Muslim women cover their bodies and don't dress like shameless whores

>Muslim women cover their bodies and don't dress like shameless whores
>they are being oppressed!
Why do you fall for the Jewish tricks? Women are not meant to dress like whores or reveal their bodies to anyone but their husband.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>777
Praise KeK

fuck off achmed

This is true and false at the same time.

True, as in husband and wife are meant for only eachother, and false because nobody owns you exept yourself

Then again, I have not married a whore.
Atleast yet.

>if they show their hair, or walk the streets alone it is 100% justified to gangrape them to death for being a whore
Why did you leave this part out op? Trying to spread some taqqiya?

you don't get it OP if they do not dress themselves like garbage bags, the rabid musslim population will rape them on the streets and then their family stone them for adultery

women in the islamic world have actual oppression to deal with, far more severe than what the victorian western woman had to face

being a degenerate is directly linked with the destruction of the family unit and the hedonistic values of the mass media aimed to ramp up consumption

virtue do not come from external and violently enforced dress code but from personal strength of character

thanks Ahmed! we will keep it in mind!

>and false because nobody owns you exept yourself
Females are not capable of owning themselves. They are all mentally children.

What are you talking ahout, you dumb rejectard?
I can't remember the last time anybody said this, and Sup Forums specifically enjoys posting nude and semi-nude pics of Muslim women so young white men can be shamed into 'bleaching' them.
Sup Forums is a jewish board.

Its a bit different dressing like a whore and being gang raped by a bunch of sandniggers for showing your wrists.

muslim women are being oppressed because they get cracked in the head with boulders from a hundred barbarians if anyone even says she slept with someone else regardless of if it's true. Has nothing to fucking do with their fucking black santa claus hat.

Let's put the shitskin monkeys and lack of evidence aside. If a woman commits adultery, should she be put to death? Absolutely.

when the whores in the top half of your image aren't cosplaying as pure maidens, they're off bouncing on foreign/ethnic dick in clothing that might as well have been underwear.

They are apperently also not meant to testify against a man unless they have 3 other woman doing the same thing or do things like drive cars.
Islam is truely the religion of emancipation.

And yet feminists think the real problem lies with young white men who keep quiet, play video games and hardly associate with women if ever.
Really makes me think, how about you?

There's no "lack of evidence" they get falsely accused all the time and only if another two men speak up on her behalf is it equal to the accusation of one man on the other side. That's oppression you dumb fuck.

You failed to give me your opinion multiple times, that itself is a good enough answer, degenerate.

its a very simple reason for that: distraction. if women all were nude at all times, men would think of nothing but women. but as they're covered, we might be able to get some work done.

sorry let me enhance that pepe real quick...

Fuck ibn al accchhmed. Women dress how they want. You shouldn't be such a short tempered, jealous nigger and you shouldn't marry a slut.

Do muslims not have something called mental fortitude?

The fuck are you even talking about? You're just babbling now, you never offered a rebuttal to my original, factual statement and now you're saying I didn't give my opinion? You're clearly a fucking moron.

i think you're better off asking them yourself, anglo.

i also think the majority of them are weak betamales, they are easy to outsmart and outwit, and subsequently ridiculed for their sub 80 average iq.

Top fucking Kek

Top kek.
You've DEFINITELY been cucked.

Sorry (you) was meant for

Just no. The cuck isNot orSorry lads, phone posting is gay

being forced to cover yourself or be imprisoned by sharia law is oppression, the solution is a middle ground of modestly clad women that we had in the 50s

Women are incapable of making rational choices. Just like children.

Don't know about covering them up like Muslims, but they should definitely have a legal male guardian. A father until they are married, then a husband. Sure, some people might face problems with this arrangement, but the good will far outweigh the bad.

W-what if the jewish plot to subvert the west is actually a plan to breed the ultimate white race? The worst will breed with migrants, while the best stay pure with the best white males. In 100 years only the best and brightest will be breeding to create the ultimate race, which means the jews are in fact our greatest ally?

>Women are supposed to behave in any specific way
Why do you fall for the jewish tricks, OP? Prior to jews and christians, women and men were equal except for some african or southeast asian tribes.
Just take the equality redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg