>dad has son - > memegod.webm
>dad spares son, goes full pedo on daughter
>dad meets wife, wife has daughter
>dad goes full pedo on stepdaughter
>sister finally speaks up, dad sentenced 10 years in prison
>5 years pass, dad makes first parole
>going to halfway house for pedos.
>be me
>moral responsibility to protect sister, dad made multiple threats about what he's going to do when he gets out.

Holy fuck, I didn't sign up for this.

Pic relevant but not related. Dad does not identify as chicken nugget.

Go to deep web and search for ways to hide a body

>Things that never happened for 500, Alex

I'm dead serious

What state are you in you fucking liar

I've been researching for years, but Im not sure that I'm ready to actually kill him. I suppose I could do some research on possible defenses based on emotional trauma. Families attacking people in courtrooms, etc. It does happen.

Houston, texas
Posting screenshots, 1 sec

Kill him.

>multiple threats
if you can't end it here then I'm not really sure what to tell you

You're a cuck if you don't kill him
Do it faggot

assuming you're not LARPING...

document everything. record everything. phone calls, emails, whatever. if you must resort to physical violence to protect your sister ensure you will be seen as the good guy by the courts. use your head not just your fist. sorry about your sister m8. good luck.

Are pedos really posing as chicken nuggets

Then if you're not the bsing meme man I think you are, buy a gun. I've been to Dallas and besides Mexicans and Cowboy hats there's a gun store literally every block. Go in buy a shotgun, practice with it. Go skeet shooting. If your father comes within 20 yards of a victim the mere fact the body is there when you shoot his ass proves he was trying to intimidate, or even make contact with a victim which is a violation of parole. Stand your fucking ground. You'll easily get self defense. There you go. No body hiding or doing anything illegal.

What did he say he's gonna do when he gets out?

Yes and roads etc random items kids will like and feel safe being "friends" with.

Ask /k/ I'm sure someone would be willing, has a throw away gun and can make thermite to melt the gun to nothing.

How old are sisters? Do they still live with mom? Why not just disconnect? How hard is it to move somewhere else and buy a gun? I don't even have a pedo stalker and I did these

Do the Lords work user. If he comes for your family, put him down. Blood means nothing after betrayal.

beat him.Show him how the alpha he will submit if u give him a severe beating

I've cropped tdcj Id but here's what my sister sent me at 2am geeking the fuck out

You know what you have to do, don't pussy out

I'm not larping. I have a gun, and so does my sister. I'm not convinced he's going to hurt her, I'm wondering if he's going to hurt someone else.

This. His behaviour is subhuman. Give him a "mugging" gone wrong. Drop the knife in a bin miles away and use gloves and a shower cap. Just make sure you Rob him convincingly.

Have fun, user.