The Britcuck will defend this

>The Britcuck will defend this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/20/muhammad-top-english-baby-name-fifth-year-running/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_(name)
independent
archive.is/8aDxZ
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/datasets/babynamesenglandandwalesbabynamesstatisticsboys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Will I? It's quite sad really

Also

>ireland

What's wrong with this?

That's basically because all these sandniggers all call their babies the same, and westerners try to be 'special' and come up with the most obscure and diverse names possible

The most fucked up thing is that we're witnessing the permanent death of europe. It's not just the fall of an empire. Empires are rebuilt. But the people of Europe will never be European ever again. Rest in peace Britannia.

>quintessentially british.

How much time till the shitskins try to murder the queen?

Not soon enough

Post proof or GTFO.

>It's not just the fall of an empire. Empires are rebuilt.

Imagine how the Romans must have felt reading this after facing hordes of unwashed barbarians at their gates.

Kek

At least we don't have Muslims raping our girls and seizing our country

Every Muslim family calls one of their kids Muhammad. If every white family called one of its kids Ricardo Montalban, then Ricardo Montalban would be the top name.

Muhammad's been most popular baby name in London since 2010, OP.

Only the upper classes in London will defend this.

The rest of the country either openly or secretly is fearful. We're also terribly polite and see far-right responses as improper. That politeness (which is all the buzzword 'politically correct' really means) may destroy our rule of law and democracy given enough time. It's already destroyed our quaint little tradition of not arming the police.

>meme flag
>excuses

Yeah im pretty sure you do actually

Empires are rebuilt? Wen has that ever happened?

I am not defending this at all, but it shows that muslims show a startling lack of imagination when naming kids.
How many do you think have the SURNAME "Mohammed" as well?

We Irish wouldn't stand for this. Why do Britcucks? You guys should be rioting in the streets over this

even worse than us

I really meant nations and cultures. I think you know that

Last time is was in London i experienced global warming first hand - it's real.
British people are now brown due to man made global warming...

One island country to another, sort your fucking shit out Britain.
It's not hard to control your fucking borders when you're a goddam island.

Not really. I believed the same, but then I had a realization. Once the governments collapses from all the extra gibs, there will be chaos. Most of the ones there will leave for a safer country that offers gibbs.
Hopefully, the people will learn from their mistakes, and declare liberalism as a mental illness.

That's because you fags stopped keeping track of muslims.

Woah woah, Sven, don't go too far. Sweden is much worse

Listen to Japan. It's practically an ethnostate

It's literal fact, you stupid goatfucker.

The hard reality is even worse, since you got many variations of Muhammad, like Mohammed, who could easily take fourth place.

I visited Ireland in 2010, you are moving towards it, and you have accepted the EU Bludgeld for the privilege.

Sweden made it illegal to collect data on names because it was "racist" and "counterproductive".

What do normal people in England really think of the growing foreign demographics, partially evidenced by these naming polls, as demonstrated above? If you pressed them hard to give you an answer, would potential doubters answer you honestly, with a state of worry, or would they talk like NPCs with canned, politically correct and optimistic responses at all times?

lol no, we keep track of them

Mohammed is #35 in the most popular names

???
that isn't included in the most popular names you fucking moron. It's when crime is commited
Stop spreading fake news faggot

Probably because on average we care less about Christianity so lack a socially acceptable excuse to not be okay with other religions like Islam.

Also empire. There's a feeling in certain circles that we made people in our empire suffer so we should take some of them to Britain and make their lives better.

RIP great britain

>One dumb cunt getting predictably beaten up by her black boyfriend means we're sliding towards Britain-tier.

Let me guess; you visited Dublin?

Not too long I hope. Whether they succeed or not, it'll spark an outrage that will finally compell the Brits to purge London

>your future

Embrace it, you poofters

Lolz Europe is done

Depends. Working classes would probably go on a rant about it. The upper classes would keep to themselves

Why is it a-ok to name someone Mohammed, but you can't even depict Mohammed in a fucking picture?
Anyone wanna tackle that one?

You data is for London:
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/20/muhammad-top-english-baby-name-fifth-year-running/
>london
Here i have baby names for whole England and Wales from 2015:
Muhammad takes 12th place.
Mohammed takes 29th place.

religious rules don't have to make sense dipshit

it's like why is OK to eat beef but not pork? It doesn't make any fucking sense, none of it does.

I wont defend that shit, we need to separate londonistan and the rest of the UK. That will cut that shit out ricky tick.

Brits deserve this for selling europe to the kikes.
Every single brit deserves to die. Your future is that of slaves under muslim reign and it is solely your OWN FAULT.
You could have sided with Hitler and retained your empire and preserved your people. You chose not to.

True. But technically The mo/muhammed/mads just take the 1st place when added up.

It's not too late to stop this, Britbro.

They can be removed from your lands.

Do it, or regret it forever.

You've all become pussies.

You weren't pussies.

The uk is dead think i'm gonna leave as soon as uni is over

It is too late. UKIP are a joke now and not enough anyway. The "Conservative" Party is a cucked Neoliberal Party. Labour are Commies. Britain First are low IQ retards

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
>2014
>Oliver was the number one name until the spellings of 3,499 Muhammads, 2,887 Mohammeds and 1,059 Mohammads were combined, giving a total of 7,445 babies.

Variations of Muhammad:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_(name)
>Moohammed, Mahmad, Mehmed, Mahamed, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhamad, Muhamed, Muhamet, Muhammed, Muhammet, Mahammud, Mehmet, Mohd, Muh,"Mohamed","Mahamid"

Variations of Muhammad are all counted individually.

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
archive.is/8aDxZ

why do you even care?

Britain deserves this. Funny that Ireland-a former colony a quarter the size of Britain-is better in every way now. In terms of economy, taxes, immigration, housing size, etc, we trash ye lads

McLovin was actually warning us

John, Paul, Ryan, Chris, Steve, Martin. All new borns. 6 of them.

Mohammed and Mohammed. 2 of them. Still the most "popular name" HAHA UK HAS GONE!!

You guys use the same retarded propaganda as the leftists.

It means the country has been taken over by foreign invaders

Pretty much this. By the time we're all old farts, the Fall will have already happened, and Europe will basically look like any other Arab land. Nobody seems to understand Europe's wealth was built through empire. Europe itself has close to zero natural resources that are worth anything. So once the white-built economy is destroyed, it's destroyed. It's not coming back.

"Mohammed" is just a name.

Apparently it has only just reached the top 10 names this year. This is still shit though

>schedule 12,000 for deportation
>send them tersely-worded reminder note that they're being deported
>they don't show up for deportation
>"lol no, we keep track of them"

Now now, let's not exaggerate

Mark?

>it's like why is OK to eat beef but not pork?
Because pigs eat their own shit and cows don't?

idolatry is blasphemous in islam

Oi. Just remember the fact that us former commies don't give a shit and are ready to genocide them anyway.

>Europe has to choose between geting SLAVD or turning into a third world Arab ruled shithole.

The most popular name in Britain is Oliver

This pic is not from Syria or SA

It's from Englistan

S to Spit

Firstly thats not true, it's true in only London
Also, it's not surprising it's the top name when half of all male muslims are called that and we have a thousand names to choose from. Even if you were 1% of the population you'd be high up there.

Nice trips blud.

>What do normal people in England really think of the growing foreign demographics, partially evidenced by these naming polls

I'm sickened by them. I don't hide my hatred of Muslims or Africans in general. If someone asks I tell them. But what I'm more sickened by is the fact that the average British person doesn't care. My sister has a go at me if I ever say anything about them but I notice that she left London for a white town the moment she had a chance.

If you've never been to East London, especially Tower Hamlets or Newham, you'd be shocked. It truly is like having half of Africa and half of Pakistan/Bangladesh mixed together. The only difference is there is more white people in Pakistan.

I live in a majority white English town in Essex but the last few years I have noticed more and more non-whites in the area. The last straw was when I saw a raghead the other week.

If all of a sudden there was an uprising and a genocide started against Muslims then I would unironically be happy to participate in the killing.

Yes, but they shouldn't have the numbers to make it even onto a list of the top 1000 names.

Pigs are considered filthy animals, and they believe that the devil takes the form of a hog.

do you think Muhammad's get confused when someone calls for them? or do they give each other nicknames? like Big Mo, Litlte Mo, Fat Mo, Black Mo, Muh Hameater

Of course, i'm just explaining the maths behind it.

The 1000th most popular name probably has less than 50 people with that name so I don't see why not

Because only Muslims are having kids, whereas I'm a minority in my city, can't get laid and am looking at getting a sex doll in the future.

The data says otherwise

I suppose its okay then that I'm a minority in my city, right?

Perhaps not now, but you will do.

I cant find any news supporting this. The ONS just found mohammed entered the top 10.

Cities aren't a British living arrangement so you've only brought it on yourself

>mfw there is a likely chance that shitposting britbong is named Muhammad

Unlikely since less than 1% of babies are called that per year

>be sand nigger
>have 0% creativity
>name all 8 sons Mohammed in various ways of spelling
OMG UK IS SO KEKED, ALL MALES SHOULD BE NAMED WILLIAM

>you've brought it on yourself
>it's your fault Muslims are taking over
>cities aren't a British living arrangement
Most of the populace can't be found in the countryside let alone afford to live there, Ahmed.

Shouldn't be a poor scum then should you then you wouldn't have to live in third world conditions

Well since its the only male name muslims will call their male child, I think it's to be expected.

I'm sure if every white couple decided to call their young "Alan" then Muhammad would be eclipsed.

>leave EU to throw out white European families
>allows space for more muslims

BRITAIN YES

You're the reason our country is dead. Always the Middle and Upper classes voting for immigration. Oh, and I'm not Poor either, you cunt.

You're the reason the country is dead because you're a humongous thicko who is incapable of interpreting data for yourself without some journo from a lowest common denominator rag doing it for you

sucks brits cant send them back to EU

Brexit gonna save UK amirte?
I hope UK sinks alone

>he unironically believes what the state tells him to believe
Spoken like a true inbred

That still doesn't make it any better.

Why even believe the results in the first place then when it surely must be the case that everyone is called Mohammed you dullard

Why don't you look for you self you fuckwit

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/datasets/babynamesenglandandwalesbabynamesstatisticsboys

Doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that most of the children being born today are from Muslim families and naturally, they give them Muslims names. You already know that though don't you Mohammed. It's people like you who will have their throat slit first.

Wouldn't matter even if you were. Just because someone's poor and has to live on a council estate still doesn't mean they should be the only white person there. Just imagine if we got rid of all refugeesmand stopped giving foreign aid to warlords then we could get rid of poverty in Britain overnight.