youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Best Girls!

I love Sakaki!

If TE was a 4/10, then Schwarz is a ?/10

Trying to priorotize my backlog here.

Right here

Now this is something you don't see everyday

2.1/10

TE was not a 4/10 you baka. At worst, 7/10.

The SM anime is however, not exactly great.

Writing while drunk isn't one of my strengths.

The same, but instead of a good adaptation of half a mediocre story, you'll get a mediocre adaptation of a decent story.

I find her sisters more attractive, no offense.

The episodes without BETA (about half of them) were pretty ass, so it's a 5/10 and the romance was shitty for a -1. The remaining 4 are for the great first 2 episodes, those really nice island episodes (10 and 11 I think?), anime tiddies in skintight bodysuits, Berkut-chan, the glorious OP, etc.

But Yuuko kisses with her eyes open.

Sakaki is the best

Her sex scene in Extra is by far the best.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=blfb8XOiYaU

I see you're a man of culture.

He's actually a man of shit taste. As well as you.

I'll just say I disagree with your metrics. It's not like story doesn't advance without the presence of BETA. That's like saying all the various snippets and sections in the VNs between BETA battles just don't matter. Or SM as a whole doesn't matter.

I'm sorry, it just sounds like the anime equivalency of Cawadoody casuals who can't handle anything more intellectually or emotionally stimulating then RAMERIEZ, GO HERE AND SHOOT THINGS.

As for romance, it's Muv Luv - things rarely go as you'd expect. And if you got the feeling that you were left with a cliffhanger, you were - the TE VN, even as shortened as it was, even as good as the anime adapted things, still had a lot cut, and the whole second half or whatever is missing.

At least you actually liked the beach episodes, which were chock full of story and characterization.

I thought the ED was GOAT, the OP was alright. But good taste.

I loved TE, it was great.

In reality, they both dislike each other greatly. Possibly even more than Katia and Irisdina, the award for most changed/butchered character goes to Gretel, if only because of how utterly blatant it is. She's practically unrecognizable from her VN/LN versions.

Cute ;_;

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

also
youtube.com/watch?v=kP0S3xL2S8U

Will you be voting tomorrow then?

Nah, it wasn't the BETA that made it good, I just recall they lined up that way. I think I felt the main characters were generally pretty grating and difficult to relate to. I didn't really give a shit about them until there was some legitimate conflict going on.

No, because I have to go to the equivalent of the IRS by the time of the stream
:(

>:(
What's up with all the reddit shit lately?

summer

fanfiction

>implying that i'm from leddit

>people quote moot's numbers (only about +2-5% traffic in the summer/over holidays) as evidence summer isn't real
it only takes 1 retard to ruin a thread

Do you think Theo sung Erika to Lise during their short time together?

Maybe Walther and Jurgen sang it drunkenly in the old days?

youtube.com/watch?v=UX_l2InVI5c

>Ossies singing the official SS march

Not likely.

Erika is pre-war and It has nothing to to with nazis

Fuck off Keifag

>he thinks I like Kei
Stop changing the topic, how does it feel knowing your taste is as bad as sumikaspammers?

Roki is love, Roki is life
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIeZqXU2ZQ

>tfw original trilogy anime never

The funding needed to do it any remote sense of justice is more than most series can afford these days. You'd need a couple of cours to make it work.

>mfw if there is it's gonna be butchered

In both ways we suffer

No you wouldn't. You would need two cours at most.

6 for extra, 6-8 for unlimited and the rest for alternative. Though with Muv-Luv's track record it would be complete trash. Not like the VN is that much better though.

Just end it already ;_;

80% of the good parts are entirely in Takeru's head, it would need a complete rewrite to work at all.

>80% of the good parts are entirely in Takeru's head

And most of his monologues are fucking lengthy as fuck.

It worked on the VN since you can see his thought progress grow from a brat into the mind of a hardened soldier

He was still a brat, even at the end though. Takeru ended up having so little character growth even out of his mental breakdown that it became frustrating, and then he was forced to pilot a useless piece of shit due to plot contrivances.

That was eugenicsfag. I think he got bored and moved on though.

I think he was talking about the Yui shitposter.

>He was still a brat, even at the end
Yeah, but at least not that much as his unlimited self. At least at the end he still pulled the trigger and did the job.

Can you guys stop constantly remaking this shit so we can go back to having good, once in a blue moon ML threads?

2014 was stale as fuck, what are you going on about?

I think that the same people who criticize Takeru are the same people who criticize Theodor. Sure, Theo started off as a jerk, but by the end he was a selfless hero who overcame his fears, killed the bitch that had tormented him and his friends, and saved East Germany.

They're not going to stop, if anything, there'll be more muv luv threads by the end of this month when extra releases on steam.

There was 2 years of constant Muv Luv threads after TE.

This is heresy

Who /SED/ here? (besides Gretel)
youtube.com/watch?v=y_IbCMOg9YA

Do people get their kicks from acting like anime onlies, or are they just that retarded?

I think primary thing about muv luv mc's is that they have their flaws and are brats sometimes. But in the end , they still realize it near the end and they let go some of that in order to do their job.

> Saved East Germany
> Overrun entirely by Baters
> Entire population became homeless starving migrants waiting to be saved by Americans, ostracized by West Germans and looked down upon by everyone else.

th-thanks saint ursula

I don't really think Theo ever realized anything. He never really developed any ideals of his own. The frustrating thing about Theo is that, unlike Takeru, he's ignorant by choice, not by situation.

Don't forget about the summary executions of the soldiers who didn't sided up with the moderate rebels

Suzy deserved to die.
Just goes to show the rebels were as much dicks as their enemies.

I wish that Gretel BLAM'd Suzy

>a brat into the mind of a hardened soldier

Not really...if he became a hardened soldier then he probably would have acted like a less edgier Kurgogane.

Good thing he didn't.

Suzy was right though.

Suzy pls go

Is it strange that I'm aroused by them?

Orders ain't worth following if it means leaving people to die, Suzy.

muh dick

waifu2x upscaler is pretty decent.

Drastic measures were required to cleanup the mess the stasi had left.

The only ideals of worth are the ones that you'd die for.

I still prefer Yuuko or Beatrix.

What is the justification to execute people who was at the Oder line?

> They executed the Angela Merkel lookalike

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
Bekrija use magic tekbir to guide shell into weak BETA position. BETA run from trench, artillery is faster. 2fast4BETA

Merkel lookalike was NVA not Werewove/Feliks Dzierzynski

All the gorgeous girls die and the ugly ones live.

>Gretel
>ugly

I'll fight you
inb4 her with short hair

Katia was cute but she got away with everything, and Anette was a walking deathflag but seems like everyone else dies in her stead.

Some of her hair "died".

But hair is actually dead, besides it's only a temporary setback

She went out like a bitch to Theo.

Irisdina!

I'm here for the party.

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.

REMEMBER TO VOTE TOMORROW!

I have no stake in this matter. Tell me who I should vote for.

Cheney

You should vote for the one you want to win. I'm voting for Jurgen, because I want to see him on a date with Beatrix and I know he's going to be struggling against Sumika, Inia, and Gretel.

Makes sense to me, Jurgen it is.

That picture is sorta melancholy depending on how you look at it. That could have been a date they had for Theo's actual birthday before their dad decided to take up family parkour. That could have been them just a few days before even, spending a peaceful afternoon together to see the sights around town one more time before they leave the country forever.

Haruka is best in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=tETNSjKlg0U

Not at all.

That's the point, innit

How would Beatrix react if you were to give her a pure gold figurine of Jurgen?

That would be kind of weird. I think she'd like a photo or something more.

Gretel would have gotten blammed you idiot. Gretel represented the dying Party. An axis with absolutely zero power or authority by the time the rebellion really kicked off. Less than zero by the end.

This scene hurt me, even in the anime, at least they showed her finally at peace, for like two seconds.

Nah, Beatrix was just smug with the thought that everyone was going to die in the end. She was looking forward to the DDR falling and Europe being destroyed.

And they did.

>This scene hurt me, even in the anime, at least they showed her finally at peace, for like two seconds.

She died in agony like a bitch.

First, how/why the fuck do you have a solid gold figurine of Jurgen.

Second, tacky and bourgeoise-ish. Plus this