Questions for Hungarians

Hungarians, what do you think of the quality of life in Hungary? Also, what do you think of the government and its policies, and what do you think of how Viktor Orbán VS. George Soros has been going, lately? I'm an American, but I'm in fact curious about what really goes on in your country. At the moment, it seems that Hungary still defies the European Union migrant orders, and to that I say keep doing so. Are there any other European countries that come that close to being as Hungary's current political state?

They dont seem to eat enough food since they're always hungary.

Most Hungarians at work right now dude.

Are you ready for the truth about the "hungarians", Tyrone?

minimum wage is $2.5/hour

Hunbro don't answer him,
hes scouting for emigrating purposes

u fakin wot mate? i kill your mother bitch

only if you suck american turist dick

also..
what is $?

>implying Tyrone will ever learn hungarian

Yes but it's not uncommon for Hungarians (Especially contractors) to go to places like Germany.

they're inventing machines for that now
stay vigilent

.. i mean CO KURWA? chuju psie?

wow you learn something new every day

Fuck off we're full

Hahahahahaha no

Thank you for your posts, Hungarians. I wish your nation well in protecting itself.

Hungary and slavic countries are shitholes, don't come here or you will be robbed and/or killed

don't believe this faggot. he propably never leaves his war bunker.

this, fuck off we're full

you blew it

: (

Our life is horrible, endless drudgery. We pull 18 hour shifts six days a week and WE have to pay for it because the factory furnaces are the only source of heat and they charge us for it. The only diversion available is getting drunk on cheap alcohol in filth-encrusted pubs and we only get to eat goulash made of rotten vegetables and some fish if we can afford it or if we can find some. The houses we live in often have no heating and many of us freeze to death during winters and the corpses are fed to the factory furnaces. Hope is a foreign concept and a forbidden word, anyone caught uttering it is beaten on sight by the police. Unauthorized happiness is punishable by law unless you pay the appropriate taxes and fill out the right papers.

Pls don't come. Move along. Nothing to see here. Don't come here. Don't even look at the map.

kek

szar

shhh... idiot, he is trying to keep the burgers away

now quickly! pretend Hungary is a shithole!

>Pretend

Such is the pure, unending horror that Hungary is that prisoners sometimes commit suicide when their sentences are over because even jail is better than the outside world. The misery is so thick, it makes trees and grass die faster and tools degrade faster. Once in awhile a group of scientists come from the outside world to study this phenomenon, but they either commit suicide when their protective grear is compromised and the entropy infects them or they are cannibalized on spot, which is also a common fate for the few tourists that occasionally wander around. Because there is always some idiots who forget the rule that they should not, under any circumstances come here if they value their lives and their sanity.

It's the symbol for US currency

You'll need a salary of at least 150% of the median salaries in order to live a stable life here. That's already hard for the locals to pull off. First gen migrants need a very rare and very marketable skill to get that much as soon as they arrive.
It's just not worth coming here.