theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/28/iranian-women-hate-hijab-tehranbureau
archive.is/OyqCu
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
youtube.com/watch?v=qj1ziZQ5oEs
youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to bomb Iran.

not white (pink), but still Caucasian

they wuz persians, but got rekt a lot by nearby powers, but as a population genetics haven't changed much

they are the good guys and we are the bad

only the descendants of Greeks are white

Same with Turks and Egyptians. The ones that look white are descended from Greeks

not white, about to be invaded by israel/US

On YouTube you can find motorcycle vlogs going through anywhere.

They fight the jews , /oursandniggers/

Searching YouTube for "iranian music video" gives a VERY different impression of Iran than you would ever get from the media.

Iranian dance party looks absolutely ordinary
youtube.com/watch?v=gqT7kjzpgfQ

>south of denmark
>white

They had a revolution in 1979 and there have had some bizarre islamic law system ever since. No Iranian I've encountered here has ever criticized these laws, in fact, Iranian Sup Forumstards seem quite happy about them (I am hoping there's some good Iranian people out here that WILL condemn these laws):
1/2

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia).
If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

2/2
"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."
"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

>their urine and their excrement become impure,
> even their milk may no longer be consumed.

Notice how he says EVEN their urine etc, NOT TO BE CONSUMED.
Let that sink in.

> Using some random nutjob from the 1990 to represent a whole country.
Give me ANY european country and i will find something similiar if not the same you inbred faggot

Among Iranians, 42% Support Voluntary Hijab while 53% Oppose
ipos.me/en/polls/2015/03/18/hejab/

He wasn't a "random nutjob" he was their supreme leader and lawmaker, and many people died so they could have these laws, Shabilla. Don't talk to strange men on the internet of your father will beat you.

Here is why I have pointed this out:
Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die. Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 794.

No, they're shit and they and the rest of the ME should all die.

Why so many Iranians have come to hate the hijab
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/28/iranian-women-hate-hijab-tehranbureau
>Over the years the state crackdown on women’s dress has become more of a show to placate the country’s hardline base. Our correspondent shares stories from her personal repertoire illustrating the point

They were better off with Ahura Mazda, islam has debased the Iranians as a people. I'm always getting told about "based Iranians" etc but until they kick out the clerics, they can go drink camel piss to their heart's content.

Russian liberal radio hosts cry all the time Russia is becoming more like Iran and i'm having a hard time figuring out why is it a bad thing.

Iran is bad because it happens to be an adversary to Israel.

Let's archive archive.is/OyqCu

Iran is demonized because it isn't under globalist control.

>Pre-Islamic revolution Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

Why are we about to invade Iran? People I know have been getting deployment notification from their c.o. We've assumed they were headed to Houston, Jacksonville, and Puerto Rico to help rebuild after them hurricanes.

I don't care about Israel or any of that shit, but if you want to shag a sheep, bugger a baby, or drink camel piss instead of beer, you go right ahead

Two months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=qj1ziZQ5oEs

>Wearing sneakers in the pool
Yup, Iran is definitely a shithole now

Check.
Why burgers about to "bring demon-ocracy" to Iran?
Because Iran is "next"
General Wesley Clark "7 countries in 5 years" was the Bush plan..
Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Libya ... Finishing with Iran ..
It's their "turn"

lol, I didn't even notice that. I was trying to show the women without hijabs.

L-look, g-g-guise, we're not oppressed at all, I swear, this video proves it...

Not a very accurate picture, although I'd love to a really large war to start in Pakistan

They're obviously oppressed. My point is that even to this day they aren't all a bunch of wacky fundamentalists. They have to act that way in public but in private it's a completely different story. Yet the media acts portrays them as radical fundamentalists. It's a sham.

Such desperation speaks for itself. You are the sham, Shamilla

not an argument

Then drink your piss and shut up, I've offered laws from your supreme lawmaker as an example of how fucked Iran has been since 1979, and you offer a miserable video of a PRIVATE pool party and some poll about hijabs to show that Iran is some kind of paradise. Instead of criticizing me, why not criticize the greybeards, and we can agree about something?

It's like burgerland but in the East. Used to be white as Persia but now at a 60%

Chill out, dude. I'm not Iranian. I'm just a regular pale white American who detests the bombing of innocent people.

Fair play, peace be with you, user. Bring back Ahura Mazda!

>Fair play, peace be with you, user. Bring back Ahura Mazda!
Mashallah brother

youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o

they try to act like theyre different from the middle east. they are to a certain extent but theyre still backwards cavemen who should not be in our countries. if youve ever met nay IRL youll know theyre insufferable cunts

>iran Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>white

>they can go drink camel piss to their heart's content.
The only country that drink camal piss is Saudi Arabia

see
then
and then go back to drinking piss.

>1990

>Are they white?
no
>How is their country?
somewhat functional
>What are the situation there?
shariaists in power due to western interference, chance of normalizing within the next two decades

The laws still stand.

What kind of Iranians you met in UK? Theres different races among Iranians and their views on the Islamic System differ.

I worked security in a hostel which took in foreign peeps, we had one morose Iranian guy who never left his room, and another - a flamboyant homosexual who gave my (male) co-worker flowers, he was a funny little guy, quite likeable, if slightly irritating at times.

This is so bizarre. This looks exactly like America back then.

They're not perfect but they're on the right side of history. Israel is the aggressor. Still don't think there will be a war, you'd have to be stupid to think there will be. Trump just continued the same old "bad Iran, bad" rhetoric from previous Presidents

why does it matter if they are white or not?