How will Trump ever recover?

How will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41343646
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link: bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41343646

North Korea has Gods blessing. They will succeed.

Even Kim is less embarrassing tha trump

>Earthquakes in Japan
>Hurricanes in America

Does Kim have a weather machine or is it god punishing his enemies?

KJU really is embarrassing Trump to the whole world.

All natural disasters are God’s direct work and part of his plan. We are not to understand it.

You seem to understand it fairly well you hypocritical pseudo-spiritual-intellectual faggot.

Look at me! Look at my flag! I know God things!

Fuck proxyfags and fuck Sup Forums, the utter state of it now

Thank you. Their is hope for you. Slim, but hope nonetheless.

You can not be saved.

>Their
You're a dumbass. Shut the fuck up.

Why doesn't he try his luck and nuke some Japanese or American city.
These threads are pathetic.

Our machines do not have autocorrect. They’re

Have you not fucking seen the state of the Vatican? If there's ever a bunch of cunts more deserving of hell...

Just shut the fuck up you dumb fucking mednigger cunt. You don't know shit about anything

The fucking state of this LARPing cunt. I fucking hate you.

God has a plan, and you aren’t in it.

Your heart is full of hate. It will be your downfall. Soon.

>do not have autocorrect
Which means you should've spelled it correctly in the first place. Fuck you.

>proxies vatican flag
>posts with smug sense of spirituality and closeness to god, despite the catholic church being the bastion of all corruption and paedophilia.

You honestly make me sick and I unironically hope you die.

>All natural disasters are God’s direct work and part of his plan

>We are not to understand it.

>God has a plan, and you aren’t in it.
>Your heart is full of hate. It will be your downfall. Soon.

>but no, goy, I totally don't understand his plan! As a genuine Christian you make me FUCKING SICK.

>sees larping faggot
>gets insanely triggered
>can't stop posting about it

man I dunno why this cunt triggers me so hard

> When asked what he thought of Mr Trump calling Mr Kim "rocket man", Mr Ri responded: "I feel sorry for his aides."

kek

sadly, kim seems to have trump and mattis figured out. kim has free reign to be as alpha as he wants and actually follow through, not just blow hot air.

is this supposed to imply dogs who vark don't bite?

Funny thing is that Kim is the closest to a God-Emperor in the world nowadays. Trump is another deep-state, powerless puppet.

>Implying N. Korea isn't China's lap dog

We would punt N. Korea across the room like it was a little Chihuahua if it didn't mean starting WWIII with China.

How can it bark and bite at the same time, it needs to use its mouth for both of those things.

Jesus fuck RARE.

(a-are you the Pope?!?)

hey, i'm the pope. would you like a cock suck with that foot lick? you christcucks are a meme at this point. lesbos removing crosses and installing islamic prayer sections, useless timid charity work for niggers, i mean the list goes on. you are all DOOMED against the alpha chad gay chuckers of islam. i don't agree with them but face it, you are not crusaders, you are lazy timid faggots with primed and ready boipussi for the islamic horde.

>muh dick
>muh cucks
>muh alpha chads

Flag checks out you absolute fucking degenerate.

oh please nigger, you christcucks are useless. people are fleeing it in the west and becoming secular and standing up for, you guessed it, islam. why? because everyone hates a pussy.

again
>muh dick

Literally what is wrong with you people?

papa francesco you filthy footfag

My children are safe no matter what happens. Are yours ?

Literally WWE promos.

i'm from freisland, you balding manlet. no nigger blood in me. my brothers are race mixers but i'm pure 1488. i'm simply pointing out that if christcucks want to win again, they need to get mean and crusade and set actual standards.

Yeah, gave mine to a dingo, said he would make sure no harm chaim to them

Nah, I'll focus on having a good family. Fuck the rest of it lad. You'd do well to do the same.

Must be new here. Have you tried our board for beginners? /x and /b are that way...

again, i like the uk and i'm not really truing to shit on you but come on. christianity is a joke at this point. they go in for anything. it wasn't like that even 10 years ago.

You speak Frisian?

Who the fuck are you to say what God's plan is and who is and isn't involved in his plan? It's God's plan, something we will never understand. Don't pass the Lord's judgment onto others as if you are him you heretic.

Yeah it's all pretty fucking ruined right now and I agree with you. My Church of England is infested with homos and pedos.

so where can I buy the pay per view nuclear war viewing

Talk to the 400 pound russian hacker known as 4chinz

At least 500 pound.

If he cracked a joke, they would chortle for days

THE
CHAD
DICTATOR

Kek
Would like to see one with that toothless dog, Mattis.

nah. and you know that's not true

redditor spotted.

how much are you paying for your server there?

>threatening to eat the president of the united states

He's BTFOing Trump on a daily
When Obama started getting embarrassed by him he just shelled up and put the country to sleep with his long winded autistic double talk

Trump is getting tested, he's getting called out and it bothers him. If I were president I wouldn't even bother trying to fight him, I'd send an emissary and try to break bread. Instead of wrenching him away from china I'd win him over

I'd be like Xerxes when he played that hunchback against the Spartans

He is right, Trump is a con man, he never keeps his promises.
Sanctuary cities? Funded under Trump.
Wall? No funding, just renovated fence, lol.
Muslim refugees? Still settling over 75k per year.
Repeal Obamacare? Still there.
Deporting illegals? 11 million still there.
VISA workers stealing american jobs? Still coming, still there.
Transgenders in the military? Yes, they are, Matthis wants so.
Selling arms to Saudi Arabia? Yup.
Entire gov executives being insiders, jews, family and globalists? You bet.
American nationalism? Bannon left, Miller is sidelined and so many others got canned or ignored.

>Trump speech is dogs bark

Translation: it reminds him of his meal.

I wonder if any of Kim Jong Un's minions played the song Rocket Man for him so he could get a better idea of where the nickname Trump gave him came from.

Hahahaha oh good one sir! Yes that argument is completely sound, we sure showed that Commie Kimmie didnt we?

US nukes in asia: 2

Asia nukes in US: 0

US wars in Korea: 1

Korean wars in US: 0

The dog bites too you fucking ant-dicked, fish head eating, potato-bodied rice gruel niggers.

Stack em again.

Sorry honey, fat boy is about to get btfo, i have family a member stationed in SK, and he says they are evacuating nonmilitary personal

Would this be closer to your liking chappie?

COME AND TAKE IT YOU INSANE KIKE SHILL

Do any of you think that China would actually declare war on the US if the US declares war on NK?

Also newfag here, what is btfo?

>a family member stationed
>stationed
christ at least try.

Fuck that.

The play would be too annihilate NK and put China in its place by doing so.

China would have no international support for a war with the US over NK so if they tried to do anything a fucking 20 nation army would descend on them. After that lets see them try to collect any more of the US debt they hold too. It would be great.

>Do any of you think that China would actually declare war on the US if the US declares war on NK?

Probably not officially. Chinese arms suppliers would quite likely push their equipment in NK which would be tied to the Chinese government as an example of aiding and abetting. Declaration of war by China might be if the USA is very deep into NK territory, faces pressure domestically from the populace, government faces pressure within itself and economic factors pressure.

>Also newfag here, what is btfo?
Blown then fuck out

Trump's speech made them hungry ?

>British

stay tuned through weekend

Long time, no see old nigga?

>Orange Hitler gets beat by communist Asians

Its true history does repeat itself

wtf i love rocket man now

But why would China even want to defend NK, what do they possibly stand to lose if the US takes over NK and gives it to SK? A lot of people say military bases but that can be fixed with a treaty plus this is the 21th century, that tiny strip of water would mean practically nothing in a US-China war.

How about Russia? Wouldn't they help China?

By not being a manlet

aren't we all in some way or another?

ty

NK is China's buffer zone and a vassal state of sorts. Economic sanctions by the rest of the world to NK seems to favour China as they get to by far the dominant import and export market. In terms of imports China gets near exclusive access to the NK. When NK exports to China, China could dictate terms outside of the WTO more often than not. The sentimental value of the NK to the Chinese government stands as the status quo and an achievement of their diplomacy.

Russia could be duped into supporting China. Its just that the Russian oligarchs perceive China as a gigantic gravy train. Despite the Chinese seeking to take Siberia as part of Chinese Lebensraum. Nevertheless supposing that Russia perceives US military intervention in the NK as an existential threat the Russia-China pact becomes enforced. In addition, Russia would also aid and abet NK.

Russia's level of involvement would depend upon its western boarders and by that the military accumulation by NATO there.

I can see leftists trying to use this as some proof of Drump being a meanie and divisive, and never bring up the fact that Zimbabwe is one of the last places on Earth that should get cocky or mad at the US about budget burdens.

>Zimbabwe taking food aid, from primarily white countries, worth hundreds of billions since last year.
>Continues to drive the few remaining white farmers out of Zimbabwe and give their land to friends and family to build their fucking vacation homes on.
>Mugabe's birthday is held right outside one of their poorest and least fed regions of the entire nation, and people had to watch Mugabe sit on stage and stuff a fat slice of his birthday cake down his throat.

Honestly, the audacity of these niggers.

Fucking kek

>Economic sanctions by the rest of the world to NK seems to favour China as they get to by far the dominant import and export market.

Implying that without sanctions NK would in any way compete with China in this regard. They can't feed half their country.

There are some people who you can taunt endlessly who will never respond.
Donald Trump is not one of those people.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

An unstoppable force meets an unmovable force

>Trump goes woof woof!
>Pig jong un goes Oink Oink!

Best Korea bringing the fucking bantz

It's fucked up translation. Basically Norks are saying we're all bark and no bite.

>Your heart is full of hate. It will be your downfall. Soon.
now this is a top tier insult. im stealing this

Rocketmann vs dogbark.

A dog's bark, kek! Oh kim you are so ironic.

Trump honestly went full Neocon.

At least in speech...

so why havent the nips gone to war with north korea yet surely having missle FIRED in your direction counts as a decleration of war

if the jews fear the samurai how based does that makes the best koreans ?

Wanna see the one with your toothless whore mother?