I watched fate zero and ubw but i cant watch fate stay night 2006 because it has very bad animations my eyes is burning...

i watched fate zero and ubw but i cant watch fate stay night 2006 because it has very bad animations my eyes is burning while im watcing that shit but same time im wondering the story and looks like there is story difference between 2006 and 2014 series pls i need advice

Read the visual novel you fucking secondary.

do you have brain damage

There is some small overlap in story in episodes 14~18 with UBW (2014 anime) which is pretty much the caster arc from UBW, but otherwise it tells the story of Shirou and Saber from the rocky start their relationship has, to them becoming a team, and working to solve each others problems. The ending has Saber using Avalon to kill Gilgamesh.

What's with all of the ESL shitters lately?

I advice you to kill yourself or at least stay on MAL/Reddit, Fuck off, newfag.

top lele

tnx m8 but end of the fsnight 2006 saber said i love u to shirou so saber was fall in love with shirou or ?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

I love Saber.

You're asking if someone was in love with person that they said they loved? I'm going to have to second the other user's in this thread and ask if you have brain damage.

i just cant believe they re in love because ya know they re servant and master not normal human or someshit they wont see eachother again its fucking sad

Read the VN or kill yourself. or both

Why fatefags are so tsun?

There is a guide, somewhere, saying the order you should watch the anime, op.

Just don't watch the 2006 show and you won't miss much.

Don't watch Fate zero before fate stay night though.

You miss the fact that Shirou is literally the only master who saw his servant as a human and not just a tool? I assuming it went right over your head as you really don't seem to bright.

>Why fate fags are so tsun
So you do have brain damage.

i already watched all series but i just wondered why the fuck did they make 2014 with different story ? i watched fate zero before fate stay night and i think it was true list and its important to understand story

Please read the VNs and lurk more.

>All images should be of high quality and high resolution. No doodles or garbage artwork.

>Why fatefags are so tsun?
Fuck off

The VN is 100 hours long.

What if he finds out that he just doesn't like the series?

Just let the guy watch his fucking animu.

Fuck off.

>The VN is 100 hours long.
Maybe if you're retarded

No argument and just a "muh secret club" mindset then.

He clearly doesn't since he's making a fucking thread about it.

The source material is almost always better you pleb.

>muh secret club
Fuck off cancer.

Because it's a different VN route you retard.

Go ahead and neck yourself please.

>Why fatefags are so tsun?
Because we've had to tell faggots to read the VN every day since it got translated.

Kill yourself お願い

It's literally the opposite of a secret club. They are encouraging everyone who asks to read the VN.

>The VN is 100 hours long.
No it isn't, and even if it was it's not like you have to read the whole thing if you don't like it.

B-but muh buzzwords

If you think it's that bad, you haven't truly seem horrible animation.

Seeing as VNfags are so prevalent, I'll explain what no one else has. Fate/Stay Night has 3 different story routes, think of them as parallel universes. There's the Fate route (Fate/SN by DEEN 2006), the Unlimited Blade Works route (Ufotable 2014/15), and the Heaven's Feel route which is coming out in movie form from Ufotable I think this year or next year.

If you want the Fate route which has Saber's romance in it, you either have to watch DEENs 2006 adaptation or read the VN.

Sup Forums is mostly 3rd World brazilians in 2016

No, it's just summer.

There we have the spoonfeeding faggot.
You are the cancer.

Sorry, I always forget that Sup Forums frowns upon being a decent human being. Thanks for reminding me.

tnx i ll read the VN

You're welcome, enjoy!

Spoonfeeding is looked down on because it only brings in retarded threads asking dumb as fuck questions that could easily be answered with a quick google search. It's the same reason rec threads aren't allowed.

Because Sup Forums is filled with only the highest quality content as a result..... kek.

>kek

i wondered the 2006 and i already watched 9ep and also i will read VN.
one day i will die because of my wonder

Get the fuck

And you kill yourself for not using sage.

Sorry user-sempai. I'll try harder next time.