Reminder that if you have hatred towards Muslim...

Reminder that if you have hatred towards Muslim, it's because you were successfully brainwashed by Jewish controlled media. The Jews are also letting them in western nations to add fuel to your phobia towards Muslims.

Had Germany won WW2, the Jews would've been shipped out to Madagascar instead of Palestine and the Middle East would've lived in peace. There would also be no such thing as Wahhabism.

Every problem we face in society today can be traced to the Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/
ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody hates Muslims, everybody should hate Islam. Fucking moron americunt.

wahhabism was already a thing before the jews came into palestine.

its been a cancer to society ever since the saud family took all of arabia

gas the saud = problem solved

>Asiatic IQ

Saudis are crypto jews

>Neckbeard genes

Not an argument, mongloid.

>There would also be no such thing as Wahhabism
Could've happened if the British gave power to Hashimites in the Arabian peninsula instead of Al-Saud.

Oh damn didn't mean to insult you. It's a positive thing. Like high IQ. :)

Holy fuck the irony. You firsr come up with an argument, americunt. Now that's an insult.

the jews are using mudslimes as biological weapons against the west.

It's fucking clear as day.

Looks like this dumbass has already been handled

I unironically agree with everything you have said here friendo.

>The Jews are also letting them in western nations to add fuel to your phobia towards Muslims.

They are trying to bring Al-Qaeda defectors fleeing Assad and Africa into Europe to commit terror so that they can get Israel to provide the solution in terms of "security" and spy technology. Typical marketing tactic: create the problem so that you can offer a solution to the problem. The Rothschilds will also benefit by taking away everyone's freedoms and gaining even more world domination at the same time.

Israel will be the future headquarters of the global police state (NWO). Terrorism is just the manufactured poison and Israeli "security" tech is the antidote.

this

>Every problem we face in society today can be traced to the Jew.

yeah we know i fucking get it already for the 100th time.... I'm just wondering where we're gonna get all that gas? obviously wasn't enough to go around during the last unsuccessful run

shut the fuck up mohammad. kys u filthy orangutan. keep preaching and pointing your finger so i can snap it off.

but if we kill all muslim, jews can do shit?
so KILL THE MUSLIMS you idiot
NO MUSLIMS NO PROBLEM
fucking goat fucker

Yep it was a thing - but it wouldnt have got anywhere without saudi funding.

Islam without wahabbism is more of the folky thing you see in villages in pakistan/caucuas mountains.

The entire Middle East can fuck off and die for all I care. Arab and jew alike; you both have go to go if this planet has any chance. Cut off the gibs, confiscate Israel's nuclear arms so they can't Samson Option the rest of us if they don't like the outcome, and let this Battle Royale take it's course.

Britain teamed up with the Wahhabis against the Ottomans since 1788 on behalf of the Rothschilds. It was already known that the regions held by the Ottomans was rich in black gold so the Rothschilds did their thing.

Crypto jews that currently reign over the majority of shit Muslims and are genociding all concentrations of Shiite leadership across the ME.

Islam is not to be trusted, next time pick a religion that doesn't instruct members to lie about their motives.

JEWS = MAHOMETANS
ISLAM = TALMUD

->Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists.
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/

well, that was retarded. Did chuckle tough. ''please don't focus on us muslims, its the jewwsss believe me, they are blowing themself up and stuff''.

gtfo muhammed.

Islam was always shit

Fully agree

I hate Jews and Muslims. You can do both retard.

Spotted the kike

yeah i will just ignore the 1400 years of rape-raids and slave taking and jihad into European civilisation and the mass genocide of superior people by barbarian muslims everywhere they arrive.

spotted the pedophile-worshipper

we unironically dislike muslims and jews, fucking faggot

jews and muslims are a problem, muslims are entering our society, raping our women and slowly demographically replacing us, they are being enabled by the jew because the jews wants to force us into a fight against the muslims so our power will be divided and the nazis won't be able to come back and destroy the jews again

The jew are sandniggers. The muslim are sandniggers. Same shit, different label.

Jews are root of the problem

this.

youre an idiot

this is a pro-trump board not stormweenie nutjob jewish conspiracy theory board

just leave stupid

>superior people
>getting genocided
It's obvious who was superior here.

You have to go back

oh yeah and the paki rape gangs and Browning of every residential corner has nothing at all to do with Muslims or Islam. thanks for the insight

Yep. It has more to do with Jews letting them in and allowing them to get away with it.

Also, Pakistan wouldn't have existed if the axis won the war

Ahmed, you and your people are backwards, inbred trash. You wouldn't even exist if the decision was left to greater men in the west instead of the jewish owned puppets. Yes, the jew wants us to fight - but they want us to fight eternally as a distraction. We want you to be exterminated for good. The jews will have their day, but don't you ever for one second think that you deserve to slither over and track your skidmarks into one more page of history.

>speaking the truth makes me Ahmed

Fuck off kangaroo

>peace in the middle east
Suuuurrre....
the middle east is like Austria-Hungary: too many ethnicities and religions living besides each other. Pic related.
There have been problems in the middle east far before the refoundation of Israel.

The Sykes-Picot agreement screwed the whole place.

>Wahabism wouldn't have existed
That filthy ideology was founded back in the 18th century. The outcome of WW2 wouldn't have changed that.

>muh Jewish hatred
Typical Stormfag propaganda

and this wouldn't have been an issue if Germany won. What's your point?

Doesn't alter the quran

Kys godamn cut dick

I would but there's a possibility I would reincarnate into poo so I'd rather not

If you want to call the koran "Jewish-controlled media", go right ahead, cocksucker.
I hate muslims because of the koran, mainly book 9, BOOK OF THE SWORD. Muslims are told to hate non-muslims by their own scripture so I'm siding with the 5.5 billion non-muslims against this 7th century pedophile death cult.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Excellently sums up why most people hate muslims: because of their demonic ideology. Not because we were told to by the left-leaning MSM.

Taquiya, taquiya up the ass

ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242

kys, death to you

>the muslims are same as 80 years ago
multiple generations past to destablize Middle East , muslims being corruptable due to their ''way of life'' have completely trainwrecked the region. Maybe they would be able to integrate into to 21st century if Hitler won but you cant go back up unless you hit rock bottom. A world war is inevitable.

Wahhabism and other movements would've never gotten where they are without the Jew controlled U.K. and U.S. Why do you think Israel and Saudi Arabia are cozy allies despite officially being enemies? Why do you think Iran is labeled as the evil boogeyman despite not having comited a single act of terrorism? Saudi Arabia is destroying Yemen as we speak, yet the media remains either silent or reluctant to report, yet whenever Iran calls out the kikes it's a 24/7 news cycle

It's the Jews. Stupid: look at hitler and amin al hussaini

>I know nothing and unironically think mudslimes started pouring over into our countries for no reason, totally nothing to do with (((influence over government)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Fuck off, I hate both. I don't hate Muslims because the Jews tell me to, I hate them because their religion is terrible.

>Had Germany won WW2, the Jews would've been shipped out to Madagascar instead of Palestine and the Middle East would've lived in peace. There would also be no such thing as Wahhabism.
You're either a Muslim yourself or painfully ignorant about the history of Islam. The Middle East was a shithole long before Israel came back.

The higher IQ Muslims like the grand mufti in Op are/were 100% /ourguys/. Anti-degeneracy, anti-nigger, anti-Jew, anti-faggotry, anti-usury genuine respect for Western civilization and wish to see it freed from the Jew. Know and understand the nature of women and treat them accordingly.
The lower IQ good goy cave dweller ISIS/refugee types are the scum. Only /T_D retards believe "EVERY MUSLIM IN DA WORLD IS EVIL CUZ TAQUIYA AND SHIIT"

And yet the Muslims don't invade Israel. Please tell me why that is

>in the 18th century
19th century, and the ottomans were suppressing that pretty effectively until ww1

I don't about that m8, i think people hate muslims because of all the retarded radicals who keep killing innocents.

they tried already you moron, how many times now?

Also

THE TIME HAS COME

Reminder that if you have hatred towards Muslim, it's because you were successfully brainwashed by Jewish controlled media.
But the media always sides with Muslims. Are you trying to say it's some sort of double-bluff psy-op?
I don't like Muslims because they're always trying to blow people up.

this is truth, I tell to people all the time we should be allies

The thing is we radicalized them by bombing the shot out of them for the Jew faggots

If Muslims were only anti jew there would be no problem. The Jews brainwashing the west doesnt mean Muslims have to act like subhumans here

that may be one reason, but these people were already assholes who just wanted an excuse to do whatever they want so it doesn't matter,

How can i not hate a religion which worships a god in the position i fuck women in?

It's not about the Jews, I think it's about you beheading journalists and tourists and whatnot for no apparent reason than their belief system
SAGE