other whites. It's in the interview.

Sargon, you are white.

>He said if people feel that way he has no problem
He then said "but what if a nigger goes to your town and begs for water". Or did that not happen in the 'sargon is always right' version that you watched?

as far as i can tell
>im totally right wing, but the marxists are actually right about everything

sargoy is a cuck jared, spencer and my self are huwhite chadactivsts that get all the girls

That picture is deep and I'm not sure what to think of it.

Yeah that did happen and what is your answer to that question then? What should happen if a nigger came into a hypothetical 'white colony', had no fuel for his vehicle and was trying to buy fuel and needed water?

In my view, I'd sell them the fuel to get them out of there as quickly as possible. Simple answer. If they can't leave and they die because no one would sell them water, people could be implicated in manslaughter or some similar charge. Dividing up the races wouldn't suddenly erase laws.

What a weird question of him to ask, as if he assumes white nationalist wishes death on other races.

That is the opposite of who he is. No wonder you dumb fucks hate him so much.

He claims to be left wing and hates marxists, communists, anti-white retards, etc.

Targoy of Akkuck. If you had shame you would realize you humiliated yourself throughout this entire interview. Pure sophistry. Annihilation of the weak.

I'd do the same but I don't think the government should force me to do it. Sargon does however.

The context of the question was about freedom of association in the context of if the USA were 'balkanized' racially then what were to happen if a black man ran out of fuel when passing near by a white colony and had also had no water. He was asking if they refused to give him water or fuel and the man dies, is that acceptable?

I remember seeing some video of his where he says that he is sick of modern politics or something and just wants traditional British culture and politics in his country. How can he not put 2 and 2 together that ethno-nationalism is the only way that that would ever happen and that you need British people to have Britain? He seems to be against migrants, so that shows a basic understanding that they will not assimilate. He has all of the pieces laid out in front of him with one clear and obvious solution that does not require any fallacious reasoning to reach as well as hundreds or even thousands of people shouting that answer directly to him. But he still refuses it at all costs. Why?

Toward the end Sargon kept increasing the work and knowledge of the subject required to rebut his arguments.

It didn't come off as particularly helpful or meaningful to do that.

The main point though, is that Sargon doesn't agree that culture comes from race. His line of thinking is that of the globalist utopia where the people from Turkey are the same as those from Zimbabwe and there is only ideology as a difference.

Sounds like communism to me.

The ideologies he was saying he detested and claimed were ruining the world were Islam and Communism.

How does saying Communism and Islam ruin the world sound like Communism?

Communism's belief that every person of the world must submit to communism and they will have a place within it.

That communism is the only law and all races must obey it.

Communism loves niggers, kikes, asians, etc.

Because he wants the easy youtube bucks and is an obvious pussy. He wont really say what needs to change because thats a little too edgy. Hes a picker of low hanging fruit. ''Muh sjws'' is about as deep as this quadroon hack will ever go. Its fucking pathetic. Millennial Woes is so much better.

>He's not ready yet.
He's 'not ready' because he's 1/4 black and doesn't like to admit the truth based mostly on that.

I think if he was any harder in his views he is more likely to be completely banned from YouTube considering his level of popularity. I don't know how tolerant YouTube would be of a right wing hardliner with nearly 1 million subs. Perhaps the "I'm a liberal" is his safety net to fall back on when YouTube comes knocking about the truth bombs he constantly drops in way of either saying it himself, interviewing prominent white identity or right wing people or criticizing all the marxists.

>but it will not change his politics at all.
He doesn't fully agree with race realism because he constantly harps about socio-economics. He's 1/4 black and that makes him uncomfortable to acknowledge race realism. Him not changing his politics is because of his irrational a priori decision to not do so.

>Millennial Woes is so much better.
His speaking style is frankly boring and meandering, but he has some insight at times. He's lost me with a couple recent videos arguing AGAINST freedom of speech and saying that white privilege exists...yikes.

Yeah, ultimately, he may be insecure about his ancestry, which is foolish because he looks white and could easily pass as white. Except for the fact that he boasted to the entire world that he is part black, so now he's stuck on the bigger train, for better or worse.

N-No? I'm pretty sure it deletes the comment as well.

Nigger train* lol.

In primarily white countries I do believe whites should receive a certain exclusive privilege over outsiders that come in looking for refuge and a safe haven from their own shitholes. Just as I believe that in primarily black and asian countries blacks and asians should retain privilege over immigrants coming in. It works both ways.

>>two jews talk to one another
came here to post this.

The threat to whites is jews. Taylor calls himself a WN and says tthe jews are whites, he's a jew subversive.

>Implying brazil isn't 100% Aryan übermensch

Or is that suicide prevention?

I thought this at first, but what good would white nationalism accomplish if the jews were part of it? It would be a FEMA camp.

Its undoubtedly this. Whites need to become racially aware again, BEFORE we can really go nuclear and take control of our destiny. The big "no-no" programmed into our head from childhood is anti-semitism, so he keeps it Kosher, in an effort to reach as many whites as possible.

Nah, the correct way to set it up is to only let in the small percentage of outsiders that is both productive and shares the same values as the host society, which should never exceed 5% of the total population. Like Japan letting in only high functioning weebs, etc. Those who not only have an adoration of the host culture and actively want to assimilate, but can contribute useful skills. Then, treat them as equals.

If jews ae included, who do you think the trotskyists were? Same jews who sttarted the neocon movement.

White inerests begin with naming the jew. When our people see what the jews have been doing to us, they will band together. That's what the jews are scared of and that's why Taylor is their ideal cntrollled pposition.

He's whiter and looks whiter than Dumas and Pushkin, his perspective on whiteness is similar to Varg kek.