How can other shonens (like One Piece) even compete with Bleach? Kubo's art is just out of their league

How can other shonens (like One Piece) even compete with Bleach? Kubo's art is just out of their league.

>what is background art

for cheap quantity over quality

Kubo's technical skill isn't really anything special, but the contrast and, yes, the lack of backgrounds make it look pretty stylish.

>The wan piss fag has shown up

>Ichigo's big generic laser slash #512

lord Kubo does it again!

This is a bait thread but Ichibei's fight was pretty fucking stylish.

Came here because for a moment it looked like a really detailed big boob. Dammit.

Jizztastic art 10/10

>LOL ZOMBIECYBORGDINOSAURFISHFROG XD SO RANDUMB
>WHICH DF DO YOU WANT polls
>WHOS THE NEXT CREWMEMBER polls

one piece is literally plebbit the manga

God damn that looks so terrible.

>bottom of the WSJ rating

in Japan nobody cares about this

... Oh god damn it.

Unfortunately they can compete because most the world has shit taste OP.

bleachfags desperate for attention now that no one gives a fuck about their irrelevant third rate yuyu hakusho clone

it's sort of tragic

>lips
This is my fetish. Well played, user!

If nothing else Kubo has a pretty good sense of style. If only he could break away from his stale fight formula and get some writing skills Bleach would become top tier.

Oh you mean the biggest Jobber in Bleach? I was so pissed at how easily Ywach beat Ichibei, we see Ichibei all like

>I CAN TAKE AWAY NAMES, I CAN TAKE AWAY THEIR VERY EXISTENCE AND BEING. I CAN WIPE AWAY REALITY!! NOW PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY BANKAI!!

Then Ywach proceeds to defeat said bankai in under 5 seconds and leaves Ichibei on the ground doing nothing of significance. Ywach was just toying with Ichibei and it's sad because ichibei was so full of confidence, and then he jobbed like a bitch.

Ichibei's attitude got a bit obnoxious, so Yhwach breaking him like that wasn't unwelcome.

I'd kill to draw like Kubo

You have to be kidding right?
Kubo is shit

Western Cartoons have far better animation than Chinkshit

Don't get me started on how much better drawn American Comics are then Manga...oh and they're also in fucking color

>m-muh style
Kubo's style is generic dogshit
Only time his style was decent was in the early days of Bleach

>far better animation quality
Yeah, tweening flash looks amazing.

>Animation exists only in the last 5 years
And newsflash faggot 2 frame mouthflaps aren't any fucking better

Yeah, but he can't draw backgrounds for shit

nigger I'd kill to draw.

>Don't get me started on how much better drawn American Comics are then Manga

Man you've never really looked at many American comics, have you? There's some good artists but the vast majority of them look extremely bland or like total shit, especially when you consider that having separate artists pencil, ink and color gives them plenty of chances to miscommunicate and totally fuck it up.

Yeah, I really love family guy, South park, and Johnny test.

The character designs are so great. Really western artists just know how to capture beauty better. Pic related.

And the stories?I mean who wants to watch an animated film about man's relation to technology and consciousness like GitS when you can watch le spider pig lol.

I can draw but not on Kubo level

>still doesn't see that it's blood being splattered while forming Flash of the Hollow King

>There's an ink spill on every page

>there's barely any actual drawings with any details in every panel; it's just all filled in with black ink
>no backgrounds
Great art.

ink slater is the true form of art

>Bleach's art
>good
Go to a doctor to get your eyes checked., retard.

How do you get the gray tones in manga? Is it all ink? Or do they use markers?

>Someone was so mad they made this thread.

Is there a series Sup Forums is more Tsundere for than Bleach? Honest question now, I can't think of one.

SAO

OP is being sarcastic, right?

The colouring is disgusting in western comics and they have absolutely no clue how to panel or compose a nice page. The drawing styles are nowhere near as varied as manga either.