Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nhBUs35-UdE
youtube.com/watch?v=5NqZPGk6kpM
youtube.com/watch?v=SUNG_9UDp7w&t=64s
youtube.com/watch?v=n4nckN3f0dI
youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU&ab_channel=PewDiePie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we don't.

freedom of speech doesn't mean immunity from public outrage. the public outrage is part of the free speech

>says nigger
>public outrage
>I thought Left valued freedom of speech
>No we don't.

fix'd

nigger

>value freedom of speech
>publicly render specific things absolutely unforgivable
Pick one.

It means freedom from state restriction of speech.
Not say anything you want anywhere and no one can touch or react to you.

nigger

n-word is hate speech

No.
We value the ability to avoid self-improvement by blaming vague and potentially unsolvable problems, which we reinforce by tricking ourselves into being so profoundly offended over trivial things that any real discussion of the issues is drowned out by the sound of profitable bandwagoning.

Great time to be a Jew desu senpai.

the state is not rendering it unforgivable, just private individuals.

Izvinite, Ramzan Ahmatovich

>the public outrage is part of the free speech
Nope. Ochlocracy is not included in the 1st amendment.

nigger

>just private individuals.
That's what I'm talking about.

The West is a piece of shit. I hope Russia cleans its ass with the West.

>cleaning your ass with a piece of shit

You probably want the anit-trust laws

Ochlochracy implies some kind of government. private individuals being outraged is not the same as the state being outraged.

well private individuals are allowed to be outraged about whatever they want, according to free speech doctrine

Video of PewDiePie and friends walking through Stockholm

youtu.be/nhBUs35-UdE

>No.
>We value the ability to avoid self-improvement by blaming vague and potentially unsolvable problems, which we reinforce by tricking ourselves into being so profoundly offended over trivial things that any real discussion of the issues is drowned out by the sound of profitable bandwagoning.
Sounds like Sup Forums.
>Implying niggers aren't really the problem though.

>cleaning your ass with a piece of shit
Somehow I feel this sums up Russian history quite well

>makes a super soppy apology video

I thought Pews had a spine?
It's just a word and he's talking like he accidentally murdered someone.

>well private individuals are allowed to be outraged about whatever they want, according to free speech doctrine
But making a point of "you absolutely can't say that!" is an act of disrespect towards freedom of speech.

hate speech =/= free speech

I wasn't outraged.

So you want the state to step in and squelch public discussion. You're free to speak anything you want within the confines of your privacy. Not in public.

Sounds like Russian freedom to me. lol

The faggot is right

Jew speech != white man's speech

Nobody actually cared. The other e-celebs that piled onto him were found to have used the same fucking slurs in livestreams.

it's not because no force was used against him.

i didn't see any outrage from anyone except internet LARPers

He's merely a jew business man. He made a solid 100k from that little stunt.

And private individuals are free to say "You're a racist fuck" which is what they're doing.

I don't think he's a racist fuck but people are free to call him that.

Here's one. youtube.com/watch?v=5NqZPGk6kpM

>Disrespect towards freedom of speech by saying what you want

Jesus fuck you ruskies are retarded.

Not all speech is free speech.
Like for instance you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater and you can't say mean things about brown people.
.t foreign born treasonous nigger who somehow got elected into office

kek.

How is saying mean things about brown people equivalent to yelling fire?

>I thought West valued freedom of speech
Oldfag much? Pol always (since 2013-2014) approved censorship.

Silicon Valley CEO called employees the N-word and hit three women, new lawsuit claims

The alleged attack wasn’t the first incident Al-Ansari recorded, he claims. According to Al-Ansari’s suit, Chahal frequently called black people “n—rs.” Al-Ansari’s lawsuit includes a transcript of a recording Al-Ansari allegedly made of one such exchange.

“We’re diverting into n—r topics,” Chahal is quoted as saying.

“You need to stop,” another man on the recording said, “drop the the n-word.” “I’m not going to stop the n-word. Dude, do you want me to go ahead and say n—r, n—r, n—r?” Chahal asked. The other man said he didn’t like the term. “I don’t give a fuck. Martin Luther King might not like that, but he’s a n—r, too,” Chahal allegedly said.

Chahal allegedly told Al-Ansari to “avoid hiring n—rs” and claimed that another employee would have been promoted “if he wasn’t a n—r.” Chahal allegedly described President Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey as “n—rs” and accused Al-Ansari of being a “n—r lover” when he protested the term.

“If he was displeased with an employee he would claim that they ‘pulled a n—r move,’” Al-Ansari’s suit alleges.

Chahal also allegedly called bankers “Jew n—rs,” blaming them for his failures, particularly for his inability to get more credit from banks. Chahal even lobbed the insult at his small dog when it angered him, Al-Ansari alleges.

Al-Ansari and Khraibut, both of whom are of Arab descent, accuse Chahal of calling them “terrorists” or “ISIS.”

-----
You cannot tell frrom the Daily Beast's image, but Chahal is a brown-skinned Indian.

If I called a black guy a nigger would I be in trouble? Cuz I called a black dude a nigger recently (not jokingly either).

That video proves to me Soros was behind it,
the volunteer getting in between protesters is exactly what Antifa ordered last night to do next week at the free speech week!

There is something pathetic about seeing the white men discuss this story and they all say "the n-word" instead of "nigger".
Alpha black men would just say nigger, but I suppose sissy white men are too scared to do that.

>says nigger
>public outrage

but every single black person entertainer/singer says nigger all the time and they sell tickets and movies and win awards for being so courageous...

How about some white only words...

Ruskiboi, be quiet or I beat you up.
Inshallah

>How about some white only words...
Are there any?

he's /ourguy after all

of course they would go against him.

If I called a black dude a dumb dirty welfare nigger in an argument is that considered a hate crime or something?

Might have done this recently, lol.

Whiteys are kind enough to share the entire English Language and not get offended...

he can say whatever he wants, doesnt mean that youtube(a company) has to give him a platform, if they do, he will lose them money.

why are you guys so retarded?

>white only words
Rarification

Basically if your web browser thinks you misspelled it, then it's too white even for web browsers.

>Russian gloating about the West not valuing freedom of speech
just neck yourself commie

We do unless someone with blue hair gets offended. And then they the offender's life is forfeit.

Well don't be like us.

I have a lower opinion of slavs now, OP is a fucking retard.

So his is offensive but 'lil nigga going the whole block' is funny, upvoted and gets youtube views...

>Tfw years ago as a Sup Forumsirgin we all collectively hated him and went out of our way to fuck with him
>Now I watch all of his videos

Was it Retsuprae who made that video of everyone denouncing him for his rape jokes and saying how unfunny he is? Now Retsuprae is an SJW cuck. Man I was such a faggot back then.

If he didn't, it would cost him a lot.

If only there was a way to desensitise the world to 'nigger' then there would be peace and harmony....

what did you mean by this?

>watches some kike autismcraft jewtuber because hes BASED!
kys

White people can speak to their fathers

I watch him because he's funny. The fact he regularly pisses off half his audience is just a bonus.

>Donates millions to charity regularly
>Kike

Haha, you first stormfag

Considering Russia jailed their feminist protestors, can we really say they are doing something wrong?

Fuck man. Imagine if we could toss Trigglypuff into some gulag and laugh at her.

>he's a civic cuck
go back where you came from faggot

I've always loved pewds. Not gloating or anything, but I always recognized him as /ourguy/. He's always been a Sup Forums fag, and I can almost guarantee he browses Sup Forums and just keeps his powerlevel on the downlow (except when it showed itself during the stream).

This.

youtube it, it's funny, little kid wheelies his bike whole block while b man chanting lil nigga. The video is a hit lots of likes, lots of views. Youtube don't have a problem with that.

When the word is used by some of the biggest musicians directly in their music then people should be at the least allowed to say it when singing...

It is just a fucking word, In Australia Cunt means Mate and Mate means Cunt.

This. Plus black songs use the word nigger with even worse context and make money off of it.

Sooo...what's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=SUNG_9UDp7w&t=64s

>Literally have more clothes, and more expensive clothes than him

youtube.com/watch?v=n4nckN3f0dI

>Literally have a more expensive car than him
>Kike

Face it, he's our guy. You can't deny it

u only allowda say nigga if u a brotha

cracker

I know it's autistic but it's how its used, the way he used it was offensive to niggers. I dont care if he says it but being objective here, if he doesn't apologize, he's losing a ton of money, unless neets can patreonbux him but he doesn't have the tits for that.

I dont care about this minecraft autist anyway. sage this shit why am I here

>he's so humble and cool!
>did you see his new autism bike reaction! so geniune and funny!
kys

Daily reminder that this is the same guy that burned a Trump doll on election night.

youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU&ab_channel=PewDiePie

>it was offensive to niggers
How many niggers do you know who were offended by it?

So you have no legitimate arguments as to why he's bad, just insults directed towards me? That's about what I thought. Also autism bike? You talking about happy wheels? You know he literally deleted almost all the videos he did on that years ago.

But why, nigger? Why is it bad to say "nigger" if you're not nigger?

he can't be arrested for it but news organizations are immense faggots and tell sheep that they have to hate him because he said the forbidden word

PewDiePiew lives in England, not USA or Sweden.
And besides saying nigger on television is not allowed in USA.

Because the whole idea is to stir up trouble along irrational lines. Are you a whiteboi or are you a nigger? Do you like Ford or Chevy? Is abortion the worst thing or a symbol of freedom? Are you allowed to say "colored person" or "person of color?"

It's all just Communist cultural subversion. You can be white and call a darkskin a nigger if you're friends. People do it all the time. The outrage is nothing more than AGITPROP.

No, it's not. Only context and not content determines hate.

>nonwhite person exists in country
>white Sup Forumstard: Am I being genocided?

>he can say whatever he wants, doesnt mean that youtube(a company) has to give him a platform, if they do, he will lose them money.

I am flagin everything which contains word "nigger' used by blacks. But liberals don't know what does hypocrisy means.

What would you do if Sup Forums became too powerful? Would it be time to use the antitrust laws? Would Sup Forums become a "public utility?"

It's an interesting question. It's worth asking before it happens.

>public outrage
Nobody was outraged, that's the thing. It's like when Jontron quoted FBI statistics on stream, only the opportunist media, SJWs and retarded videogame developers gave a fuck about it.

But they don't disapprove niggers saying "nigger". That's racism by the definition.

>So his is offensive but 'lil nigga going the whole block' is funny, upvoted and gets youtube views...

Views mean nothing when advertisers, where Youtube makes it's money, leave because of it

His last burst of idiocy before this made them radically change their advertising policies in a way that has had massive collateral damage

I think he did that because he was with a bunch of friends, and "a bunch of friends" usually means we do whatever the stupidest one of us wants.

> But they don't disapprove niggers saying "nigger". That's racism by the definition.

You speak the tru tru

Do it

>Doesn't realize freedom of speech= Not having your speech suppressed by the government.

This.

>YouTube is government
Seriously?
But Google will become government, since they are buying everything they can.

No it doesn't.

it is a publicity stunt to show that YouTube 'cares' about racism on their platform

Freedom of speech means the government can't knock down your door and arrest you.
It doesn't mean someone can't be outraged, boycott you, or deck you in the face. And in some cases the first amendment protects those who do the decking.

see

When you grow very big you start to think about racism and copyrights, but when you are really big, they can't sue you any longer, so nigger and copyright violations can become a norm. Now Google can play this any way.

lmao @ that

>"public outrage"
>went back to usual the day after, without losing subscribers