I just discovered a loop-hole in the whole 'great wall' plan that USA wants to construct on its southern border

I just discovered a loop-hole in the whole 'great wall' plan that USA wants to construct on its southern border.
>be mexican
>legally go on a vacation to the USA
>don't come back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2alSjQUejzk
nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't Australia also have the same problem with Chinks overstaying on their tourist visa?

We'll just copy your solution.

the wall is a pointless meme.

Your suggestion is how a majority of tacos get into burgerland.

legally get thrown in the crocodile pit. didn't think of that, did you?

Visa's aren't given out like candies you retard.

>be mexican
>have shovel and or ladder

Copy the Führer's solution.

>I just discovered visa overstays
Amazing job kangaroo man, great thread

>user just discovered travel visa abuse
It's not just Central or Southern America either. Until birthright citizenship is revoked you are going to have the epidemic of birth tourism as well.

but Chinks already have their own country, no need to house and delouse them before moving them to their own.

The world would be a much better place if girls are never potty trained and instead forced to wear diapers. No more sluts, because they will be trained to piss and shit themselves the moment they are aroused, orgasming while soiling themselves. Additionally, they would be required to refer to their boyfriends as "daddy" or "master"

They would have no power, and could never attain power, due to being programmed from early on to be submissive and obedient. This would put every woman below a man, in the place they belong, helplessly pissing and shitting themselves and sucking cock.

I've asked that a million times: Why don't illegals just get a visa or whatever they need to cross legally?

It may sound ridiculous but I'm told they don't want to pay for it, or they wouldn't qualify for it, because they have to prove things. Yet meanwhile they pay coyotes THOUSANDS of dollares? I don't get it.

You need professional help.

If they are wealthy enough to come here on vacation...They probably own a business or something which means they have no reason to stay in the US.

What if you're just a Mexican teen that wants to do some budget backpacking?

t. beta cuck

What happens when you're out of budget funds?

what do you mean you just discovered. People who weren't functionally retarded already knew that the majority of illegal immigrants came here legally and overstay legal visas for school, work, or vacation. The wall won't do a fucking thing for that.

1) harder to smuggle into the USA on a plane
2) harder to smuggle guns into Mexico on a plane
3) harder to traffic literal truckloads of immigrants who can't afford airline tickets on a plane

The wall not just about immigration - this is the one-dimensional straw man argument pushed by lefties.

You have eliminated the most useless of fucks who are such shit that they can't even get tourist visa (criminals etc.)
After fucks are deported they don't get no visa and oh theres also a border fence/ extended patrols etc (also know as "the wall").
Also smuggling all kinds of shit back-and-forth is now more complicated.
but ok I understand what you are saying - it is fukc Drumpf and fuck white people --
also kys

As pointed out, over staying visas is how most illegal immigrants come here.

There needs to be major ramifications for employers who knowingly employ illegals. Make it so it isn't just a slap on the wrist. It needs to be so steep it could ruin a company. Illegals will stop coming if the jobs go away.

I really like the policies this guy spells out in this video. Amazing he was able to get elected to the presidency after making such a racist rant.

youtube.com/watch?v=2alSjQUejzk

>and
American education.

Also those 2 people in that picture are men.

Why can't the US just mine the entire border or rather have the illegals who crossed the border go on a gladiator battle to fight for their freedom.

What would happen if I, an Englishman overstayed my visa, would I get deported to mexico or something

and yet it's the largest single source of illegal immigrants in the country, people overstaying legal visas. Not hopping the border, coming in by plane and then just not leaving.

They do. Over 60% of illegal immigrants are overstaying visas.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

You should.

I should what

No, deported to England

Would they pay for it

are you dumb? He's saying even if he had both a shovel and a ladder, he would still be able to traverse a wall. You need a shovel or a ladder, but not exclusively or.

Be deported to Mexico

So this.... is the power........ of Australian shitposting..... woah

Did you even read what I said? Are you a bot?

I would put on an american accent at the border and they'd let me back in

That, I'm not sure about. I don't think you'll be getting a bill but it'll definitely be a lot harder to come back with a deportation on your record.

Unless you are off the grid or destitute, no.

How would they catch me

>I just discovered a loop-hole
>legally go on a vacation
>don't come back
Op is a fucking genius.

Probably. cops are racist.

You're talking as if tons of spics are pouring over the southern border and that's the main source of our illegal immigrant problem, we're telling you that's a minority, and the majority come here by plane. You have cognitive dissonance that makes you think the reverse of what's actually happening is happening.

>scrap the wall
>make a giant canal instead
>new trade route
>panama BTFO
>tunnels BTFO
>profit

A lot know that they would not be granted a visa. Some are just ignorant and are not willing to wait the time frame needed to process a visa application and go to coyotes. Considering that, you think they are willing to be upstanding citizens and wait 5-10 years to move here legally as a permanent resident and then become a citizen. Of course not, they are the type of people that will take advantage every chance they get. Untrustworthy, period.

You are starting to sound like you are acting in bad faith. That results in arrest warrants and criminal detention. You would have to live off the grid to avoid that.

That's not what I said at all. Read again:The wall is not about immigration, it's about BORDER SECURITY - of which, immigration is only a small facet.

after the next big terrorism event, the law will be we can collect bounties on illegal fugitives brought in dead or alive

based

>thinly veiled pedophilia

your shit is going to get pushed in

in other words. what you're saying about it being "harder" is not true, if MORE are coming that way than across the border. What it suggests is that it's actually EASIER to illegally immigrate by overstaying a visa than it is to hop the boarder, you're less likely to be caught.

Right at the border and in towns near the boarder there are ICE agents all over, and local law enforcement help them. However if you go on vacation to Las Vegas, and then before you're supposed to travel back home you just happen to hitch rides to Oregon, how likely are you to get caught? ICE doesn't monitor interstate travel. They''ll know a visa holder is overstaying his welcome and they'll contact Las Vegas police, the hotel they were last known to be staying at, the airport, etc, but when there's not a trace of you at any of those locations. You're a ghost. You're gone. You call yourself a new name , find work that isn't looking into your background, and you're set unless you do something stupid that draws attention and makes them look into your documentation.

Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you

what is with this retarded memelord copypasta i keep seeing

we can limit the number of visas.

and if it were affordable for more people to come in legally, they would naturally take the easier, cheaper path.

so rich fags found a way to cheat the system. this makes no difference in the bigger picture

Claire Danes has a sweet ass. God damn!

>Harder to smuggle drugs into the country
>Harder to smuggle guns into Mexico
>Harder to traffic human beings across the border
Those were my points, and you haven't addressed any of them. You're just parroting the same "most illegals are Visa overstays" lines, no matter what - so much so that I'm actually unsure if you're a person, or a bot.

I never denied that Visa overstays are the main source of illegal immigrants - they are. I denied that the sole purpose of the wall was to reduce illegal immigration.

Fucking. Read.

We can, but it's unlikely that we will. We're not targeting legal immigration or tourism, both of which would hurt the economy to restrict too much. They're targeting Jose the border hopper because Trump has painted a picture of him being a huge threat and the main source of all our economic woes. He likes to use language like they're "pouring over the border" and drugs are "flowing through" the border.when the main source of our immigrant problem isn't Jose the border hopper he's a minority, and the main problem with the opioid crisis is big pharma. Sure, drug smuggling and Jose are still issues, but not as big as the other 2 I mentioned.

drugs are smuggled by plane and boat quite easily into this country. MDMA mostly comes from Europe particularly the Netherlands, our illegal opioid pills spiked with fentanyl are coming from China,. Both come here by plane or shipping container.

Not to mention the wall won't stop drug smuggling across the boarder, that's easier than people crossing.. REALLY easy.

Cartels have been using catapults to launch containers of drugs into this country ever since the fence started going up. You aren't going to build a wall high enough to stop a catapult from launching over it.

Build a dome around the USA like in the simpsons movie

>We'll never stop drug smuggling completely, so why bother trying to reduce it?
Okay, so
>We'll never stop terrorism completely, so why bother trying to fight it?
>We'll never stop climate change, so why bother trying to reduce carbon emissions?
>We'll never eradicate poverty, so why bother trying to reduce it?
>We'll never eradicate all diseases, so why bother doing medical research?
>We'll never eradicate unemployment, so why bother trying to create jobs?

This is what you sound like.

You're ideologically opposed to the wall, so you're searching for excuses to justify your position. You're the border-security equivalent of a climate change denier.
>Climate change is natural and we can't stop it, so fuck it - let's do nothing about it
That's you - just replace climate change with international crime.

Yeahhhhh... anyway.. I have no problem with beefing up our border security i just don't think a 30 foot high concrete wall is the way to do it, as that's way more expensive and probably less effective than just completing and making a better border fence. It takes a $5 billion dollar project and turns it into a $30 billion dollar project, $25 billion of which is just a security blanket.

It'd be better to train more ICE and Homeland Security agents so there's better coverage, and complete the fence. and make sure all the fence is the thick steel slat type no chain link that can just be cut through easily. Pic related this is the style that is best, can't be cut through easily, blocks people from getting through and very importantly, ICE agents can see through it. So they can stop people crossing or passing contraband through it or shooting over it becuase they can see the catapult on the other side. You would have to get up on top of a wall to do that, with the fence, they can just drive in a truck alongside and cover way more ground, much cheaper than using helicopters too.

But that's what ICE wants, not a concrete wall that they can't work with as easily.

You need to take cost effectiveness into consideration. The wall would be no more effective than a good fence and less effective in some ways (Agents can't see through it looking through the windows of a truck, they'd have to scale the wall and walk, covering a lot less ground)

Some of you Nazis are ok.
Don't go to the Hitler youth march tomorrow.

Stop posting diaper girls you giant faggot

JUST

So far, it looks like "the wall" will essentially be exactly that - fortifying the fences that already exist, and extending them so the there are no more gaps. So what's the problem?

Then why don't they do that now if it's so easy?

No problem with that at all, but Trump keeps insisting on a big tall concrete wall, and decries any accusations that they'll only get a fence he keeps reiterating "wall" "wall" because it sounds better to people who are poorly educated (and he loves the poorly educated).

He's worried about his image and his campaign promise was a concrete wall that he could make 10 feet taller at will.

visitors to any western country should throw down 10 to 100k dolars as collaterl for entering and forfeit the entirety upon overstay with the balance being covered by hir home coutry

Kek'd well meme'd my friend

The illegal immigrants are poor as fuck and don't have money they can't afford a vacation to the us.

>go on vacation
>show your paperwork to customs
Now the U.S. knows who you are.

Mmm young claire danes in a 1990s thong

hyre actually lower middle class. hey arent even the dumbest and pooret eicns and thyre still rapists

mexico is rich by hird worldvstandards becuse hey have western factories. hey an afford tikets

money doesnt make them less murderous hough

>imblynig the average mexican can afford a 30-foot ladder and survive a 30 foot drop

Saved

The Wall is good at stopping smuggling, not so good at stopping illegal immigration. Although there are many types of smuggling, the three main kinds are drugs, guns and human, and the main perps are the drug cartels powerful in the north of Mexico. Because of this, I see the Wall more as a "war on drugs" issue than an illegal immigration issue.

Amending the 14th amendment to end birthright citizenship is a far more important issue than the Wall.

USA doesn't has IDs, they never meant to have identity.

Chinks aren't tourists, they are buyers and imported. Why would a Chink want to stay in Australia? Only reason is purchase aka economic colonization.

Crucial point here is that it's easy to track and deport you when they know you are in the country and they know when you should leave by.

This makes it far easier to catch and deport people who overstay their visa vs people who come in undetected.

we don't want to kill tourism it's a major industry and a backbone of some state's economies (in fact in my state tourism is the #1 industry, powered by 2 national parks, a lot of ski resorts, guided flyflishing tours for yuppies, and "old west" train and horseback tours.

We DO want people to come visit the US and spend money. We DO want foreign students pursuing degrees in US colleges (unlike domestic students, foreign students pay full tuition, we don't owe them a goddamn wooden nickle in financial aid)

We just want them to go back home when their vacation is over or they get their degree.

Wow that was random

He keeps reiterating the wall because it gives him a position to negotiate from. This is what he does with every policy position, and literally wrote about it being an effective negotiation tactic during his career in business.

I was a trump supporter from day one, and the Wall was never an importation issue for me, so long as border security is actually addressed in a meaningful way. Every Trump supporter IRL I know feels the same.

When your opponents call for open borders, it's necessary to start negotiations from a relative extreme, if you actually want to get something from a deal.

Young Claire Danes was qt as fuck. Kinda aged like milk though.

Wow, an user who isn't retarded. Colour me impressedd

>Never find legal work
>be homeless
>live in filth

Stay in Mexico and save yourself the trip, you couldn't get permission to leave anyway, you have to ask the Mexican gov to travel.

Why leave a country full of morons like you, to be a nigger in a foreign land?

The wall might not be your biggest issue, but it's the biggest one for many people here (which is now mostly tourists from fucking t_d)

In fact it's to the point where he could fuck everything else up but as long as he built the wall to them he's the greatest president ever because they got a meme to happen irl that'll be there permanently.

Illegal immigrants cost the US at least $80 billion a year, so spending 10-30 on a wall isn't a bad investment at all.

I'd settle for birthright citizenship being revoked. That's an amendment that is sorely needed.
If not even that, then deportation of all illegals and seize any assets they have in the country as repayment for their crimes before you kick them out. This country really needs all immigration to be stopped. It can't continue to be an open door that gives and doesn't receive enough for the trouble.

it is when it's going to be no more effective than a good fence and ICE agents. Only way I support building a fucking concrete wall is if Not a dime of it came from my taxes, and not only the initial cost, but also the anual cost to repair cracks in the wall caused by expansion/contraction from weather, and the cost to operate drones or helicopters in order to have eyes on the other side since agents can't just drive next to it and look through to the other side...

If El Chapo was paying for this wall and not a dime of it came from my taxes, I'd be okay. But since I'm going to be paying for it, either from my taxes, or from increased price of goods if a tariff is slapped on mexico, then I want what the border patrol wants which is a fence because it's cheaper and I think just as effective and maybe more effective in allowing ICE to maintain presence.

>Needing a passport in the first place...
>going thru customs
>trying to "disappear" when customs and immigration have all of your information

>young claire danes
hhhhnnnnnnggggm8

Nothing, if you live in California. I'm pretty sure New England is mostly Sanctuary cities too but don't quote me

>wall
>extreme

more spics do exactly this than sneak across the border son.

Customs has your home address back in Mexico and knows how long your visa is good for, if it's a short term for tourism they'll maybe know what airport and flight you're leaving on and maybe what hotel/address you're staying at, if it's a school visa they'll know what school you're going to and your dorm or apartment address or work visa they'll know your place of residence and workplace but if you decide to just bounce and travel in a means that leaves no paper trail like hitchhiking and cross a few state borders, you're gone, you're off the radar to them. Hell if you're in a large enough city you can just move across town, there's no federal law requiring hotels or apartment landlords to screen ID's to let you live there although most reputable places will and for an apartment they'll perform a background check/credit check. But if you don't care about having a NICE place I'm sure some less scrupulous landlords will take cash, you don't rat on them for their building not being up to code, they don't rat on you for being here illegally.

This is simply false. The media pushes this narrative because it bolsters the image of "le evil racist trumpians," when in reality, the vast majority of Trump supporters' top issue is, and has always been, jobs and the economy.

Take the media narrative, combine with the shills trying to erode is support with the amnesty Don memes, and combine it with shit posting trolls saying "10ft higher" to piss off the leftypol shills, and it all looks like a bigger issue than it really is.

The truth is, only a small minority of Trump supporters actually give a shit about the wall.

You'd be sent back to Pakistan, your country of origin.

but the US don't hand out visas that lightly
you have to prove you live decently in your country to get your visa approved and it's also $195USD no refunds if it gets denied