#SavePepe

I will report and sue anyone who posts Pepe without my consent!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

verydicey.com/news/2017/9/20/matt-furie-may-have-stolen-pepe-from-cartoonist-don-r-christensen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't post pepe
I'll just do this then

What's his name?

Somebody edit OPs image with a Hitler Pepe on the paper

personal pepe

Okay

PEPE IS MINE

How do you propose to do that when you a) lack a current copyright on the image and b) would have to sue literally every image hosting site on the internet?

We've come so far.

What a fucking faggot.

Also why does he have a pepe with red lips in the back? I thought "his" Pepe only had green lips.

Someone should punch this fucking nazi anyway.

goddamn, he looks like he's on aids

He's probably fishing for some cash, if he has at least some intelligence he knows PEPE is not his anymore, also the clintons are probably paying him to do this shit

get fucked cunt

I like the sentiment, but showing any sort of emotion or weakness to SJWs is a terrible idea since they will use that to mock you relentlessly.

There was already a thread showing that matt furry stole the image from someone else

is this guy a kike?
he is so but blasted that pepe took off without him getting a dime

Landwolf

Don't phonepost, thx

Why hasn't anyone photoshopped his face green yet? Then we can save it and post it to his twitter

Please send evidence

Stupid damn frog is the worst thing about this board

This faggot can't even draw ffs.

>be literally nobody
>draw some crappy comic and forget about it
>8-9 years later it blows up
>REEEEEEEEE I'M THE ORIGINAL CREATOR !!!!
>THERE I KILLED HIM, HES NO LONGER A NAZI
>forgotten 2 days later, back to being nobody

He thinks we stole pepe when in fact we improved him,.....we had the technology

This is not Pepe.

This is actually Pepe, which is Rere written in Cyrillic.

This is the only way to avoid the law suit.

So screw Pepe and start posting Pepe.

Fight me

Ok comrade.

I'm gonna kill Pepe cause you stole him, but then I'll resurrect him and sue anyone who attempts to use him but I want him back even though he's now been labeled a hate symbol.
>Liberal logic
It checks out

I'll bet you top dollar that some greedy American kike lawyer came up to him and told him he could get rich by suing reddit and the monkey man.

Just saying... that dude looks like a junkie.. he's got junkie floating eyes...

He really is a leftist too. Donated to Hillary iirc

There's no copyright on this frog, the copyright expired last year, so we can do whatever the fuck we like, suck my dick

Quads and the numale should kill zirself

terrible move for him to brand himself as the butthurt pepe guy gotta move on fella

If you look at the/pol catalog at any given time, there are at least 3-5 OC pepes created by people all over the world. Why would he want to stop that? Why would he want to stifle people's creativity and imaginations? Fuck you Matt Furry I hope you die in a fire.

here, couldn't find it on mobile

comfy pepe thread

>oh no
>better not post the thing that this man's copyright on was lost in 2016
>better not post it on a place where it is accessible for free, and is in no way a market substitute for the original
>Better not continue posting the most popular pepes which don't really look like this faggot's original PepeĀ© anymore

whats a pepee

you guys do realize that this guy's a pedo and overall creep. his "art" is nigger-tier and yeah, there's an "ambulance chaser" that's looking to cash in. Kikes are probably freaking out over "muh hillary shall be avenged" for lulz.

This

DO NOT STEAL

who cares about that stupid faggot. He should be glad he created something that might go into history books. Nobody gives a fuck about his shitty stoner comics

OY VEY WHY IS THIS GOY TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSERTING OWNERSHIP OF THIS NAZI HATE SYMBOL?!
MATT FURRY IS THE NEXT BEN GARRISON IS ANUDDA SHOAH

well the logic with what he's doing he's going after any alt-right/republican using pepe on some product that results in them getting money.

So far he's been btfo'd on two things he's been trying to get taken down.

Feels more like we should just post pepe/make more pepe shit so that he'll end up bankrupting himself.

DO NOT STEAL

too late

this.

I'll trade you for a rare Renascence Pepe

The lawyers are working for free, do you faggots ever read more than headlines

if you sue Pepa, it's misogynistic

Finally this facebook tier meme will end

>The lawyers are working for free
Until actual money changes hands
>jews
>working for free

deal

>We have the new ben Garrison

guys, GUYS, you're NOT stealing pepe. Calm down. You're just "REMIXING" pepe. It's just like how p-diddy got started. It's fine. You can "remix" and "reboot" pepe into a "nazi". It's just like all the movies that got "REIMAGINED". It's just the latest artistic trend.

Ye, and pinned pupils always

I feel bad for him because I'm pretty sure he's being put up to this.

Anybody else would have just let it go by now, it's grown completely beyond him and has a life of it's own. Let it go, let it go oh.

Looks like a fucking St.Jude's child.

it points to the fact that
"you do not taunt a monster that deems you unworthy of its time" or suffer the consequences

>he's got junkie floating eyes
also a complete lack of upper body muscle mass, although that's kinda a given for his type of personality these days

dont talk to me or my pepe again!

He doesn't even own Pepe. The cartoon frog dates back to 1946, and is someone else's work

verydicey.com/news/2017/9/20/matt-furie-may-have-stolen-pepe-from-cartoonist-don-r-christensen

He's a faggot loser who probably work at Walmart or equiv at best and whose highpoint of the day is furiously masturbating to furry vore hentai in a barely lit room.
Its quite a given its shekels thrown at him by (((them))) that is the reason for all this after making Pepe a "hate symbol" didn't work out.

That doesn't show that he stole pepe.