>"OK. What about this one?"
>"She has no name. We call her the dark one."

mfw kids are redpilled by nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gj raising low iq nazi scum OP

>*blocks your path*

Fantastic job. Keep up the good work, user. You're fighting the good fight and your children will have a brighter, happier future because of it.

I don't get it, gas vans?

>"She has no name. We call her the dark one."

wait what ?

If only your kids were White. This level of acuckery only pertains to meds. youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak

not really the same make, but you get the idea

My 10 year old nephew drops unintentional redpills all the time.

As it turns out being "conservative" is natural and being "progressive" is only possible after large amounts of brainwashing or mental health issues.

It is a peaceful truck

Got it. I'm a little slow today guize.

Ask him to touch her nipples

I sat there for a moment wondering if I was in an assholic mood or not.
Will let it go and not tease you.

This. I never said anything bad about other ethnicies.

Be a little more cringeworthy, please.

>German
>reproducing
Stop bullshitting, Hansel

Three blonde, pretty, smart girls...

www.feelsgoodman.de

>no sons
Pleb

>low iq
Primordial survival instincts and the ability to see patterns quickly is a product of high IQ.

This, you need a male who can inherit your empire

These articles spawn on both sides of the spectrum and prove nothing.
Also stop trying to link intelligence to ideologies. Intelligence isn't worth jack shit if you don't have an education, and intelligent people can make bad decisions and say stupid shit.

Stop acting like le edgy atheist nhilists and reduce everything to an abstract idea.

neck yourself jew

So what did you guys contribute today to save the white race?

>inb4 shitposting on a kazhak horse breeding forum

(((It))) is afraid

can i have one

This is why they need (((public education))).

t. Bluepilled Idiot

First learn the difference between averages and individuals before you even bother coming to Sup Forums again. Averages apply to groups. Generalities matter concerning groups. People who measure outside of generalities serve as zero refutation of objective measurements of generalities.

Yes, because we only want red pilled males.

>Blonde girl is holding hands with the nigger kid

No surprises here.

Nah both are important

picture is fake news, blacks cant blush

Racists have higher IQs.
IQ is a little more than pattern recognition.

Not only that, but race-realism is given by nature more often than not. Your genes literally transcribe feelings of alertness and distrust and weariness towards blacks. You know what that is evidence of? That blacks are actually bad people. That is why it is encoded in our genetic makeup to be naturally weary of niggers. Because white people that don't, end up dead, and fail to pass on their genes. White people that have an aversion to blacks have higher survivability.

The bigger picture is that it works as a confirmation of blacks being bad. For example many people have a fear of heights, and if they near a cliff's edge they get weary of it and back away, and remove themselves from it. White people having a natural aversion to blacks proves there is something wrong with them.

This is totally true. In college I had to take electives and "social" classes, and a lot of those people specific to those majors had no business in college.

>Truckcist

*blocks your path*

what was her name again?

Ebba Akerlund (that should get you to the real spelling with google)

it's a meme you dip

i suppose that's a meme as well

Speed bump

>Colleges want more people on the hook.
>Colleges filled with communist "teachers".
>Create new degree programs disguised as "humanities".
>Sucker a new crop of idiots into debt.
>Profit.
>Push political agenda.
>Win-win
>Expand.
>Communist zombie graduates eager to expand their cult.
>Repeat the cycle until it collapses.
>The type of degree doesn't matter, your gender studies degree will totally help you! You're so educated! Come one, come all! Step right up!
(((Education))) in a lot of areas now equates to having achieved brainwashing.

Should have not laughed at that one.

Don't worry, the (((education system))) will fix them for you.

>For example many people have a fear of heights, and if they near a cliff's edge they get weary of it and back away, and remove themselves from it.
That's so acrophobic. Just stand on the edge of a building. Do it. Do it now. Prove you're not acrophobic. Acroist scum. Oh dear god stop the hate. (cry)

Leftist logic in a nutshell. "Prove you're not a racist! Adopt a black baby! Hire a black guy! Why do you avoid them, huh?"

Also, uuughhh, photos/videos like that frick me up, lol.

Thanks for censoring your language, there's quite a bit of potty mouths on here.

I am afraid of heights and you need to check yourself. How the hell do you know that someone won't push you off? How the hell do you know that you won't lose your footing? You don't.

Therefore, it is safer to stay away from an edge of a building, and on the green turf man was meant to live on. Not some bulging building in the sky.

I don't often, but I should.