Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

>Ani-sama will never kill you
Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRBSZH7svV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did literally nothing wrong

MC is retarded

Biba confirmed to get the pile bunker by the end of the series. Or in a surprise twist Mumei kills him.

KISAMA

That seems to be a trend this season.

FABULOUS MAX!

did aniisama fuck mumei as part of her initiation?

If they need to throw a schism between their ideals I'd like if it were more than Biba killing people trying to kill him. Even the smile is too little.

He's so fucking beautiful no wonder green zombie Ikoma is so jealous of him

I have a problem with this series, Ikomas behaviour is far too obnoxious for the show and reeks of poor writing, why is this allowed?
AoT also had a really strong start and then shat the bed less than half way through the series.

Ikoma started off so fucking cool now he's just lame.

notice how the muscular chick was stretching in her tank top this ep? last ep had Mumei's butt. i think they're looking at fanart

Hes actually the same, do you remember him trying to save that guy who everyone was trying kill in the first episode?

Yeah but AoT doesn't have
KISAMA

yeah I don't get why Ikoma gets so anal about Biba killing a traitor, dude was insufferable this episode.

Oh wow. I thought she would be on Ikoma's side.

>yeah I don't get why Ikoma gets so anal about Biba killing a traitor
He says why at the end

>KISAMA

Because he asked for help or some retarded reason.

AoT had a ridiculous premise, too many plot holes, and too many "mysteries" that foreshadowed asspull twists

Kabaneri's main problem is Ikoma being a fedoralord and having no respect for authority, with no in-universe explanation for why he acts like an alien who doesn't know anything about his own society

So is everyone just ignoring this bit or something?

what a dumb show. it´s so obvious he is the bad guy.

She isn't retarded.

Was it a dangerous spider or was blue haired dude just fucking with em.

Bitch

What a shitty episode.

I thought this show could be mindless fun, but now it's just disappointing.

stupid cowtits. can´t recognise a dirty key and the clean gold key of the ojou.

I'm guessing we're just passing through the filler phase

>implying they aren't the ones planting the memes

KISAMA!

Ikoma comes in mid-way through the scene, to him it just looked like Biba was killing some guy asking for help
Then he sees his smile
and then Biba and the others explain to him that the guy was a traitor, but Ikoma saw Biba's smile and was hung up over that

Because he killed Solid Snake

*unsheathes shuriken*

They don't make episodes that fast.

>i have anii-sama now, you can fuck off green dude

Villain is two-dimensional, I knew when watching this shit that people in Sup Forums would ignore the blunt "he's causing this shit to happen" scenes and just focus on his by-the-book might is right speeches too
Ikoma somehow regressed into being even more two-dimensional to facilitate this weak conflict they're pushing
"quality" is starting to kick in

Shit episode, the only thing the show had going for it were the visuals and the likeable MC and if the rest of the series is like this then it's going to lose both of those things while getting none in return

Why didn't Biba just explained that the guy was a traitor?

Daily reminder: If you think Ikoma or Mumei did something wrong in this episode you are fucking retarded and are not reading the subtitles at all. Basically just shitposting,

Forced non-explanation is typical for anime like this. If everyone would just sit down and listen for a minute, nobody would have to die.

>episode 2
>Ikoma is badass who wants to kill all kabane

>episode 8
>Ikoma is pussy who gets upset over someone killing an assassin and smiling

Even up to episode 6 he was a badass who could clear out an entire hoard by himself.

Hoe come Ikoma is the only one that doesn't that get that Snake is an assassin that while the rest understand perfectly?

Mumei did nothing wrong but she's still a weak brocon.

He's a hero of justice.

He walked into the middle of the scene, he had no idea that snake shoot first

Suddenly their relationship is shit.

Looks like next episode is gonna suck as well. We'll get some more Mumei does stupid things for her stupid villain brother which she will eventually regret.

This conflict is so lame. I really hope next episode will be the last of it.

why did mumei call Ikoma a liar?

Cool, they made a Final Fantasy XIII anime?

Lightning looks way more feminine with this hairstyle.

Ikoma is the only one who did not realize what was happening because he was so captivated by biba's smile.

Why was everyone else that came later aware?

So, we saw how those niggas sniped the kabanes with their guns.

Why is Ikoma's screwdriver needed again?

>this thread

Fuck, you people are stupid. You really think this is all just an Ikoma misunderstanding?

Why is anii-sama so FABULOUS, Sup Forums?

You know I really appreciate that almost none of the fan artists draw Mumei with her stupid shorts.

They were watching from afar, Ikoma was focused on the Kabane when snake started shit

It was never needed. The humans could wipe out the Kabane any time they want, they're just being kept around for power purposes.

Yep, Biba was just too beautiful.

Im hoping for a Mumei vs Ikoma showdown, i want her to stay with the bad guys

It's just a prototype. What's important is the tech on how they're propelling the bullets, which is what they are spreading.

>episode 1
>Ikoma gets upset over a random goon getting killed

Nothing has changed

both?

Ikoma was retarded.

why she didn't just say that bobafet wanted it?

Anyone know the names of the Hunters?

Uryuu, Horobi, Biba, and Sahari

Motercyles really?

And just injecting kabane blood into you makes you a kabaneri? How the fuck can they turn on and off their power? How can they sense Kabane?

There are so many things wrong with this episode.

>le villain face

"Kabaneri is better than AoT" lmao

Could they really not have done better than to make the villain look like every single long-haired JRPG villain rolled into one, and act like it too? He's L I T E R A L L Y pink-haired Xehanort.

Fucking EVERYONE here saw it coming that he was the bad guy as soon as we got our first look at him. No good guy has hair that douchebagy.

This bitch wants the FABULOUS dick, man.

It being this obvious that the villain is up to no good + the conflict being driven within the narrative by the MC being an idiot is the worst combination
especially when the main thing the series had going for it (for a lot of people as far as I can tell) was said MC too

>snake is dead
Fuck

The tech is already there, it was always there.

And Ikoma keeps using his dipshit weapon and fighting in close contact like a prick

It's like Mumei's character development never happened.

It still is. It's not high praise.

What a semen liberator.

It seems that Biba was disowned in the past and left to die. Japs are speculating that it might be because he's a christian. And also that he may be a kabaneri himself.

Biba isn't even half as competent a villain as Annie.

>And also that he may be a kabaneri himself.
All the Kabaneri had a thing on their neck, he has a belt so maybe he's indeed a kabaneri.

Ikoma has a point

You can't trust someone who smiles when they kill someone

I thought he was into s&m

Realizing Biba is evil is the 2nd part of her development, you think she was magically trust Ikoma just because? She has to learn it the hard way.

Where the fuck was her samurai?

Toilet break.

I'm not arguing Ikoma getting close, I know it's retarded. The tech is already there, but only used by some handful. That's why Ikoma and Co. are spreading the tech that they developed on their own. As says, it can also be argued that the tech is not the standard because of maintaining power. Where would the plot go if everyone could just shoot down the Kabane without minding all that heart cage shit?

This is the main plot, user
the stuff we got up until now was build-up to this nonsense

Episode was rushed as fuck. To go from showing BIba and then turning him into a bad guy in one episode is bad writing. More development was needed, questions the fandom has been demanding should have been answered and most importantly they skimmed through Mumei's past.

Show is getting worse by the episode.

KISAMA

This. Ikoma knew he was an assassin but he complained because he asked for mercy before Biba killed him in cold blood with a smile.

Oh so it's attack on titan 2 electric boogaloo then.

Least this came faster than pretending it was about the mythical titans and not just crazy evil humans.

Well 5 more episodes how bad can it get right?

>5

>how bad can it get right?
don't say that
you know what happens when people say that

>5 more episodes

Mumei mistook a regular key for the master key. It is already getting bad.

I can already see Ikoma killing Biba....shit is predictable.

Why is ayame relevant? Isn't her group just one samurai bodyguard? Why does she get the key

I'm still waiting for the reveal that the green stone that Ikoma has is the magical cure to kabane. Trust me on this.

Mumei is also stupid.

I liked it better when it was IkoMAN not Ikoma the moralfag :/

>they skimmed through Mumei's past.

Cool asumptions bro

youtube.com/watch?v=kRBSZH7svV0

I hope babitch dies

This

I feel like this might happen, but then ikoma will make her realize shes being an idiot agreeing with her brother