The Australian hero we deserve

Where were you when this lone aussie decided to go on a personal crusade to btfo all gooks
youtu.be/t5Tjzu6g6G0

Will you support him?

Chinese Australia auspol aus/pol/ china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVU62KFBSik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave the chinks alone.

Kick the muzzies out.

Interesting approach, but what if they were born in Oz? I can agree that at least the nationalistic chinks infesting other countries should go back to China and choke on the smog.
In any case,

SINK
THE
CHINKS

sounds like a retard tho

youtube.com/watch?v=GVU62KFBSik

POO IN THE LOO

Go die in AIDS, faggot.

The Muzzies are irrelevant you stupid cunt. The Chinks are an existential threat to our nation.

That wasn't very nice.

GO BACK TO CHINA

Fuck off dickhead my family built this shithole failed Communist state, democratic peoples republic fuckin shit cunts, fuck off ffs.

They are all nationalistic. The ones born here are just brainwashed by their parents instead of the Chinese state. Chinks from Hong Kong used to be fine but these days they are hardly different from mainlanders. Taiwanese are cool though.

t. abdoolah lebanesi esi

So are the muslims in this country but you dont seem to deal with them because they can actually fight back.

>muslims
>knowing how to fight

m8

Spoken like a true larper.

Its time to give it back , ya cunts

Why not kick both out?

this guy seems nice guy, what a rude person for saying that

it goes in all fields

some give me the auspol had to make a new account

AUSTRALIA NO

Found the Gook

moron

Go Back to China

You're either a dirty mudslime or a filthy coward. Which is it?

ok nisem

This furfag gook is named Lmaofelix on kiketube anyone know him ?

Im more than willing to fight you for fun friend if that's what you're implying

bit rude m8

yeah nah don't be a poof

He sounds like the people who will be voting no for marriage equality

gook one is good. this one is cucked. why is he just walking past the pajeets. stop and say it in one of their faces you cunt.

Lets see a video of you going up to a group of 10 cunts on your own and getting in their faces you faggot

ye im not going to. I'm not going to pretend that mumbling at them while walking past briskly is anything heroic either. its not either or cunt.

hi nisem, how's shit going?

I don't really care about chinese immigration but just cut it out with the fucking chinese students. It's retarded that 90% of the people I see at my campus are foreign students from china.

Surely with that number of them there's Aussies who can't get into uni.

I work at a uni and they are a fucking nightmare. They cheat like crazy. They have very little care for plagiarism.

This doesn't effect me because i teach chemistry and there isnt much i could say that offends the chinese but colleagues have to be careful not to potentially trigger them on topics that might go against the party line. They are worse than sjws

When i did my undergrad the uni i was at got caught up in a massive scandal letting chinese students cheat and that was a fairly long time ago now.

Unfortunately they are a huge cash cow to unis so they are here to stay.

>When i did my undergrad the uni i was at got caught up in a massive scandal letting chinese students cheat
So you were part of the problem and you're complaining?
Stay classy Australia

we own you
There is no stopping us

Come rag on chinks in an Aussie discord
/utbtp4y
>inb4 ASIO

fuck off why dont you try speaking to people

Why don't you try going back to China?

no ones talking about the antifa who attacked based tones?