Post anime quotes that represent you

Post anime quotes that represent you.

Void Shiki is stupid. The epilogue is stupid.

>intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Are you from isis?

Close your eyes. Lie to yourself. Live in blissful ignorance... it is a much smarter way to exist.

This scene has touched me in such a profound way.

>quality of posts and images
Is that supposed to be haruhi?

It was a weird and unnecessary asspull but I thought it was fine.

what did she mean by this

Except you are a landwhale no one likes.
That's just make the meaning opposite

so do you asspies literally just save le epic screenshots of quotes you see in anime for threads like this? what a nice life you all must live

I hate my job.

no wonder this series was considered garbage. absolutely disgusting

Ichise is one of my favorite characters in anime.
>Ran and Doc deserved to smile and be happy.

You guys need to learn to not take life too seriously, none of you are failures, the word failure is a meme in itself that was coined before the buzzword 'meme' ever came into existence since the internet has been around. There is no such thing as being a failure, have gratitude in the fact that most of you are doing ok, you aren't starving and you can improve yourself if you wanted to, be content and realize that there is always someone better than you, find something you enjoy even if that means watching anime and working a min wage 9-5 job

I'm close to starting the candidate program to enter the police academy at my college. I feel kind of bad leeching off society (at least that's the feeling I get) from my perspective, but the thought of doing a good job and making the world a little better sounds nice if idealistic.

Are you a political campaign manager, user?

Or could you be Trump?

how about manga quotes?

>Trump is one of us
It was obvious since the start.

Easy

I believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen one before and get this. I don't believe in anyone of the people that have said they seen one before. It's kind of like how I think about the concept of love. Like I believe one day I'll fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, even though I've never actually fallen in love with anyone yet. You see what I'm saying? For some people falling in love is like second nature, but I can't even relate to that. So if I've never fallen in love before is it real? And that makes me wonder if ghost are real. I haven't seen one yet so maybe they're not.
Always.

You and I are enemies now.

Crawling in my skin.

Nah, Trump hates anime.