When are western society's going to man the fuck up and take control of their women?

When are western society's going to man the fuck up and take control of their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg
youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Gangsters_(gang)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know the saying, "it's always the darkest before the dawn"? Before the Roman Empire collapsed, it was so degenerate and divided in political matters that the barbarians conquered Rome easier than ever. But after that Christianity conquered all of Europe.

So the answer to your question, western men will only go 1488 at the moment when a real habbening happens. Where women are lost, children are abused on a continental scale, and migrants have taken arms. It has to be so dark, degenerate and hopeless before they get out of their basements and computers (or other safe zones) before they'll have the balls.

Sauce? Name?

ETA? When do you think it's likely to drop? The blood of my ancestors flows through me. I am waiting for the call.

titcow mgee

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg

Just watch. Don't sperge

> Man's the fuck up
> Gets arrested

>be american
>man up
>get shot

feels bad man.

It has to get way worse than it is now

The 23rd

Not without a total collapse of the West will we return.

>their women
>their

this is why youre a virgin, sweetie

I already am

>Stopped smiling at women
>Started demanding basic things in public not asking
>Hold eye contact like an alpha
>Grew beard
>Act like I don't give a fuck about any woman on the face of the Earth
>If a woman smiles at me or asks me how I'm doing I automatically think she wants my dick

Changed my life bros.

>implying all women are like that

get out more son, you are part of the problem if you think it's this way

Whoa there...

Christianity IS what destroyed the Roman Empire. Rome was the state religion. Christianity exposed the cracks and gaps in a state religion. Sort of like Muslim exposing the laziness and sloth of snowflakes... they feed the decent.

Why the fuck would we want to take care of a ravaged slut that has more diseases than an infested nigger
You can have them, we don't want them for a reason

Why! She has a titty fuck tattoo...

I want to fuck those tiddies so badly
god damn

>Grew beard
Hello nu-male.

That only draws women to the Tyrones you fucking failure

>le tyrone meme
Go be a mental cuck somewhere else niggerfaggot

For (You).

youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI

>those shooped as fuck tits

Women treat me like shit so I don't care a lick if they want to be degenerate losers

What's that hand gesture she's making with left hand?

What is this?

Everyday on pol I laugh a peravirgin rants about how women need to be control

Same crypto shari shit.

Isn't going to happen.

Flashing gang signs

She's an OG.

Gonna need a little sauce

He's not wrong, but subjecting ourselves to Arab imperialism isn't the only alternative. It's not even preferable.

Nice

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Gangsters_(gang)

shes some dumb instagram whore whos obsessed with niggers, user likes to spam her shit her constantly