Take the Edpill

Reminder if you are a white male anytime you throw your cum into a toilet or trashcan instead of giving it to a woman you are contributing to your own genocide.

Stop bitching about not being able to find a good woman and start a family of your own.
That shit is for betabux. A true alpha conquers as many wombs as possible.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

voy.com/210024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wish you had his baby, Sup Forums. Alpha as fuck.

> jacking off and ejaculating in a cup
> fat
> nu-male face
> "virile"

You keep using that word...

So they too can grow up a minority and self-hating, only be around famlies of 7+ baby mussies that are second gen immigrants.

This nonsense is pure defense and won't work. Too many whites are still have far too few kids, and this one of a million situation having a lot of kids isn't going to change shit.

You either go on the offense or the white race dies. If you think living a passive life while having 4-5 kids did anything for the white race, then you're a fucking moron.

What makes Ed's sperm so great?

Yeah, that's what we need, fatherless children. Wetheniggersnow.jpeg

I grew up with a father. Never showed any interest in me. I turned out fine. Fatherhood is overrated.

This, we are close to the critical breaking point, soon it will be too late

Apparently his cum is so potent if it hits the floor a forest will grow. He can also impregnate boipucci

If I didn't have to pay child support for each kid I'd spread my seed around like crazy

I make 30k a year . Life is cringe

why not do it anyway

You only make 30k it's not like you've got much to lose!

Think about it, if you become a full hedonist and impregnate 200 women (((they))) can't force you to pay any more child support than if you had only impregnated 5 women, because you don't have any extra money anyway.

To be honest, I don't think I even have the motivation to put myself on the line for a bunch of complacent white faggots that got us in this situation to begin with. Why should I get myself killed so my kids can grow up without their dad to benefit liberal anti-gun whites and other soft hearted white pussies that been doing nothing but calling me every slanderous name they can think up for the past few years or standing by and saying nothing at all? To be honest I don't really care about the future of the white race. I don't see anything worth saving. It can be my family against the world, I don't really care to be part of any of it.

Yes goy
No need to have children
Focus on that race war
Kill each other while the elites keep getting richer

Have kids it's the only way

T. White cis male with 5 kids

I have a breeding fetish, sounds amazing to have lines of women queueing up outside your door, nervously checking their temperature to monitor when they are at peak ovulation, and then desperately begging you to cum inside them so they can have meaning in their lives before its too late.

We will honor women and men who have children and raise them morally.
Remember, redpill your GF and tell her how to avoid single mother families.

I feel like this will cause inbreeding issues.

Pretty much why I left my country. At least here I'm part of the invading force.

Outlaws always will take advantage of anti-gun laws.

You might have turned out "fine" but weak/no fathers almost always result in a shitty situation, look at the black community in the USA, 70% of them have no fathers.

I assume only old hags are fucking this guy? Why else would you want his sperm?

I always found it stupid that the guys let him fuck their wives

yeah who the fuck would willingly choose this guy for genetic material

(((something's))) up

Why isn't Sup Forums of all places not advocating anonymous sperm donation? I have 3 successful pregnancies with women I've met off of Voyfourms. Don't worry about legal ramifications. Take a cab to the hotel and tell the bitch your name is "Steve: or something. Get posting, fellow 'pedes

voy.com/210024/

> If you think living a passive life while having 4-5 kids did anything for the white race, then you're a fucking moron.

Reminder: my heart aches for a woman who I can love and who loves me back, but I do not have what women want so I have been discarded

Have you tried Craigslist? It worked for me six years ago when I met my wife on there, though she kinda knew me as she saw me in High School, but she was a Freshman and I was on my way out the door.

It's really not that hard to find anyone in the current year. You don't even have to leave your house! You can't be that hideous....right?

I grew up without a father my whole life. I was just lucky that my mother is alpha af so she could kinda do both roles. If you believe that a child getting raised without a father will end up being some sissy cuck then you're completely wrong about that

>what is a legal document protecting you against such claims

>tfw donating sperm for years

I think the (((Clinics))) have used the good stuff 27 times

DONATE SPERM GUYS

Tfw gypsy with a big dick

Can I contribute to the white race by fucking all the sexy niggers and chinks too?

I have the aids immunity gene too fyi

it's one that gets thrown out in court unless you go through artificial insemination. state side, you do it the natural way, good fucking luck if she decides she wants your cash a couple years later

yes, but you're mother was probably a great women (in the regard of raising you), but most of modern women aren't even equipped with the basic knowledge of cooking a normal meal, how can you expect them to raise a child properly by their own?

then dont build children lol

"Hehehehe Hey Lois that reminds me of the time I was laying on the rug and had all those babies crawl over me."

You are not going to outbreed us nigga.
Your only hope is to stop us from moving to your country.
Creating a generation of children raised by single mothers will only exacerbate your issues.

Wonder how many of these kids will end-up being complete DEGENERATES.

considering they are being raised by either cucks or single mothers I'd guess all of them.

I was gonna do this but backed out because donating sperm is a huge hassle and going natural would just get you wrecked with child support, good luck getting a business loan or chasing your dreams in any way with a bunch of financial baby bombs all over the world. I wonder how this guy manages to get off scot-free.

>i'm going to have kids!
>so they can grow up in an anti-white environment and see for themselves the death of the white race
>i'm helping!

Your 'alternative' is to have kids grow up in an increasingly anti-white environment.

How ethical is that? You're having kids to stroke your ego about "doing something", only to have them suffer the consequences of your passivity.

Fucking scum.

tfw creampie fetish and now i can fulfill it without consequence.

You're the one being a good goy, you pump out a few kids, pay taxes, and die without a fight. As your children grows up nothing as changes in your or your children's favor.

But at least they get to suffer the consequences.

"the only way" = giving up and not taking any personal responsibility for the direction of things.

Pumping out some kids isn't a revolutionary act you pathetic goy.

It already is too late if you consider the cultural momentum against some sudden pro-white demographic boom.

Anything other than offense is just giving up and dying peacefully...as a coward.

Bump for great destiny

How should I help the white race

>It can be my family against the world

The world will win faggot, and your family will suffer. Good goy.

This defeatist black pill bullshit isn't providing any alternatives.