Boku no hero academia thread

Can whe talking about the quality of the anime/manga so far? i personally find it average, its generic, the character don't develop much and are mostly undimentional, it jumps from arc to arc in an extremely fast and stupid way, but i find it really entertaining and i can't help finding the characters at least charismatic and fun and rooting for them.
I suppose the series wakes up my inner child

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10382824
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikimatsu_Leader_den_Takeshi!
imgur.com/a/yGB3J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mina best girl

And so the shitposting begins.
Uraraka best girl.

If you like Uraraka you are a pedophile

nah senpai she's built like a woman already

So, what's your dream BnHA episode? Here's mine:

All Might gets a booty call from Mount Lady to meet her at the Sports Festival Arena. He gets there, turns out it was Shigaraki and Sensei using a voice modifier. All of the League of Villains is there too. They've stolen all of his film collection and they tell him he has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to him he has to act like he enjoys it. If he doesn't, they will break all of his films and attack the students at UA.

So the next day, AM walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the League of Villains is there and they give him the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, AM acts like he completely enjoys it and asks for more.

Then in walks that liquid guy from episode 1. Turns out he joined the League of Villains for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give AM the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. AM can't hold his tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then Shigaraki reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the school arena. All of the students have been watching All Might get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick him out of the premises, and break all of his films anyway.

Later, AM runs into Mount Lady, who tells him she didn't know he was such a fag. Eraserhead walks in and proceeds to have passionate sex with her in front of AM, and after he finishes, pees all over him, much to her delight.

After the ending credits, All Might (depowered form) is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding car runs him over and breaks his spine, but it's non lethal. He is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.

I want Momo to make exact replicas of my dick and force them into my asshole

I wish I could smell Uraraka's feet after a full day of hero work in her big boots

...yes.

Just noticed Shiggy also has a mole.

he's a neet user.

WSJ Gurren Lagann

Y'know what my biggest question about Tomura is?

What the fuck he has against goddamn lip chap.

I just noticed that no matter how girly a name Tenko is, he's definitely a guy if he's got a neck like that.

It matches his grandmother's.

And brushing his teeth. Kurogiri probably has to tell him to go to sleep and babysit after him all the time.

It's funny how sometimes the manga readers complain about the fast pace, but those who watch the anime complain about the slow pace.

I complain about both

10/10 story

But he isn't hot as fuck.

The rest are a tier lower

>nana will never nevada smash her vagina onto your dick
:(

That's what he gets for being on the dark side. Look at what happened to AFO.

The speed is the best thing about the manga
It's why the anime sucks so much other than the 6/10 animation in an adaptation of a 8/10 art manga.

He probably would be hot if he lived a normal life.

>not virginia smash
You had one job.

Cats > Frog + Earphone Jack > Mt. Lady + Midnight > the rest

I love Alien Queen's design but she feels as much of a character as Sugar

autists still crying about that 1 picture not being as shaded?

I want her to go harder

but the anime is slow, user. it would work in the 90's, not now.

I'm also pissed All Might isnt shaded differently from everyone else like in the manga.
He looks like he exists in his own dimension.
I always expected the adaptation would make his coloring work different and textured or make him black and white or ultra saturated to show this but they didn't even bother.

I don't remember but did Mina choose a different hero name after Midnight called her out on copyright?

It's Pinky now.

>manga
hype booster
>anime
WUBWUBWUB

How the fuck did I forget that. Christ I'm such a fucking idiot. Thanks pai of senpaitachi

I think he's kawaii as fuck
I'm not joking

He has potential to be super hot. Even has the classic bishounen white hair+red eyes combo. I imagine a rehabilitated Tomura would, after some hardcore healing fluff, look pretty nice.

I share your sentiments, BnHA is likeable for me because it reminds me of the old 90's cartoons by Paul Dino.

While I personally find the pace acceptable and transitions logically, I would much prefer some few more breather chapters showing their school life

Alright, let's do this once more
strawpoll.me/10382824
strawpoll.me/10382824

yeah l always thought he'd actually be one of the best looking guys in the manga if he took care of himself a bit

he's actually the stereotypical white haired pretty boy except he's the meth addict edition

feels fine to me. Maybe you're focusing on it only being 12 episodes too much?

>Kendou twice

>While I personally find the pace acceptable and transitions logically, I would much prefer some few more breather chapters showing their school life

I very much agree with this. I never thought I'd ask for more school scenes in an anime, but here I am wanting to see more down time and daily life scenes.

He's pretty fucking cute, yeah. His little smiles when the gang found him and Deku was cute. I unironically hope that he doesn't stay a bad guy forever.

If Tomura wasn't an evil murderous asshole brainwashed by Sensei, he'd hit all my parental instinct buttons. Not that he doesn't anyway now that we've seen part of his sob story. I'm a sucker for those.

I think it is scarring. Lip scars from biting them is super common in anyone that does it as a nervous tick. IIRC He was shown to be scared a lot as a kid. Mebe?

>strawpoll.me/10382824
Where the fuck is monoma?

>evil murderous asshole brainwashed by Sensei
The brainwashing is so evident whenever his motivations get brought up that it kinda kills my sympathy for him (and the Villain Alliance). No wonder Bakugou's chapter where he blasts Shiggy in the face ranked so high in the WSJ polls.

>We're not just some violent mob dedicated to doing so-called evil acts
>Recruits at least four murderers for an attack on high school heroes-in-training
>With the intent on claiming at least one student/pro hero life
Alright.

That's my phone's wallpaper

I have a hate/love relationship with this series. Fucking Toriko has more depth than HA.

This series is like it went into the Chuuning Exam arc in Naruto and left there forever. Like the author has no idea how to write the story for his characters. Look at it this way: After Deku got into the school, every arc was either his class having a lesson tied to fighting each other OR, when there was no fighting planned to be had, we suddenly got villains thrown in. Tell me if you remember an arc that was different than this.

Also, it seems like there's maybe 6 teachers in the whole school and so far, for a series named My Hero Academia, we didn't really get a lot of the school life. I don't even want this to become a slice of life or anything, but with such great characters, it'd be great to get something NOT tied to fighting.

It's actually funny that for all the bad shit I see in this series and how it's so generic, I still have a lot of fun just following the characters.

Mine is this, how austic should i look when someone notices about this

>how austic should i look when someone notices about this
Nobody fucking cares, watching anime and reading manga is not a secret club, get over it.

Having depth alone means nothing, as proven by Toriko.

To this date I can't figure out why the Jump editorial staff was pushing Toriko so hard.

The brainwashing makes me feel even worse for him. Tomura looks older than the main characters, yet he acts so much younger at times. Sensei and the portal guy treat him like a little kid who is only just now learning to think for himself even though Tomura appears to be an adult at least. Our protagonists have a bigger sense of self than that.

It makes me want to go pick Tomura up and wisk him away from everything because I'm a sappy little shit that hates seeing sad children. Suffering is nice and all, but 100% full-time despair just gets tiresome and loses it's impact after a while. You need some happiness and fluff to make it nice proper heartwrenching sweetness.

Ask the guys in the Toriko thread, though you might wanna take their posts with a grain of salt.

Also, that pic doesn't even looks like is from an anime/manga, but it look edgy as fuck.

Oh, it's from Tokyo Ghoul, now i understand the reason behind it's edgyness

We may get something slightly different now that All Might's about to die, maybe things will start to get more serious

To be fair, he probably IS learning to think for himself for the first time. I mean, if he's putting everything in terms of a video game, he's pretty obviously not thinking on terms of a normal person.

Wonder if he'll ever figure out that AFO was ever just using him. Maybe it'll make him snap, like a reversed version of Medusa and Crona in Soul Eater where Medusa's kind to Crona for the first time in Crona's existence, which causes Crona to kill her and complete her plan

>That spoiler

Oh man, that would probably utterly break him! Kind of want to see it now.

Considering that AFO was apparently the only person to care for him when everyone else ignored him, what if Shiggy realizes that AFO had a presence-erasing quirk? So nobody came to save him not because they didn't care about him, it's because they literally could not realize that he existed.

That'd be an ultimate dick move, which is right up AFO's alley.

Holy shit user! That kind of pain has no comfort. Jesus fucking Christ that would be absolutely amazing to see, just imagine Tomura's face! I hope we get to see something that amazing. We'll see similar from Deku when All Might dies too. Everything is going to be so glorious!

the previous manga by the same author was apparently a big hit that ended prematurely when he got caught fucking an underage girl

so they were probably counting on him to create another naruto/bleach

holy shit. What manga was it? it sounds familair

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikimatsu_Leader_den_Takeshi!

This dude has the reason

But liking edgy things is a bad thing. too.

kys

>tfw the only thing I know about that series is the doujin where the mc gets raped while crossdressing, and walks away with cum dripping down his legs

>But liking edgy things is a bad thing. too.
Kys please.

There's a distinct lack of Present Mic in that poll, user.

more madman when

Pick your poison mate
imgur.com/a/yGB3J

Ochako best girl forever

>make him black and white or ultra saturated

Stain did nothing wrong

Or maybe because AFO was the one who killed his family in the first place or something. It's not like he didn't kill his grandma, anyway.

>didn't have the DBZ World Tournament Announcer VA

dropped

Pretty sure the implication they've been building up this whole time is that Shiragaki killed his own family (By accident).

I can't decide whether I think Jirou or Momo is best girl

What if Shiggy has a mind controling quirk? The mole might not even know that he's the mole. All in all I think it's one of the male students.

Its likely not anyone in Class A. The key is none of the villains knew the powers of the class at the USJ battle.

If anything, if the traitor is a student, it might be someone from B.

>Cats first

Here's your prize user

So what's All Might going to die that surprised All for One?

That's the whole bullshit point from the villain alliance and Stain. I mean, yeah society isn't perfect, there are some cracks here and there. Treatment quirkless people, UA entrance exam, Heroes catching criminals mostly for moniez and fame than the sence of justice, restrictions in quirk using.

But walking around and murdering/crippeling people for life and telling "they're the bad guyz" doesn't sound reliable. Especially when you hire a muscle guy who just want to commit murder for shits n' giggles

It's been pretty evident right from their first appearance, when All Might looks Tomura in the eye and says "You're full of bullshit."

Stain at least genuinely believes in his insane ideology, which is why he manages to have a fanbase both in-universe and out.

All for One meanwhile is...something else entirely. Not even sure how to describe it. He seems like he just gets a kick out of perpetuating the comic book "Good vs Evil" shtick.

Yeah Stain is still credible, couse he beieves in what he says, and despises Tomura even more than "fake" heroes. He must be really pissed that Villain Alliance had used him as an advertisement to get new members.

When Izuku takes up the mantle, is he destined for a life of hardship and suffering?

I saw this picture before, but that's the first time I realized that uraraka is sleeping with gloves on her hands >)'3'(

I will post this everyday until you like it.

At least the one fanboy they acquired almost actively fucked up their plan.

Best comparison I can think to make is Batman Beyond's epilogue.

Basically, it'll only go that way, if he comes to believe it's the only way to fulfill his role.

Where's my Kendou?

>everyone gave red eyes to kendou before her first color appearance
That's the only reason I'm hoping for a season 2, I just want to see Class B colored.

How would one sleep with Himiko without being killed?

I want to sleep with at least one of them.

And ragdoll too, mind broken is fine too.

But dude she's like, in a coma.

Tie her hands real good and block her mouth in some way (hannibal mask would probably be the safest option)

Yes.