Imran and Debbie are in deep General

Imran and Debbie have a love child. She fell in love with a spy.

The big news that George Webb dropped yesterday is that Imran Awan doesn't actually have brothers working in congress. Debbie and Imran have been making up fake congressional employees and approving bank loans to them for a while now with Anthony Weiner backing them. All of the other people you hear about surrounding Imran Awan don't actually exist in the manner that everyone expects. Imran and Debbie falsified documents to put fake employees on the books and get loans so that they could scam congress and the congressional credit union for a fuckton of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=FztLPjqaA8g

Debbie inherited the doping of blackberries scheme from Anthony Weiner. Chuck Schumer created the program. Hillary and Huma blew everything up to enormous proportions. The gig is now up! They have been exposed and evidence will soon be released. Things are about to get really real! There is no way to keep this story down any more!

This is the best political drama ever and it's happening right before our eyes. When did you realize that Debbie and Imran are a modern day Bonnie and Clyde? When did you realize this will be the biggest political story in 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/
archive.is/qVrDg
youtube.com/watch?v=VYnPA4rB0Mk
dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/
crusaderspost.com/does-wasserman-schultz-have-a-lovechild-with-pakistani-stafferspy-imran-awan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Debbie loves his muslim machismo. He has many women under his control. They can't get enough of the power that he wields.

"Multiple women in relationships with Imran Awan alleged being abused by him, police reports obtained under Virginia’s Freedom of Information Act show."

dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/
archive.is/qVrDg

George Webb is a true patriot and hero. He has uncovered far more than any bs journalist could ever dream of.

>Imran Awan doesn't actually have brothers working in congress.
what?

He uses his brothers' names to cover his own actions when things don't go down like they were planned. He's been making up fake employees and billing congress for a while, and Debbie is totally in on it. That's why there aren't any pictures of them. Show me a picture of one of his brothers if you don't believe me.

When you burn the muslim coal..

Why does no one care about the biggest spy case in US History?

this is really heavy

Big if true

Proof?

>jobs and positions occupied by nonexistent people

what the christ, I'm in the wrong line of work

he could play stan smith in the american dad live action movie

Lel
Bumperoni

Firstly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he and his family didn't do half the shit they billed them for, based on some info that is already public. Them not existing is a hard pill to swallow, but not as hard as DWS being intimately involved and all the rest. That sounds like BS.

Based on some of his known associates and their political/espionage involvements, and that CIA acronym dummy company he created, I wouldn't be at all surprise if he was some kind of intelligence asset for the CIA in the past, and now just abuses his power and resources.

mr webb's latest vid
youtube.com/watch?v=VYnPA4rB0Mk

Bump

It's not that they don't exist. It's that they aren't actually working on capitol hill or running the businesses that they got loans from the congressional credit union for.

>have an awan day

see
checked

cars with body parts and drugs

Wasn't Webb the tard who created a scare about a nuke being on a boat that was going to kill us all that was nothing at all? Just another youtube conspiracy theorist trying to drama up and thus discredit something that's going to fuck the Dems.

Bump day of the rope when?

NATALIIA SOVA is a real person, though.

I like where George is at - but he posted a picture yesterday that was definitely *not* noodles, claiming that noodles was "made up" to look like Sova.

I have no doubt that there's a lot of truth to the 'made up people' scheme...that's the rabbit hole i'll head down today...but he has to be careful not to overstate it, or present flawed evidence.

bumping with research.

jamal only has three U.S. addresses i can find, and two of them are the same as Imran's.

Abid has more, but several are clearly falsified, by accident or on purpose.

Nataliaa Sova only has two addresses, one of them has never been Abid's, but both have been Imran's.

there is something VERY fishy about the housing situation.

Oh, and the two ladies who accused Imran of abuse? nothing. no addresses anywhere - they're ghosts.

Oh look!

Where's the evidence? Like the hardcore real kind?

Oh shit

I was wondering what happened to the other 2 IT sandniggers

They aren't even real

woah

Bump. I haven't been following the Imran scandel closely. All I know is that he did shady shit for Shultz. Can i get a quick rundown?

I bet he's an ISIS mole

Big if factually correct

Because no one is going to jail. We've moved on to hoping for nuclear war.

ISI***

You're forgetting the part where they closed down one of the biggest ports in the country over a fake bomb threat and no one even got a visit from DHS.

George is a chronic alcoholic

Imran is listed at about a dozen different addresses, but this list comprises all of the businesses associated with addresses he's associated. actual business owner listed next to registered business names.

all of this is listed (freely and publicly) in the state of virginia business registry - i encourage you to look it up for yourself if you don't like my list.

>When did you realize this will be the biggest political story in 50 years?
When I saw they're gonna let DWS hang for Hillary's transgressions

Neat, so call the fucking cops.

Chad...Awan?

why the fuck cant i have free money? at least i would start a business with it.

He's uncovered nothing. Has anyone been arrested? Imran will get immunity to protect people more important than him, and DWS will take the fall. End of story

Wait, you mean the guy they hired from McDonald's who lived in their basement wasn't actually doing IT work? Do tell...

dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/

he's uncovered plenty, and submitted documentation to the court.

yes, two people have been arrested.

the case continues, we are interested in the details which can be unearthed through legal public means.

rah rah rah!

Tucker and Hannity don't want to do a deep dive on this story, for obvious reasons. Too spooky, if you catch my drift.

One of those two already has immunity and the other was charged with what, exactly?

>
>Tucker and Hannity don't want to do a deep dive on this story, for obvious reasons. Too spooky, if you catch my drift.

Fuck em both then.

immunity for what?

and that's what we're all wondering and trying to figure out.

clearly there are greater things afoot - glad we agree.

>thinking anyone could possibly want to fuck this soulless abomination

crusaderspost.com/does-wasserman-schultz-have-a-lovechild-with-pakistani-stafferspy-imran-awan/

hahahahah

I remember when kimdotcom was supposed to drop MASSIVE seth rich evidence, and he and some other nasally faggot were streaming the whole night.

George was drinking the whole night and was visibly drunk. Was fucking hilarious, people in the comments kept calling him a disgusting drunk and he was getting really pissed.

I lost my respect for him that night

A jew and a paki working together to funnel money OUT of congress?

Now I've seen everything!

That nasally faggot was Jason Goodman (kike), whose entire career (previous to shilling for George on Sup Forums) was as a writer in Hollywood

We don't agree on anything, although we both know Jason Goodman is a faggot.

As I remember, without checking, KimDotCom wanted to give the information he had to federal investigators or he was going to publicly release the info. Since he didn't release it, I assume the feds now have what he has.

>the feds have it
Im sure they have a team of top people on it

out of curiosity, did you sage this thread?

you seem all bent out of shape on a topic which we clearly agree upon.

imran was up to shady shit, and now it's being unearthed.

are you worried that it'll lead to something you're doing?

It's not going to lead to anything. That's the fucking point. It will go no where, the only person who might get in any sort of actual legal trouble is Debbie, and I'll hold my breath on that. There is no rule of law in this country, and the faster people like you realize that, the sooner we can burn this fucker down. OK?

soulless not hole-less

Any thoughts on Hillary tweeting about Trump's server connection prior to election day? Seems the people in power doing the unmasking shared info with their party's candidate

well, up until this point, we've seen eye-to-eye, because the rule of law is real, friend, or else imran wouldn't even be a footnote.

i don't know why you want to incite violence - that's really not in anyone's best interest.

checked, daemon.

look - the DNS query log is a stupid point, too, and i've hated it from the moment it hit the scene.

whether or not the logs are formatted correctly, they don't mean anything.

i can create a text file that makes it look like a computer here tried to look up a dns record for a computer over there a thousand times. it's inadmissible because it doesn't mean anything. it's a text file - not a verifiable record.

Too bad that faggot Sessions won't do a thing about any of it.

I honestly think this looks nothing like DWS outside of curly hair. This grill is much qter.

>doesn't understand the native shill population of 4ch
>doesn't understand digits
>probably doesn't understand what these funny arrows mean
welcome to the ocean of piss brother

Wait a minute...after all this it was for some petty bullshit?

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the fair trial I deservioli

You sound like a faggot. Rule of law would mean we are all subject to the same law. Let me know when DWS gets a swat team at 3 am and dragged out of her house in zip ties while they take her garbage kike children to foster care to be finger fucked by jamal and tanisha.

>1 post by this ID

it's cool, we're all soaking in it.

These trumpfag conspiracies are so sad

Why do people keep posting this photoshop?

Bring 'em down
I fucking love schadenfreude

well hey, we're back on the same page.

we are all subject to the same law - that's why a swat team hasn't taken DWS down yet, and why, even though imran was being investigated for some other pretty serious crimes, he was only arrested on a technicality when he tried to flee.

kek

>we are all subject to the same law
is that why Hillary committed literally thousands of felonies and is currently doing a book tour?

>Imran and Debbie have a love child
which one?

Post Proofs?

>misunderstanding cause and effect.

nope. it's more along the lines of why your bosses will disappear and leave the payroll sheets behind for investigators.

> CIA
you misspelled ISI there, newfriend

>there's a difference

They collect dirt right now. He will sing and bring Hillary down for immunity.

You can't bring Hillary down without bringing down most of Congress and the deep state. She's been collecting dirt for 40 years. She could shoot a baby in the face on a public street and not go to jail. She's untouchable, because most of our government is criminal garbage, and they aren't going to arrest themselves.

This. She's untouchable

They will be arrested. Up to Obama.

You have a better chance of arresting Merkel

He sent a registered public letter written by legal council to Mueller offering to testify.

> ISI penetrates Congress and blackmails Congressmen
> somehow ISI is CIA now, so everything is okay
American delusion, ladies and gents

If he's going to testify then why is he using HIllary's lawyers?

You people are beyond naïve

>CIA is totally a patriotic organization and in no way run by rouge international corporations

ISI is not a fucking corporation, you mong
it's the secret service hand that's far up Pakistan's "government" butt, and apparently also that of the US, nowadays

Nothing will happen. Hilldawg and her posse run this shit.

LARP thread

fuck off

It’s a metaphor. They don’t actually have a physical child, rather the fake Awan brothers are their “children”

>Pakistan, who takes over $6B in "aid" a year, runs their own shit and isn't run by puppets and kleptocrats
Dude, all these spy agencies were created after WW2 by the same fucking people. Next you'll claim alan Dulles was a US patriot and not an Israeli that wanted JFK dead for looking into Diamona.

Well arrest that fuckin nigger too

Huge if true

Guess what happens to a police that tries to arrest a current or former POTUS? Their Secret Service detail shoots them in the face and then the feds foreclose on their widow's house and throw their kids in the street.

25% needed for afd for a "misstrauensvotum"

>25%
LOL, you're better off waiting for a meteorite to strike her on the head

It's not a photoshop, it's just a totally different person.