AHAHAHAHA WE'RE WINNING BOIS

AHAHAHAHA WE'RE WINNING BOIS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904818/AFL-removes-YES-sign-supporting-sex-marriage.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/910364571851993090
jewishnews.net.au/tag/gillon-mclachlan
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY
youtu.be/HvATt9hyPNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing wrong with letting gays marry unless you are a god fearer (closeted faggot).

YES

>There's nothing wrong with letting gays marry
There's nothing wrong with murder, or rape on a small scale either.

many different religions with multitudes of gods, which one in particular are the closeted faggots?

go for it faggots, fuck each other in the ass, get aids, have no kids and die you ped filth

The sheer amount of normies I've seen go from "not voting" and "love is love" to "no, no and fucking no" in the past few days is huge.

And it's all thanks to faggots and SJWs going nuts and acting like children, and massive corporations and hated politicians coming out hard endorsing it.

The people being sacked for voting No was a big one for most, since many relate to hating their bosses, and having even your basic freedom stripped from you to engage in a fucking vote without having people threaten your life and income is too much for most ordinary wage slave normies.

I think yes will win (there is MASSIVE and blatant vote rigging going on) but not by the landslide it could have if they had just shut up.

I don't watch footy, but they should keep away from politics.

faggotry comes from jewry, communism comes from jewry, this is what happens to you, and you will be liquidated in the next uprising i can sense it

America got trump.
Britain got Brexit.
This is going to be ours boys.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Don't know how it is in STRAYA, but there are many benefits and tax breaks for married couples. I'd prefer no one gets those, so get the government out of marriage.

Who gives a fuck who faggots decide to fuck.

Oh apparently, you do. What are you, some kind of faggot? No? Then stop caring for fucks sake.

This argument is backwards user. One murder is an atrocity 6gorrilion is a statistic.

Gay marriage in France is now use a justification to use women as breeding battery for (((gay and pedo))).
Homosexual don't care about marriage and never did, only a few lesbian do.

>t. faggot

There are people who consider themselves libertarians who are actually voting no lmao

I don't care who they fuck, I get too caught up on the fact that they exist.

The GayFL saga is fantastic.

ABC is drawing the battle lines and trying to turn this into breaking news.

If you want a laugh, read through the replies to this tweet by Carlton FC releasing a statement declaring neutrality as they are a football club and it is not their place to take sides on political issues.
twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/910364571851993090

wow

>There are people who consider themselves libertarians who are actually voting no lmao

This is the only way a libertarian should vote. Libertarians should be campaigning to bam all forms of state sanctioned marriage. Gay marriage just increases govt. Control over the people.

Tl;dr your an idiot LMAO

Fucking strayas sliding home for another win. Tear that shit down and set it on fire. This is what a slow return to decency looks like.

>letting gays marry
its a fucking affront to the religion. go justice of the peace yourself. for fucks sake

>Unless you're a Good fearer

So, in other words: unless you're a majority of ppl in the world who believe in God.

I got a call from "Rainbow Labor" asking me how I intended to vote in the survey.

I voted "NO" but I told them I voted yes to make them fuck off. They thanked me for supporting equality.

Pretty sure they're voting on whether to allow faggots a legal status that entitles them to tax breaks rather than whether homosex should be illegal or not.

AUSTRALIA NO!

pussy

"Jewish businessmen to change the face of AFL"

jewishnews.net.au/tag/gillon-mclachlan

Let them marry? Well, okay. Just don't let them raise children.

fuck you kangaroo fucker

keep politics out of sports

I got my form yesterday and posted back a no vote today.

Queer couples already have all the same legal status that the normals do. This whole circus is about the word "Marriage".

we've got a savage cunt here boys.

most decent people believe in god, only fools think they know better

There are some differences in legal rights between a civil union and marriage though, especially in cases overseas, though they are pretty specific. Mainly this vote is about making marriage celebrants and lawers richer, since one right of marriage is a divorce.

and thats how they rig votes

Sports have always been political, what do you think the Olympics are about you fucking smoothbrain

we should abolish all forms of marriage and make it a meaningless thing.

no tax breaks for married people since thats all fags want

checkered

That's how you make people lose faith in journalists and media. Good.

>we don't want to get involved in gay marriage because it's too political
>but we will illegally detain a 13 year old girl for several hours because she shouted "ape" at a nigger player

or a pedo enabler, such as you'reself

I agree with Marriage itself should be redefined, since there is no realistic difference between a civil partnership and a married couple outside of the legal bullshit. marriage should be a sentimental choice for a couple, not a nigh mandatory fiscal advantage.

>detain
>girl

*yawn*

Defacto relationships get all the same benefits as marriage, and gays have defacto now.

Check em faggots..

>libertarians voting no
what do you expect when the Left start threatening and giving ultimatums to force people to vote their way?
The Left, in all of their incompetence and dysfunction, have turned voting NO into a demonstration of personal freedom and defiance against social manipulation.

The faggot won't respond after reading my post about it he realised he fucked up his vote.

>Check em
check what?

That's a dude right?

I was trying to get digits and look cool but failed, I need to role again..

Homosexuals should be in the mental hospital, along with the tranny creeps.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

Thats my mother you cheeky twat..

sorry, lad. She seems classy.

I literally dont care but im voting no for the bantz

married people with children have a biological interest in the preservation of their own lineage. it is a biological right in the most basic form possible, preserving the existence of your species, and even race if you like. civil partnerships do not have the same interests.

and contrary to the faggot you're agreeing with, fags don't just want tax breaks. no, they want you to tell them that they are normal, even as they are running around naked with dildos in "pride" parades and perving over prepubescent "drag queens" who have no idea of the giant cesspool some negligent adult has just pushed them into.

go ahead, tell them they're normal. invite them to dinner and let your little boys have sleepovers at their houses. it's all perfectly normal right, and the only issue is taxes.

ye of little faith

digits givith and taketh awayeth

this is why I'm voting yes, the bigotry must end

I said >>>YES!

Studies have shown that fags are as bad at child rearing as single mothers. Let them have a dog or something.

No one is saying they can't fuck you retarded leftypol cuck, it's about marriage

I'm in favor of criminalizing sodomy desu.

I having nothing but pride for two men fucking each other in the ass. Its a human right

Replace the sign with one that says JUST

>Straw man

This vote is about love and equal rights, nothing more. Giving all Australians a fair go is the most Aussie thing we can do.

punching upwards isn't about equal rights user, it's about establishing a new hierarchy

Every single time

The true auspol hero
youtu.be/HvATt9hyPNc

Is mad man has a channel dedicated to btfoing the gooks

Now look here mate I've had a gut full you cunts not making any sense

I guess it's because we're all at a confused stage in life

(((They))) will likely rig the vote anyway. In Ireland the whole thing was marketed to determined faggots and the (((progressive liberals))). The vast majority of the country just didn't vote because most people didn't think it affected them or their lives. There was zero talk about gay adoption during the campaign.. If there had of been there is no way gay marriage would have got the vote.
Im glad Australians are getting the message that actually it affects the entire social order and fabric of society if this shit is allowed.

>AFL
>Sports.

Pick one leaf.

Bingo

taking down a sign is a win for you? keep those expectations low boy because if not, you're going to be quite disappointed.

These two, 100%.

If this faggotry goes on the implementing of shariah law looks more and more like our only option, mashallah

whos we? i support equality. i dont want to live in a caste system

But gays already can get married to people of the opposite gender. How can a law that applies to everyone equally be discriminatory?

The fact that homos find women disgusting and don't want to marry them is not our problem.

Slack arse.
Got mine last week. Opened it at letter box.
X for no.
Walked to end of street to red box. - mailed it
Nailed it.
Didn't let the fucker even get in the house.

interesting way to put it.

What is love exactly and why should Australians change the law because of a feeling?

when is all this shit over?
you guys vote for a month or something like the french?

Yeah but it won't fucking stop there will it? Look at Canada

There's nothing wrong with not letting gays marry unless you're a poofta cunt!

Checked.
Yes. Bantz
Can't wait for the butt hurt howling if enough of us vote no just because they shit us to tears with their bullshit.

What legal rights do gays not have now?

No. Poor doggo.

Marriage never has and never will have anything to do with love, it is a financial contract with tax benefits to help afford to care for children.

You bigots are literally garbage. Bunch of worthless bogan trash.

>bigot

The sheer amount of "Yes" shilling i hear on the radio at work is enough to make me vote "No" by their cringiness and their "Muh equality" and "Muh love is love" argument.

The worst one was one presenter on Gold FM saying only gay people should be allowed to vote on the gay marriage debate since it only involves them.

That would be like saying only people who use heroin are allowed to change laws regarding heroin use. Or people who don't own guns voting on gun related laws.

>watching news
>they're talking about sports concussions
>showing various footage of players who have been concussed
>few rugby players butting heads and the like
>AFL dude
>literally just jumps up to catch the ball, unmarked, lands like a total shitcunt and bumps his head
>concussed

I always knew AFL was full of retards but that just confirmed it.

So for the last 10,000+ years humanity had marriage wrong, and finally in 2017 we have a chance to make it right?

Is that really your view of history?

>This vote is about love and equal rights
But marriage is a religious union between a man and a woman
A man and another man can have a union, but it is not a religious union between a man and a woman thus not a real marriage