I've always wondered this as a burger, who do the right-wing Japanese nationalists hate or dislike more...

I've always wondered this as a burger, who do the right-wing Japanese nationalists hate or dislike more, the Chinese or the Koreans? I understand Japan had a bad history and a lot of beef with the other two countries, but if it came down between the two, who is the greater enemy to Japan?

The jews, leftists and globalists

Americans

Hard to answer. Both countries hate Japan. Maybe China because they killed more over there.

조센징

Right wingers hate Koreans more. The average Japanese hates Chinese more.

Modern Jap ultranationalists are dumb, they focus on the korean zainichi instead of trying to reform their retarded business environment and politics.

not true we hate the gooks overall

>the people whose country has nukes and the world's second larhgest economy
>vs some people who were and are vassals

Stfu nazi cucks

If you're on pol you are probably a right winger.

Americans? You cannot exactly have a nationalist state if the only army on your soil is the foreign one.

Besides, they have an extremely long story with the Chinese, and almost no conflicts.

/Thread

yeah I am gook, but I know/feel general mood here then you fucking gooks.

BANZAI

Go back to sleep Ivan you're drunk.

Yeah I'm sure you really have your finger on the pulse of your english school.

> muh mother tongue

Geographically Japan is unthreatened.
They are an ethnostate so none of the ethnic division tactics work
Feminism failed in Japan
Communists failed
Radical movements failed

One could argue demographics but they could be the smart ones with the emergence of rebotics and AI.

As to whom they should hate more? Koreans.
Always playing the victim card, professing hatred towards Japan, yet millions of tourists come and poop in the streets

Do you need straight words?

The gooks are the Jews of Asia as well as bunch of leftists(commies) and globalists( diaspora cucks)

just 8 months more and If I am not killed by achmed I will get to live finally on a comfy ethnostate