My ancestor are the romans, the ancient greek, many philosofer,poets and other genius, leonardo da vinci, julius caesar...

my ancestor are the romans, the ancient greek, many philosofer,poets and other genius, leonardo da vinci, julius caesar, galileo galilei,aristotele, amerigo vespucci...
how you can even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OI6Dtiti6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

i'm american

and now you're just a nation of wogs with tomatoes and olive oil
lol

Your ancestors are also North African you Moorish rape baby.

/thread

rude

I'm proud to be an American as well. Italians are my buddies.

very rude

unfortunately I have a little tiny bit of Jewish blood... so i'm just curious what your excuse is so what's your excuse?

are you the guy who was sperging out about mexico on the other thread?

You left out all of your arab ancestors..

My ancestors ended the Roman Empire

And how many of those people had children?

why the fuck are you here then you sad degenerate noghead?

super rude!!!!!

leave italybro alone

>how you can even compete?
Where to begin ?

Seems difficult to compete, but at least I can try ...

well at least you tried baguette...
but napoleone was italian

Forget about architecture, we suck at it.

Music ? What music ?
youtube.com/watch?v=5OI6Dtiti6E

Nope he was from Corsica, you mozzarella fucker

frenchbro what's the meaning of this?
we share the same ancestor so stop you fucking idiot!

what was that?

I'm, like, 25% Italian so....

asian diaspora shitskin

yeah but we painted ourselves blue and invented hair gel
so fuck you

no they aren't. You're Germanic

Proud to be italian? that isnt something you achieved. Mans last resort of having just one last bit of self worth is to resort being proud of his etnicity. now get back to masturbating to your favorite waifu you. you disgust me.

>How can you even compete?
Let's hear of your nations colonial exploits, shall we?

Stop sitting on their shoulders and start doing something yourself then, you lazy torterrone

I feel ya. I've been trying to create something better than sopa de macaco. Ain't easy.

my ancestors are mostly peasants from center France

Well, it's time for a new revolution, Pierre.

I own you

this

Fight me bruh