The government has done a good job at convincing the masses to drink their pus filled titty juice. Drink up sheeple...

The government has done a good job at convincing the masses to drink their pus filled titty juice. Drink up sheeple, drink up. Milk is good for you and doesn't cause cancer or heart disease, drink good u cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_IE4qphmH0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6w8OFgI22A
youtu.be/9DE02eTyBj0?t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can avoid milk but how you can you not eat cheese what will hold the contents of my pizza together answer me that faggot op?

vegan cheese obviously. or do u live in the middle of ass fuck nowhere in Mongolia and don't have access to a grocery store?

or you know have your own farm and mil the cows and feed them your own grain you mong

>vegan cheese
will it make me crave penor?

My friend makes vegan cheese he says most of it is cow cum

Goat milk all the way.

Is there actually any reason to drink milk?
I grew up thinking milk is really good for you because of the calcium, that it makes your bones stronger, but now everyone seems to claim that consuming calcium that way only makes your bones more brittle as it makes your bones lose calcium.

If it's not good for your bones, and if it's actually bad for your bones, why the fuck are we drinking milk?

Like all vegan shit that tries to mimic non-vegan stuff it's probably just soy, so yes, it will make you crave the benis.
Say what you will about meat and milk, but soy is by far the worst thing you could be eating. Soy should be outright banned.

>vegan
>cum from an animal
haha oh wow that was hilarious where is the upvote button?

P. L. Tate, R. Bibb, L. L. Larcom. Milk stimulates growth of prostate cancer cells in culture. Nutr Cancer. 2011 63(8):1361 - 1366.
D. Ganmaa, X.-M. Li, J. Wang, L.-Q. Qin, P.-Y. Wang, A. Sato. Incidence and mortality of testicular and prostatic cancers in relation to world dietary practices. Int. J. Cancer. 2002 98(2):262 - 267.
L.-Q. Qin, J.-Y. Xu, P.-Y. Wang, T. Kaneko, K. Hoshi, A. Sato. Milk consumption is a risk factor for prostate cancer: Meta-analysis of case-control studies. Nutr Cancer. 2004 48(1):22 - 27.
J. E. Torfadottir, L. Steingrimsdottir, L. Mucci, T. Aspelund, J. L. Kasperzyk, O. Olafsson, K. Fall, L. Tryggvadottir, T. B. Harris, L. Launer, E. Jonsson, H. Tulinius, M. Stampfer, H.-O. Adami, V. Gudnason, U. A. Valdimarsdottir. Milk intake in early life and risk of advanced prostate cancer. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2012 175(2):144 - 153.
X. M. Li, D. Ganmaa, A. Sato. The experience of Japan as a clue to the etiology of breast and ovarian cancers: Relationship between death from both malignancies and dietary practices. Med. Hypotheses. 2003 60(2):268 - 275.
D. Ganmaa, X. M. Li, L. Q. Qin, P. Y. Wang, M. Takeda, A. Sato. The experience of Japan as a clue to the etiology of testicular and prostatic cancers. Med. Hypotheses. 2003 60(5):724 - 730.
L.-Q. Qin, J.-Y. Xu, P.-Y. Wang, J. Tong, K. Hoshi. Milk consumption is a risk factor for prostate cancer in Western countries: Evidence from cohort studies. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007 16(3):467 - 476.
F. W. Danby. Re: Endogenous sex hormones and prostate cancer: a collaborative analysis of 18 prospective studies. JNCI J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008 100(19):1412-1413.

You mean bull cum? Yep, that tends to be what vegans crave the most.

I asked what reasons there are to drink milk, not some retarded wikipedia lazy copypaste about muh cancer, you retarded /leftypol/ vegan soybaby.

Milk=gains u faggot

aint about being vegan u fags its about not drinking fucking titty juice from a cow. its fucking gross and give u cancer and man boobs u fool

Well I'm down to drink human milk instead but bitches won't let me near their tits

Could have fooled me, retard. You were literally just telling people to eat soy a few minutes ago.
Soy is by far the worst food you could put in your body.

It could also be a mixture of the plastic that gets into the milk hence why they now sell the milk in plastic

But yes milk isn't good for you at all, It's so hard to avoid dairy in general and its hard to just simply stop using dairy products all together so the best option is to limit your consumption as much as possible and start buying organic non-homogenized milk or raw milk

Because it's good with brownies and cookies. Pleb.

There is also almond milk which is similar to milk but its not milk and tastes nothing like milk obviously

THIS

No, user, I don't intend to become a vegan.

I don't crave cocks stuffing my ass while a dozen niggers cum on my face, so veganism is an impossibility for me, I hope you'll understand.

Almond milk is always sold next to soy milk, so I avoid it like the plague.

>fucking titty juice from a cow
you do realize people are raised up on breastmilk from their mothers until they're toddlers right?
it's nothing irrational to be drinking milk since it does actually give fucking health benefits

bro uv been brainwashed by the dairy industry u sad little cuck sheep. soy is not even bad. and even if it was u don't even need to eat soy anyway. why the fuck do u think u need to eat soy bro?

milk from their mothers u fool. not from a fucking cow. when was the last time a cow sucked on ur mums tits bro? u fucking fool lolz

Lmao vegan

Holy fuck what a clown ass faggot. Stick a carrot up your arse vegge boy

milk is for baby cows. fresh, unpasturized milk is awesome tho. my grandfather owned a small dairy farm when i was a child, and there's nothing better than milk straight from a cow not treated with hormones and eating grains and grasses and not the feed they're eating now which is full of antibiotics and hormones.

I bet you didn't activate those almonds, cuz that tastes like milk but then better.

You would think the vegan autists would eventually learn that their singular examples aren't fooling anyone. I pass two cow farms on my way to work, the jews have no control over the farms here yet.

Not only is this video fallacious sensationalism, as soon as he said "yummy", I closed the window because I could hear that faggot leftist tone in his voice that I bet you have as well.

Don't like it? Don't drink it.

>vegan cheese
Have you tried just eating organic, raw vegetables? Or is your diet not complete unless it's some perversion of nature?

you are being controlled by the jews trying to kill u off bro. the elite know that milk gives u cancer and heart disease so they are smart and get cucks like u to believe milk is healthy. im try to do u a favour bro u dumb ass fag

when was the last time you saw a cow driving a car or drinking a frozen margarita we mastered the food pyramid bitch we do what we want

>not buying 100% fresh milk locally

You morons you are supposed to buy exclusively local products.

No i have tried homemade almond milk as well as almond milk from the store and they taste nothing close to regular milk, i prefer the organic non homogenized milk which is better than the cheap shit full of sugar and hormones you can buy from any supermarket

Do you even lift?

I drink rice milk because it tastes better to me
but not being filled with pus is good too

go and eat fucking anthrax then u fool. just because I can kill or obtain something it doesn't mean I should put it in my mouth. u are so fucking dumb bro it's hilarious.

What is this for lactose intolerant nigger thread?

Stop drinking soya milk idiot i can sense your estrogen miles away.

Reminder that veganism is the true redpill.
Tell me how animal food products can be good for you if it's literally destroying the planet?

nah only trolling bro i agree milk is for goyim nasty shit im not vegan but do try to stick to fish/eggs for my protein needs

I will, and ill enjoyit by cracking open a new pack of corn flakes right now.

What the fuck else are you gonna dunk Oreos in bitch?

I get it raw from a family farm a2 baby.

I was diagnosed with genuine gyno a couple years ago, and I had always been a heavy milk drinker.I stopped consuming most dairy products and gyno went away. The memes are true.

RARE
A
R
E

cows milk has way more estrogen than soy u absolute fucktard. soy actually blocks estrogen receptors whereas cows milk gives u fucking bitch tits for real u dumb fag

Goat milk is far more likely to contain urine, on top of how rank it already tastes

4 years drinking daily milk and no bitch tits. If you are a lazy fuck and not exercise of course you will get bitch tits.

Gyno has nothing to do with exercise. Gyno is literal tits which men get when they have too much estrogen.

Exactly. If you don't exercise your test gets down and estrogen goes up depending on your diet.

Most guys with gyno are overweight. Then they get them surgically removed just for having to do it again like 4-8 years later.

Having low body fat radically reduces your chances of getting gyno and makes it less bad if you already have it.

Are you pretending to be retarded? What the fuck is your problem?
Estrogen causes excessive breast tissue growth. Testosterone has nothing to do with this. Exercising has nothing to do with this. It's not like having higher testosterone is going to magically cancel out the estrogen because ''hurr they're da opposites!!''
Gyno is caused purely by too much estrogen, why are you trying to make it into some retarded argument?
Go ahead and order some estrogen and steroids online. Take them both at the same time. We will see if they both cancel eachother out, or you will become a muscular fag with big tits.

>or you will become a muscular fag with big tits.
his name was robert paulson

not eating eggs and sheeps milk cheese everyday for breakfast

Cows may suck but smaller multi use animals are great.

own an orchard sheep eat fallen fruit and grass and fertilize chickens eat bugs and seeds of competitive weeds

Take the the advanced farming red pill

A good diet helps with boosting your testosterone but exercise has nothing to do with that, exercise is good for losing weight which prevents man tits but it doesn't boost test, exercise simply makes your blood circulate around your body and the endorphins give you a natural high making you feel "alpha/high test" after a good workout

A vegan anarchist...two good reasons to beak out the Zyklon B

You fucking retard. Does no one think any more? This isn't milk they are getting. FFS.

Milk is harvested from cows in pic related. The video is showing a medical treatment being done. OP is just a vegan soyboi faggot wanting you to look just like him.

You should of told us you're a faggot vegan! At least I know now..

>on top of how rank it already tastes
this

bro I aint no faggot vegan im just telling the truth about milk. but u want to burry your head in the sand and think its healthy and aint disgusting. well ur a brainwashed mindless suck who just does and says what everyone else does. milk causes cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, bitch tits and autism. this is probably the reason why u are autistic bro coz u still r breastfeeding bro. sucking on ur mums tits is only ok when u are a baby. sucking on a cows tits is bestiality u fucking sick cunt

Milk kills you faster?

No, you can actually fall without breaking your arms and legs in 5 places.

WHY DOES HE NEED A MASK?

ITT: niggers with lactose intolerance

You don't even need a farm if you want one milk cow. 2 acres tops, and that is generous. Plus yogurt-, cheese-, and sour cream-making is super easy. Why are people so fucking stupid when it comes to taking care of themselves, user?

>just telling the truth about milk
But you aren't stupid nigger.

Well, this anarchofaggot its somehow right. In most farms cows are given hormones to keep them lactating... And some of that hormones end in the milk you drink. If you ever try natural milk you will see it tastes completely different

>da globaliss government it be making us do things (that humans have been doing for millenia)

Every male in the world gets prostate cancer if he lives long enough you stupid faggot.

lol, you guys are furfags

>Muh communism
>Muh whole foods
Every time

>this retarded, misleading video has more likes than dislikes and the comments are all faggots
Something must be done.

wait, this is important. Can a vegan woman swallow my cum? It's probably not vegan?

Ikr? Frumunda cheese is so much more nutritious.

>vegan cheese

i know americans like plastic cheese and cheese spray but that's a new atrocity i wasn't aware of

that's a great question. and is human dick cheese vegan? she might need the B12 from eating your poop to keep her babies from getting brain-damaged, too.

I've understood all your points, and watched OP's dreadful video, but I'm still not switching to vegan. Am I a subhuman?

I drink soy milk.

This,

People don't use their brains, that's why they go vegan which just furthers nutrient/vitamin deficiency which makes them more retarded.

Hahaha what a faggot.
Milk is great.
Stay jelly lactose intolerant fuckstick.

I'm trying to do my part but most men do not seem interesting in drinking my milk instead.

I have personally milked a cow idk what that is but it's not milk from a dairy cow

What's wrong with drinking goat urine?

Urine is not a waste product. Urine is your personal medicine. But don't take my word for it.

What is this faggotry?
Could have a similar pic but with a vegan eating the cow's grass and the cowling being emaciated and sad.
Your whole argument basically boils down to your desire to attract someone based on virtue signalling.
Let's face it, you probably had a hard on for some vegan commie girl, and so you adopted the cuck mindset to be more appealing to her type.
Sad fact of the matter is that she'll always chase the chads.
No matter what, you transformed yourself into an insufferable wanker for nothing.
Now people will just think you are a preachy dick.
Either that or you are just a decent troll.
But in that case, bro switch off your computer, clean your room and go outside.
Go do something nice for some elderly person or something, you'll feel better about yourself than you do just by winding people up online!

youtube.com/watch?v=o6w8OFgI22A
youtu.be/9DE02eTyBj0?t=55s

I can't tell if they are joking or really believe it.

*ahem* they're fucking nuts

>drinking in cow milk producing hormones

If this is true then that explains my man boobs. Wtf. I love milk though, what's the alternative?

What the fuck is this pointless shit. The cow has an abscess -an infection. It's being drained. That is not milk and no one will be drinking it. This has no bearing on the general quality of milk. This fucker's gloating over a vegan agenda, with a PETA narrative.

this ... /thread sage

did you have to quote fucking everyone for that

I've wondered for a long time. If using cow milk is so bad, what about using human breastmilk. It's vegan-friendly and also, you can trust it since you know who produced it. Well?

This picture is absolutely bizarre to me. She's facing forward in both the foreground and in the background in the mirror. Can someone explain this to me?

>another nigger mad he can't drink milk