Convince me this guy isn't based as fuck and is acting in his country's interest

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/duterte-reportedly-orders-cops-to-kill-son-if-drug-smuggling-rumors-are-true.html
huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/07/31/filipino-mayor-who-president-duterte-linked-to-drug-trade-shot-d_a_23057124/
archive.is/riNK1
youtube.com/watch?v=gFxHcxEFOPQ
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40768861
vice.com/en_au/article/kbwkky/prezydent-filipin-rodrigo-duterte-oskarzony-o-uzaleznienie-od-fentanylu
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/20/asia/arturo-lascanas-philippines-death-squad/index.html
cbcpnews.com/cbcpnews/?p=76531
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/02/20/17/lascaas-list-alleged-sins-of-the-davao-death-squad
newsinfo.inquirer.net/918781/joma-duterte-is-no-1-drug-addict
newsinfo.inquirer.net/854598/dutertes-painkiller-use-draws-concern
time.com/4605982/philippines-duterte-health-drug-fentanyl/
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/rodrigo-dutertes-statements-suggest-hes-battled-an-addiction-to-painkillers/news-story/78324a53d96d010d94b129de4d0c7c33
philstar.com/headlines/2016/12/17/1654320/duterte-taking-pain-medication-i-am-not-addict
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's hardcore.

Holy shit the madman
probably fake news trying to MUH APPEALZ TO EMOTION though

could be. here's the source: foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/duterte-reportedly-orders-cops-to-kill-son-if-drug-smuggling-rumors-are-true.html

Honorable if true

What did he mean by this?

So is this guy just ultra straight edge or are drugs actually causing huge problems over there?

It was like mexico here before he came in presidency, 2 mayors already killed linked to illegal drugs. 100,000 surrendered just a year of him. It's a rabbit hole.

So that makes circumventing due process and killing political opponents and martial law in Mawari ok?

You can't just fucking kill people

That's what you think

>do drugs actually cause huge problems in societies
gee I wonder

Druggies aren't people

It means he is a drug dealer.
He is a gangster that sells opium and amphetamines.

Before his life as leader of the country all his pictures where with a big pipe.

Drugs cause problems. Making drugs illegal leaves those be and creates many many more huge problems. When will Sup Forums retake the libertarian pill?

Then they should kill duterte for pushing amphetamines onto his people and murdering people with perscriptions.

Most of the people killed are under the age of 13, alot of missing children and human traffickking from the area is increasing.

fuck

mmmmm noice

>killing political opponents and martial law in Mawari ok?
terrorists and terrorist enablers need to be physically removed, whether it'd be in Mawari or elsewhere in the world

>fights against drugs and drug lords
>his own son is part of the problem

what season of Narcos is this

Yes, yes it does. and fuck off with imposing your ideal world on a people who don't have it as well off as you do. Not every nation can afford to drag these people to court a bullet in the head is all they deserve in the first place.

Actually interesting.. what if he is simply using this power to eliminate competition and become the uncontested drug lord?

That's a nice fucking shirt. Where would one buy such a shirt in the states?

>TFW The Philippines are no long US clay.

So, you know, what if they're, what is that word God I know it's there...
Innocent?

>"I will kill all degenerate druggies and cleanse this country"
>while sucking the dick of the country where all the drugs and druglords spawn from

Du30 pls

im trying to find the picture of him smoking opium, if he really wanted to combat drugs he wouldn't keep the poppy fields open.............with federal employees harvesting them.............

People die in war.

One of the most honorable men of our time.

God bless Duterte and the Philippines. It would be great if we had a leader that loved America as much as this man loves his own.

terrorists and drug/enabler faggots are not innocent
nuking degenerates when?

you have 2 have to armies to fight a war.

are you on drugs someone kill this degenerate for being on drugs.

>Pedophile muslim communist
>Honorable
Pick one dick head

yes pls

>war on terror

Lol you stupid fucking faggot. Most of you will die when civilisation collapses, good.

it's either the terrorists piss you off or you piss them off, pick one and only one

Its even in the news.

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/07/31/filipino-mayor-who-president-duterte-linked-to-drug-trade-shot-d_a_23057124/

Duterte is a drug pusher.

archive.is/riNK1

>"muh children!"

Fuck off and read the Bible for a while, you idiot. The age of consent by God's standard is when a girl begins menstruating.

So that whole jurisprudence thing where you present evidence and subpoena witnesses just sort of doesn't matter then.
Like at all?

what the fuck ?

Duterte is guilty of being a degenerate drug pusher and all you people supporting him calling straight edge people drug lords are not getting away with it especially after you so blatantly talk about being interested in the genitalia of children.

Its crazy how tolerant the entire western world has been of dirty hairy so far

Yes, we can
Come sniff Trudeau’s weed here.

There must not be any profit motive in the philippines. No great need to pretend to be moral.

even if some people like drugs, no onelikes drug dealers. well, except jews because they make a lot of shekels from drugs dealing.

>Spotted the (((post-modernist educated atheist)))

You have no clue what right and wrong is. Well, I'm not surprised after looking at your flag. You probably think God's standards, which you imply or outright say is wrong, are so terrible and you all are about to legally sanction a bunch of men bending over and taking a foot of rod in your courthouses. What a joke.

Duterte is the strongman probably put there by God to clean house in that land. The entire West could use a good fucking cleaning as well.

If you think he will think you are innocent think again.

Even if you have never touched drugs in your life if you are not a muslim you are a drug lord
if you are not a communist you are a drug lord

If you are under the age of 13 you are an aspiring drug lord and should be sexually assaulted and kept in the prisons and shipped out to Duterte's wealthy friends.

If he is fighting drugs why doesn't he destroy the ones he seizes rather than Re-Selling it on the Internet ?

Cogent analysis brother, but typically governments and establishments and citizenry frown on extrajudicial wanton killing. Its just odd seeing how he mostly gets a pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFxHcxEFOPQ

No political opponent of his has ever been killed. Though I think criminals don't deserve due process, there is still due process, the drug dealers getting killed are those cartel & drug gang members who shoot at police, the police kills them via self-defense, the drug users being killed are killed by drug dealers to have them silenced if ever they squeal to the police.

The government now is planning to put body cameras on police officers conducting drug raids to satisfy doubters

Martial Law in Marawi was effective, dozens of bombs & hundreds of weapons were confiscated from escaping ISIS agents planning to commit mass murder on other parts of the Philippines.

duterte will kill anyone even his own son if caught involved with drugs

why would it matter when the head gets paid by the druglords and run on narcopolitics?

the police don't do raids without being tipped off by information from the locals in the area. the ones getting shot are known to be dealers in their town.

That's bs, the police burns confiscated evidence, the police even closed down dozens of meth labs in the country

doing a vision quest on magic mushrooms are you? talking that nonsense in the philappines would get you shot they'd think you where high as a kite.

THEN HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF.
FOR FUCK SAKE THE GUY IS THE BIGGEST PUSHER

You want me to post pictures of the 3 year old drug dealers with their assholes blown out ? You are scum I hope the avenging angels tear your down on a cellular level and you are forced to be a fat fucks underwear.

sounds like you're fear mongering and probably a druggie yourself. I'm not for arresting those who just possess drugs but you clearly need to be hanged with your belly sliced open. I don't like communists however.

Why would a president kill children when it could spell jeopardy to his drug campaign and presidency, it’s the same situation with Assad, Gadaffi, Saddam Hussein. if you think these leaders actually kills their own people (especially Children) just to delegitimize their presidencies then you’re eithere dumb as a rock or a paid shill.

lol no need to be so mad

Give me a second you dumb fucks.

yes he's spreading misinfo, he's probably a druggie who escaped philippines

>you guys are pedos
>don't make me post pics of 3yr old's assholes

Nice catch! LOL

Niggers do it all the time.

Why?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40768861
>escaping where you live.
Can't even understand a euphamism.
Here Ill post em.
You fucks have no idea what you are dealing with and should probably just keep your mouths shut unless you have anything pertinent to add.

>That's where you're wrong kiddo.png

You fucks have no idea.

I don’t know, a philippino friend told me he’s doing gods work and that shes happy with him. She’s a doctor.

I think you’re full of bullshit.

Ofcourse she'd be happy with him the rate at which they be getting their drugs would be way cheaper.

Reminder based is actually an insult. It means 'base matter' or 'lowly matter', or worthless, to be thrown on the ground. Christ uses it as an insult in the Bible

sounds like he's doing what he promised and what the people wanted.

one thing is accusing him of killing people, another is saying he's also dealing drugs which you have not posted 1 single proof of in this thread.

Alright, a couple of honest questions.

For clarity, when you talk about how we "don't know who we're dealing with", you're referring to us dealing with Duterte?

What is your explanation for the big numbers of Filipinos who praise him? I have seen how they talk of him on social media. Most of them love the guy because they can finally walk down the streets, and for once it is the criminal who is in fear, as opposed to the law-abider.

I agree that "based" as a compliment doesn't make literal sense.

you're deranged to think he deliberately wants children dead.

the kids parents' are pushers themselves or they're juvenile delinquents. the kids get caught in the crossfire.

You should've posted concrete proof. and besides who would you want seated in philippines as a president? i can't think any better candidate for now.

please refrain from using bbc it's a stupid news source they're now allowing inarticulate form of reporting.

Sorry, at your first post I gave you the benefit of a doubt, but now I know I’m conversating with an idiot.

stop worshiping this island monkey

sage

Yeah 'cause Obama and Michelle does not literally look like a monkey.

we should do it al lot more.
this society has pacified us and made us weak.
we should start with the lynchings again.

Yes Duterte is a member of The International Marxist Collective.
He is the Sword to bring in Islam to the Fillipino society, Alot of muslims converting there under him.

To what laws would you abide Communist laws?

The OP post was talking about him wanting to kill his own son.

People where quoting bible verses if you can't relent and love your own family you cannot loe the Lord.

Further more not providing any proof in regards to this I want to point out that Hitmen and Drug dealers judges and police have all come forward about duterte and this has all been confirmed within their courts.

I even posted a bbc article about how they know he assassinated one of the people that said he did something wrong.

If I am an idiot I feel sorry for you, You don't even understand sarcasm Doctors are being killed over there for being drug dealers.

vice.com/en_au/article/kbwkky/prezydent-filipin-rodrigo-duterte-oskarzony-o-uzaleznienie-od-fentanylu

And I know no source will be good enough for you but the guy is a total drug fiend every drug order to the phillipines goes through him you know?

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/20/asia/arturo-lascanas-philippines-death-squad/index.html

cbcpnews.com/cbcpnews/?p=76531

news.abs-cbn.com/focus/02/20/17/lascaas-list-alleged-sins-of-the-davao-death-squad

When are the next elections pinoy bro?

Not him:
>midterm - 2019
>presidential - 2022

Im going to believe the locals more than you or (((americans)))

Now don’t you have a dog to eat chink?

>criminals
>people

How can his opponents even run against him if they are all dead? What a fucking joke this thread has become, Just ignore the evidence.

Yeah man just ignore the fact its his own friends and family coming out against him.

Like his Son "yeah my dad was big into the drug trade as you can see by these links"
Duterte : " If the links are true kill my son!!!"

he is willing to kill his only family to protect the fact he is a degenerate opium loser major hypocrite.

would you rather he protect his family if they're guilty?

And yet... people are killed all the time.

Really wubba lubba my dub dub

I will look into it, thanks for the response.

Also, to this:

>"People where quoting bible verses if you can't relent and love your own family you cannot loe the Lord."

Jesus teaches the opposite. He expects people to be willing to hate his family for his sake.

Fucking edgelord. I suppose he's put himself in a position where executing his son is his only option. Kek.

HE IS THE GUILTY NOT HIS SON and his son can prove it so better kill the son Right ?

What sicko would defend this kind of BEHAVIOUR only a communist druggo would think they could make a lie so convincing and be so blatantly stupid.

1 John 4:20
If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

>communist
Are you retarded mate

Are you a thought addict? Better get the police to abuse your children because you are a user.

just like stalin

>Further more not providing any proof in regards to this I want to point out that Hitmen and Drug dealers judges and police have all come forward about duterte and this has all been confirmed within their courts.
This tells me nothing to be honest. They could all be conspiring against him.

Still no proof that he himself is dealing in drugs.

>If the links are true kill my son!!!
He said the opposite, he said if his son is involved in drugs kill him.

Where did anyone abuse children?

Luke 14:26

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

You need to study the Bible more. If you are a Christian, your brother is not your blood relative. See:

46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. - Matthew 12

He is the greatest man alive

Does he kill Jews?

But that is the thing leaf, you totally can

Please read what you just wrote and his own life I am literally here being guided to post this shit I could be off wanking to video games right now you fucking retards.

Your post is pretty disgusting for anyone to read that has a modicum in english.

His son proved he is big into opium so you think his son should die so his image in your mind is not stained with the truth.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/918781/joma-duterte-is-no-1-drug-addict

you can literally just google his name and goto images and see

not much jews to be found in this shithole, only hordes of mudslimes and commie scum

Innocence doesn't exist.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU WHO DOUBTED ME

newsinfo.inquirer.net/854598/dutertes-painkiller-use-draws-concern

time.com/4605982/philippines-duterte-health-drug-fentanyl/

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/rodrigo-dutertes-statements-suggest-hes-battled-an-addiction-to-painkillers/news-story/78324a53d96d010d94b129de4d0c7c33

philstar.com/headlines/2016/12/17/1654320/duterte-taking-pain-medication-i-am-not-addict