Some of y'all might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching John Jay College but I think it's a privilege to...

Some of y'all might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching John Jay College but I think it's a privilege to teach future dead cops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atCw2ePXltg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>take $50,000 loan
>realize you'll be paying the rest of your life for the privilege of listening to what this fag thinks

rough.

I got you a new tie, professor.

Why don't you try it on?

COPY THAT

Looks like he has all ready tried and failed.

>That jacket with a t-shirt
Absolutely disgusting

Real Ruff.

If hadn't been for that damned social media you would.

That professor only makes $16,000 a year, I get more money in dividends.

Listen up liberals: the path to enlightenment is by avoiding people like that professor as much as possible,

It looks like his neck would snap easily.

Nice try, kid... it ain't gonna work on me.

Oldish news but glad people are still aware of this fool. Watched the interview with tucker this morning. You know for a FACT he focused his time on right/alt right students to change their view points. This is your education america. He even admitted that he got an alt-right student to rewrite a paper to get better grades (to fit his personal views as a lefty)

Good luck america. Your gonna need it when the students people like him teache grow into positions of power.

1 love

Damn.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this poz dispenser?

The level of unearned pomp is what bothers me most. Limp-wristed, self-important, and leveraging American laws JUST because he can, not because he believes in them. I pray I never meet a human like this in person.

How much autoerotic asphyxiation do you have to do to get a neck like that?

I'm starting to think this was just a sneaky subliminal advert for the Laura Croft movie.

kek

>jewraffe
do you think he can reach his own dick to suck?
better yet, think he can reach his own asshole to lick and taste farts?

Is this how the left is evolving? Growing their necks so muslims will have a easier time chopping off their heads?

lost

N-nani

10/10

kek'd for a good 30 seconds

Heh... Nothin personal Tucker.

N-NANI??

youtube.com/watch?v=atCw2ePXltg

amazing

omaiva mo shindeyru

>That professor only makes $16,000 a year,
BWAAHAHAHAHAHA makes even an Eastern Euro laugh.
Punishment fits the crime

Why is his neck so interesting?

This is some top tier shit.

As someone who knows a fair amount of former and current John Jay students (my high school friend ended up going there), I can confirm it's the shittiest school I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. >Liberal out the ass
>70% hispanics and blacks. Most the the population speak ghetto ebonics
>Most popular major is Officer Security. I shit you not look it up
>only 40% graduate in 6 years, far below the national average for 4-year schools.
>shitty athletic teams, known for having the worst 4-year athletes in their league.
I can name about 10 former students from that place, and not a SINGLE FUCKING ONE has a career. They're all either working retail, driving Uber/Lyft, or as a security officer (aka shit you don't need a degree for).

Bottom line, saying you attend or teach at JJ should not be something you should be proud of.

if his head fell off you'd probably find a bell end underneath

This is perfect.

Damn, that dead look in his eye, no vision of the future, only hatred and emptiness

Hes been suspended from what I last heard..

Fucking kekked

wait this isn't a photoshop? This dudes neck is really that long?

Just as a penis grows with arousal, the neck of an Antifa grows with smugness.

Best one by far