From 0 to 10 how impossible is this kind of relationship to happen in real life?

From 0 to 10 how impossible is this kind of relationship to happen in real life?

strong manly men generally don't have troubles finding cute girlfriends, it's skinnyfat fedoras who do

>Sweet emotion

Between a really hot guy and a kinda plain looking girl? Not that rare, people don't just pair up in strict order of hotness.

its perfectly possible

why would takeo have a problem? he even had the gay dudes at the bar wanting him

THIS
No one likes numales

He has a fat bear cock

He could get anyone he wants

Hey, he's big, friendly, and loving. It's entirely possible.

Are there any doujins of this show actually?

>huge, strong-bodied, manly extrovert alpha male
>no girls like him

realistically he'd have his pick of the litter but could pick a Yamato because she'd be the best waifu, devoted and knows how to cook and would stab a bitch if they tried to steal her man like a little tigress

She's like an onahole.

Even with the nigger lips Takeo is a prime husbando wouldmarry/10

Well, maybe not his pick, he's kind of fucking ugly, but a good selection, for sure. I know a guy who looks like that and he has issues. Yeah, he's built like a brick shit house, and yeah, he's manly, and yeah he's extroverted, but he's also a stupid fuckwit.

He pulls a fair amount of pussy, but not as much as you would think, because he's such a dumb jackass.

The worst thing about this image is the fact that it is an accurate description about how things would actually go down

>realistically he'd have his pick of the litter
If he lived in America. Too bad he lives in Nippon where bishonens are considered the best

strong men are popular in japan

when pride/k-1 was huge it attracted countless women including big titted celebrities like eiko koike or norika fujiwara who got drenched over heavyweights destroying eachother

>skinnyfat
Is this a new dank meme or did you just mean skinny/fat?

>impossible
Girls like big guys, there is nothing weird about that.

SHIT

Are you retarded?

No one wants you here tripfag

He's probably retarded.

It's so weird to think it will eventually lead there. Watching the show they even had trouble saying each one's first names.

10, because you would never be able to have a girl like her and a bro like Suna at the same time.

Suna is one creepy motherfucker with that evil aura.I bet he started the fire in that karaoke place.

He's playing the extremely long game so he can have the ultimate NTR moment.

Except the joke will be on him, because Takeo will have stretched Yamato out so much by then that the only way Suna will be able to satisfy her is if he goes to the grocery store to buy a summer sausage. Maybe two, just to be on the safe side.

takeo living the /fit/ dream
>tiny cute loyal waifu
>skinny cute /fa/ browaifu
we're all gonna make it bruhs

>skinnyfat
How does that work?

Skinnyfat has been a well known term for years now. It means you're skinny but you have clearly visible fat instead of muscles so you still look gross

Just google it.
Posting 3dpd just to show you is still prohibited.

Nah, Suna is the ideal. Takeo is a bit of a brute aesthetically.

Bout tree fiddy.

You're thin but you have 0 muscle definition. And instead have a bit of a guy and thin/flabby arms and legs

>heart-shaped pupil

Everytime.

DELETE THIS!!

But in all honesty this is probably what sex between them would look like, It's probably also why I hate when 6' guys desire to date women who are like 5'3 or some shit, it's just proportion wise they look stupid. It's even stupider if the guy is literally so much more muscular and gigantic that he'd most likely break the girl if they were to have sex, or do anything physical with each other. I think a short couple looks way cuter then a tall male dating a short female, but that's just my two cents.

>Inb4 upset manlet meme

11. Mainly because women are incapable of feeling love. They simply lack the cognitive capacity to experience the emotion.

I say this not out of bitter hate, or misogyny, but as mere fact. A one eyed man can't perceive depth, a dog can't do calculus, and women can't feel love.

bump,

A
FUCKING
NIPPLE

The fag is waiting to NTR Yamato, not Takeo.

while you hit the gym, GOUDA eats BAKED COOKIES while doing KARATE and going on dates with YAMATO while HOLDING HANDS