twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INTO THE EYE OF THE STORM

WITH A NOOSE AROUND YOUR NECK

I'm still not over this lame ending.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Not so good

youtu.be/VIiX4TL2_vg

ROW ROW

Seeing how KlK ended up makes me appreciate TTGL even more.

I completely forgot everything that happened after the timeskip.

>Best Anime Ever

I definitely remember the angry mob taking down Kamina's statue.
Only because Sup Forums was full of threads wanting everyone to die because of it

It ended perfectly

Good times.

Was there a single character aside of Roshiu who made people that butthurt?

Well outside of a few contrarian faggots Sup Forums fucking idolized Kamina at the time and was as devastated by his death as Simon was, it shouldn't come as a surprise that retribution was demanded for those cunts so blatantly disrespecting the memory of our aniki.
Sup Forums has changed though, and now the only man recognized unanimously as our aniki is Billy Herrington.

viral was a pretty neato character

he was basically the only dude whose hopes and dreams would never ever come true and who could never have any spiral power at all but he fought anyway

Sounds like a lot of projecting desu

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Rossiu was completely justified in all of his actions. He was trying to save the world.

The amount of idolization you are implying sounds like a lot of projection onto a fictional older brother character

Agreed, the show is all about Simon's growth but Viral had my favorite development of the cast. He's just so good.

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE, YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

I like how he has the same voice as another blonde warrior who died a virgin

mah nigga that scene was 10/10

Good times indeed
pic related

why was he bad again?
>smashed some hot puss
>never died
>had a front row seat to the end of the world
nigga was pretty based

>OoT Link
>dying a virgin

That nigga was drowning in pussy.

I hate Kamina, Simon never needed him. The best advice is no advice.

Twilight Princess Link is a blood descendant of OoT Link

Betrayed Zero because of the most retarded reason ever, partly due to the puss.

Only memorable character in the series.
Pushed him up to a 10/10 character for me.

Rossiu has my favorite character development in the show. Even after meeting everyone, fighting alongside with them, and winning the surface back, he is still fucked up from his upbringing. Lord Genome's prophesied limit reminds him of his old village, so he's forced back into his fundamentals. People have to be sacrificed, even if it doesn't make sense (Gimmy and Darry). I think he's an extremely interesting character when you think about him objectively.

Also, as a side note, he's one of two people to actually care about Simon's well being after Kamina dies (the other being Nia, obviously). He takes insults to his face with no reaction or retaliation and questions the crew's choice of not bothering with Simon. It adds legitimacy to the idea that he fucking hates what he's doing to Simon, but only does so because that's what he thinks is right.

>It adds legitimacy to the idea that he fucking hates what he's doing to Simon, but only does so because that's what he thinks is right.

And that's the thing, in the real world, he would be right. His only fault was not realizing he lived in a universe where Yamato-damashii and screaming could overcome anything

>See Simon do all that shit literally as co-pilot
>Not realizing that
How?

Maybe because he barely won against Lord Genome, who was already defeated by the Anti-Spiral and told Rossiu that they were infinitely strong. Also, the moon was crashing, and Viral was in prison so he couldn't awaken the Four Giants

And he voiced my favorite Elite Four member in KlK.

How much does the co pilot helps? Was rossiou maybe just there for the show?

DARE GA MOTTO DESKA OI?!